Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rapture

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Volcano in Iceland just started erupting, triggering over 50 earthquakes. And so it begins
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2...-volcano_n.htm
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Well folks, I'm still here and it's 9:30 pm.... And Jon's still alive, and texting me like a maniac, or his zombie is... Zombie Jon is watching the race, so there are apparently still people racing in rapture times... although one just let the mf bomb on the tv so they're probably getting fined enormously....

And me, well I'm done with work in a half hour, gonna take a shower and head to bed... I still love you all!

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    it has been May 22 for 3 hours here by now
    Yea!! So glad your're still here!!

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

If the world doesn't end today I am in huge trouble for all the stuff I put off...........................ooooops

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I figured I wasn't going in the "Rapture, but what's the rest of you folks story??????????

LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well, I figured I wasn't going in the "Rapture, but what's the rest of you folks story??????????
    Insanity!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I fully expected to still be here today, rapture or no, but I'm glad you non-heathens are still here as well.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    if I dont see you again i love you too
    you know candy,

I love you
    Linda the bearQueen
    Liz
    Lisa the Fox
    Woofer
    Brice
    Jon
    feverish
    Heather
    Melikey
    Barbara
    path
    Nikolett
    brother John B.
    Odetta
    bethany
    Doctor Dodge
    pam
    Browning's
    ...and all my other friends...

- WHETHER OR NOT I'll see you again!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Jean, it made my day to make your list.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Jean , my goodness i am so honored to make your list too, and yeah I'm still here too. recon I alwys will be. i am way too eveil to be taken to heaven in any kind of glory after all.
    and NOW I have a new job idea too.:rofl;

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    That kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh yes

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Sooo funny!!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats going on FB!
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course, now the destruction has been rescheduled for Oct 21. What a jackass! Ok. I wouldnt believe any of this crap at any rate, but if this guy was a true prophet of God, would God allow him to be wrong twice?!? I mean, did Noah say "There will be a great flood.", build the ark, and then when it didnt rain say, "oh I was wrong, it will be in 7 more years"? Then say, "this time, 40 days 40 nights" and then when that day came to pass say" gimmee another six months"? I guess I missed that chapter of Genesis. This guy should be charged with terrorism. I understand that he is protected by the first ammendment, but you cant run into a theater and yell "FIRE". This is the same thing but on a global scale, and it victimizes the less intelligent of our species.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe "God" works for a "small press publisher"?

LOL LOL LOL

Sometimes I just "Rapture" myself!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL LOL LOL

I think you mean rupture

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Sure Whatever View Post

LOL LOL LOL

I think you mean rupture
    Well, I was going for the whole "Theme thing", but I think I like yours better!!!!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Rectum? Damn near killed 'um!

My Mood
    Worried

Could use some rapture

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    Of course, now the destruction has been rescheduled for Oct 21. What a jackass! Ok. I wouldnt believe any of this crap at any rate, but if this guy was a true prophet of God, would God allow him to be wrong twice?!? I mean, did Noah say "There will be a great flood.", build the ark, and then when it didnt rain say, "oh I was wrong, it will be in 7 more years"? Then say, "this time, 40 days 40 nights" and then when that day came to pass say" gimmee another six months"? I guess I missed that chapter of Genesis. This guy should be charged with terrorism. I understand that he is protected by the first ammendment, but you cant run into a theater and yell "FIRE". This is the same thing but on a global scale, and it victimizes the less intelligent of our species.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen like you, and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. It shall come about that whoever will not listen to My words which he shall speak in My name, I Myself will require it of him. But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die. You may say in your heart, "How will we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?" When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.
    -- Deuteronomy 18:18-22
    In fact, this is one of the roots of scientific method; aside from Israel, few ancient religions had demands for verifiable predictions.

My Mood
    Worried

October 21st? That's my wedding anniversary!!! LOL If I'm still married by that point, that is.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

So now the world is going to end on October 21st? That will be a shitty b-day for me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast