Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Hodor.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

M-O-O-N that spells Hoder

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, started it today.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

keep us posted

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching episode 7 right now and it is wonderful. ^_^ I love the Arya/Tywin scenes, but especially the Cersei/Sansa bit. I love Sansa. I know most people hate her but I think she's the most realistic and the most likely to survive the series (since GRRM seems bent on destroying everyone).
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I will do my best.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

check out this tee i had my brother in law make for me to wear to the ALA show in CA next month for George Martins visit

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Love it.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Kickass!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Tonight was fucken epic. Just...wow. And I know Beffy don't agree but I'm happy with how they did Tyrion. Yes, I know he loses a nose in the books but they did something which will probably leave a pretty good scar without having to get so drastic.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I didnt want it to end. Is it me or did it look like they captured Stanis at the end of the battle???

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    I didnt want it to end. Is it me or did it look like they captured Stanis at the end of the battle???
    That's what I thought!!! And just how are they planning on keeping his head intact? My kids have read the books and this turn of events is not in there!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't believe that Stannis was being captured. I think that was his own men pulling him back because they knew the battle was lost and he was losing control.
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I loved it. I am slightly amazed at how Cersei is usually pretty smart about power plays, but she had Joffrey pulled from the battle. I know it was all mother's love and crap, but is she a complete fucking idiot? Also I approve of how they did Tyrion, but they could have used more blood. It looks like a papercut and he's swooning like a pansy. It should have looked like "holy shit he got slammed in the fucking head why is he alive?" Oh well. Minor quibble.

I know this wouldn't have worked because of where the books go, but I really wish Cersei would have poisoned Tommen before Tywin got there. It would have been a great "fuck you, stupid bitch" ending. Oh well.

I did have a little trouble seeing what was going on because it was so freaking dark.

Can't wait for the season finale! Should be epic. I wish HBO would stop doing such short seasons, though. Aren't most shows 12 episodes a season?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Tonight was fucken epic. Just...wow. And I know Beffy don't agree but I'm happy with how they did Tyrion. Yes, I know he loses a nose in the books but they did something which will probably leave a pretty good scar without having to get so drastic.
    It will do for tv, can't have your pretty lead running around with no nose HOLY COW! WILDFIRE! KABLOOEY! HECK YEAH!

So many good quotes, Cersei is a cunt.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

"That would make me the quarter man, that doesn't have the same ring to it."

Great episode, I couldn't stop watching!
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Yes, I know he loses a nose in the books but they did something which will probably leave a pretty good scar without having to get so drastic."

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Bruce Willis is a ghost at the end of the Sixth Sense, by the way. This is the third time something was even remotely spoiled for me since I started visiting this thread. There won't be a fouth for me, nope. See ya.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Good. Now I won't have to listen to you wine about it nonstop. Maybe you could stop going to the Walking Dead thread too. There's a spoiler tag in the thread title, combined with the fact that in any thread about a show based on books, there is obviously going to be discussion of the differences between the two.

I love the juxtaposition of Dog saying, "If any man dies with a clean sword, I will rape his fucking corpse." and then losing his shit when there is fire everywhere.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked how they did Tyrion's injury. At first I thought it wasn't gruesome enough but I liked how at first you could barely see it and then they went back to him and it was really bleeding. I got cut on my arm like that in culinary school and right when it happened I didn't even think I'd cut myself and then I watched it really start to spread open and bleed. It was disgusting but interesting.

I thought it was a great episode. I wasn't sold on the Hound when I first saw him, but now I really love him. His scene with Sansa was awesome. Also I don't know if I've said this already but I'm finding it so hard to dislike Sansa on the show. I hated her in the books but for some reason I love all of her scenes so far. The actress playing her is doing a fantastic job in my opinion.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Good. Now I won't have to listen to you wine about it nonstop. Maybe you could stop going to the Walking Dead thread too. There's a spoiler tag in the thread title, combined with the fact that in any thread about a show based on books, there is obviously going to be discussion of the differences between the two.

I love the juxtaposition of Dog saying, "If any man dies with a clean sword, I will rape his fucking corpse." and then losing his shit when there is fire everywhere.
    QFT, both points. When he said "fuck the king" and Joffrey was all :bitch face: I almost died of joy. Little shit.

I thought there was too much Cersei/Sansa in this episode, but in general I enjoy Sansa. I also loved when Cersei called Shae out on her bullshit, it was delightful.

I feel like all my observations on this show are "I loved that part where something bad happened to someone."

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I didn't know where else to put this but I think it is amazing.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I want all those beers/ciders. Very cool.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

this is how it really started

Spoiler:

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Breezy

hahahahahaha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast