Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition - Collecting Discussion Thread

Gunslinger Apprentice stevohump will become famous soon enough stevohump's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A buddy of mine placed his order about 2 weeks ago. Does anybody know when the next batch of shipping notifications will get emailed out. He said he has yet to get his notice. Thanks for any help.
    ROLL TIDE......14 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

The souls of humans have become poor and transparent things.
    - Elvid in "Fair Extension"

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Well, IT's here! I'm very impressed with the production quality and the book and case appear flawless. I love the artwork and as always, King knows how to write a first line.

And I know there is always a #1 and a #750 and a bunch of numbers in between (including #19), but this is the first time I've got the high number.

Interestingly enough, the higher numbers are typically some of the first books we number (at least when I'm numbering). I like to work from the back to the front, mostly because there are less "requested numbers" to skip around towards the end of the numbering sheet.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by stevohump View Post
    A buddy of mine placed his order about 2 weeks ago. Does anybody know when the next batch of shipping notifications will get emailed out. He said he has yet to get his notice. Thanks for any help.
    I would think he should have gotten a notice by now, unless his order was placed this week (We where doing inventory this week). I was pretty positive we caught up on orders on Tuesday, from the week before, I could be wrong though. If he's concerned about it tell him to email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com and we can check it out on Monday.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE: just got a call from the ups in arizona...they did deliver the book to the wrong address. Thank you neighbor.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's 11:05 EST USA Time.

I am in the middle of re-reading IT and I just told my wife that I was going upstairs to "go back to Derry for awhile" and then on to sleep....

She looked at me like "what the hell are you talking about?"...

At least you guys and gals understand me!

AKC

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping that when the post office reopens on Wednesday, there will be a little yellow card telling me I have a pachage waiting. Bring on my book!

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    I received my Gift Edition of IT today and it is just beautiful. Like you said Brian you couldn't have gotten it any thicker and the pictures really do not do it justice.
    I kinda hope the "Art Portfolio" matches the S/L.
    Brian I mean the holder for the art I hope it matches the S/L Traycase or the cover black boards of the book.
    A little miniature traycase for the Art Portfolio.

Brian I mean the holder for the art I hope it matches the S/L Traycase or the cover black boards of the book.
    We are using the same material as the Limited Edition traycase, but we're going with a dark red version of the material because we felt that would look best next to any/all of the editions of the book. (Black and Red look awesome together; Red and Brown look much better next to each other than Black and Brown.) The last prototype was done in black, and it looked weird with the Gift Edition, but the previous prototypes were done in the red and looked terrific with the Gift and the Limited. In general, it's a great looking material and I think collectors are going to be really pleased with the design of the portfolio.

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

well... austin texas must be last on the USPS delivery list ha -ha - even after the UK - but I got mine delivered this afternoon 01/03/12
    looks like the post office just chunked it out of the truck from the street... this is how I found it:

thank goodness this was CD and NOT S&S or amazon.... the books survived and were in perfect condition.... Kudos on the padding - you guys think ya'll could teach S&S how to box a book?

mighty booty-ful books guys! I love them both (trade and #'d)

any new word on the Lettered Edition??? - after seeing the #'d, I'm getting really excited about the Lettered now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    well... austin texas must be last on the USPS delivery list ha -ha - even after the UK - but I got mine delivered this afternoon 01/03/12
    looks like the post office just chunked it out of the truck from the street... this is how I found it:

thank goodness this was CD and NOT S&S or amazon.... the books survived and were in perfect condition.... Kudos on the padding - you guys think ya'll could teach S&S how to box a book?

mighty booty-ful books guys! I love them both (trade and #'d)

any new word on the Lettered Edition??? - after seeing the #'d, I'm getting really excited about the Lettered now.
    I like the random piece of mail left on your front step!

We're expecting the final (hopefully) prototype for the IT lettered box this month!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah... but the box balancing act is even more random - i couldn't balance a box on it's edge if I tried - even with that edge dented in.

you guys always can send that lettered prototype to me for final approval - if you like.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Betts Books has 2 copies of the S/L for only $525 each! Hurry! Link:
    http://www.bettsbooks.com/w95020ai.html#girl

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Eek! One of those copies is #71, which is "my" number...I emailed him...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck!

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well mine is finally wheeling its way home to it's rightful owner after a "pit-stop". Should be here by the 5th!!! Yaaaayy!!!

By all accounts, this is one sexy-ass production and I can't wait to add it to my collection!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well mine is finally wheeling its way home to it's rightful owner after a "pit-stop". Should be here by the 5th!!! Yaaaayy!!!

By all accounts, this is one sexy-ass production and I can't wait to add it to my collection!!!
    Woot! Woot! Can't wait to see this in your collection.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I'm trying to get a s/l from Betts. Pray for me

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Neither can I!!

I am considering donating my Gift edition, with a remarque from Erin Wells, for a Haven Auction, What do you folks think? Will it raise some monies? Is it something folks would be "in to"?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I would 100% bid.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I would 101% bid.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Neither can I!!

I am considering donating my Gift edition, with a remarque from Erin Wells, for a Haven Auction, What do you folks think? Will it raise some monies? Is it something folks would be "in to"?
    That sounds AMAZING. Is IT in your collection thread already? Or are you hiding IT from us?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I would just like to announce out loud that Patrick has PMed me and told me that he plans to bid on Merlin's auction but only to waste his time! He doesn't actually plan on paying! Here is the PM:

"Hello Shannon, it's St. Patty.

I just wanted to tell you that I plan to bid on Merlin's auction, but only to waste his time! I don't actually plan on paying!

Love, Patrick"

So, with that being said, I vote that any bids made by Patrick towards Merlin's auction do not count.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I meant to share my evil plan with everyone except you, but instead must have copied only you. Drat!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just remember, kids ... DRAT is TARD backwards. The more you know.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    We are using the same material as the Limited Edition traycase, but we're going with a dark red version of the material because we felt that would look best next to any/all of the editions of the book. (Black and Red look awesome together; Red and Brown look much better next to each other than Black and Brown.) The last prototype was done in black, and it looked weird with the Gift Edition, but the previous prototypes were done in the red and looked terrific with the Gift and the Limited. In general, it's a great looking material and I think collectors are going to be really pleased with the design of the portfolio.

Best,
    Brian
    Sounds great. I love the S/L of IT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast