Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rapture

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

October 21st? First the Dark Tower movie gets delayed and now the end of the world? Gosh and fucking darnit, it's always the coolest stuff that happens to! (Crossing fingers it doesn't happen to the new Dredd movie...)

Oh, and Jean: also glad to see I made your list! (Even if I've still yet to watch Repulsion...)
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

Ya know...I'll be punished, and rightly so, for saying this, but it would serve that man right if God DOES in fact perform the Rapture on October 21, and simultaneously makes him World Public Enemy number one in the mind of the forthcoming Antichrist.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The thing is;- if the old guy gets it right, no one will thank him (as we will all be raptured)
    if he gets it wrong (again) then no one will thank him

Really he need to learn to shut the F&&K up.

I even read on one of the news sites today, that they are considering sueing him under the 'terrorism act' due to the wide spread panic he has caused............

........................................ **tumbleweed**

I never saw no wide spread panic?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

If I predict the rapture for every day of they year...each year; I'm bound to be right...or I;ll die and be forgotten.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

You are a profit Jon, can I be in your cult?
    Sloth Love Chunk

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Jon, how could you ever be forgotten?

Btw I'll be in the cult. It should involve sheep of some sort, though.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummmm......I meant prophet.....haha.
    Sloth Love Chunk

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

we all profit from the prophet

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    The thing is;- if the old guy gets it right, no one will thank him (as we will all be raptured)
    if he gets it wrong (again) then no one will thank him

Really he need to learn to shut the F&&K up.

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    I'm kind of disappointed that the Rapture didn't occur the 21st. I was totally ready for world peace, human rights, and the advancement of scientific discovery.
    I wasn't, for any of these.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I predict sunset...very soon!

Come my children. Gather round with the rest of my "flock" for the end of the nuclear bomb's good twin.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Brooding

i think the 21st WAS the Rapture. Jesus took one quick glance, realized there ain't one soul currently on earth who's worthy, and just passed us all by.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I predict sunset...very soon!

Come my children. Gather round with the rest of my "flock" for the end of the nuclear bomb's good twin.
    Praise the Great Holy Gawd Bomb!!!!!

My Mood
    Brooding

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!

THE MONSTERS ARE COMING!

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!

My Mood
    Worried

"I'm not dead yet."
    "Oh shut up... you will be in a moment."
    "No, really; I feel fine. I feel haaaapy, I feel haaaapy!"

My Mood
    Brooding

I say we get Blondie to play their signature hit during a worldwide benefit concert on October 21

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Adumbros View Post
    i think the 21st WAS the Rapture. Jesus took one quick glance, realized there ain't one soul currently on earth who's worthy, and just passed us all by.
    Precisely. This is the reason why I am perfectly sure nothing like this is going to happen in my life time: who am I to start an event of such unprecedented scale for?

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Every day, a lot of people disappear, never to be seen again. That's been going on forever. So, yeah, the rest of us might not notice anything out of the ordinary, if the number weren't significantly large. And Satan would probably confuse us by sending some kind of demon or something to try and impersonate Jean. lol

My Mood
    Brooding

oh God no one Jean is enough

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well as we get closer to the "big day" in December...did you notice that the day, the 21st is in there for some reason...that is what i noticed. maybe he got the date wrong by one year and 7 months...just saying.....

not that i believe that stuff...lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Worried

That's not even funny!!!!

I guess I better keep my towel handy... and my electronic thumb.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget to give the dolphins lots of fish before they leave.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Worried

I will indeed.... and beware when the mice start disappearing!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Also. be on the watch for "Dogs sleeping with Cats"!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LOL

Bill Murray, "Ghostbusters"
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Every day, a lot of people disappear, never to be seen again. That's been going on forever. So, yeah, the rest of us might not notice anything out of the ordinary, if the number weren't significantly large. And Satan would probably confuse us by sending some kind of demon or something to try and impersonate Jean. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Adumbros View Post
    oh God no one Jean is enough
    they don't call us "bears" for nothing...

My Mood
    Brooding

well "bear" with me

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast