Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: King's novel: 11/22/63

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Start saving your money for the US ARC, UK ARC, limited/signed US HC, US trade HC, limited/ signed UK hardcover, UK trade HC, UK trade paperback, manuscript proof, lettered edition, surprise numbered slipcased edition, available in Antactica only lettered edition using Dr. Suess's letters after 'Z'.

Did I miss anything?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

sweet thanxs for the news. maybe it's Dr. Sleep? i believe he said he's writing that one 1st?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's not Dr. Sleep. SKMB confirmed this a long time ago.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Start saving your money for the US ARC, UK ARC, limited/signed US HC, US trade HC, limited/ signed UK hardcover, UK trade HC, UK trade paperback, manuscript proof, lettered edition, surprise numbered slipcased edition, available in Antactica only lettered edition using Dr. Suess's letters after 'Z'.

Did I miss anything?
    You forgot the original manuscript.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's neither Dr. Sleep nor Wind Through The Key Hole
    This is a book about time travel. Well, it's a big book so it's only one of many things

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah there was a rumor of an epic novel dealing with a time traveler and the JFK assassination.

Country
    Country Flag

yes, that's it

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Yeah there was a rumor of an epic novel dealing with a time traveler and the JFK assassination.
    I hope this is the case. The concept has a broader appeal than most SK books and the potential to be a real blockbuster.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I know for sure that it's not the new dark tower volume, so that leaves three chances:

Dr Sleep
    The Talisman 3
    The one about JFK assassination.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

there is one chance, the last one.

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

I don't agree. Mrs. Mod told me not so long ago that the time travel novel is still a work-in-progress, so my bet is that the new novel coming out this year is the older one he has reworked and rewritten (like he did with Blaze). The one from the 70s.

Country
    Country Flag

maybe we will have 2 books this year what is a normal thing for King.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanishCollector View Post
    I don't agree. Mrs. Mod told me not so long ago that the time travel novel is still a work-in-progress, so my bet is that the new novel coming out this year is the older one he has reworked and rewritten (like he did with Blaze). The one from the 70s.
    If that is the case it is likely The Cannibals but it would be awesome if it was Sword In The Darkness.

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Time travel? Count me in! I have to admit that my husband has read Under the Dome and Full Dark No Stars for both of us, because I just wasnt interested.
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

Don't think it's The Cannibals since King has stated that we won't be seeing any of it for the near future, if ever. Could be Sword in the Darkness, or The Corner or Welcome to Clearwater.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i was actually thinking the same thing, maybe it is one of his older novels that he perhaps went back through & did a rewrite as he did with "Blaze" i dunno why but a book about time travel sounds to me like a book that he started at some point than went back to it. kinda like "Under The Dome" was a project he started in the 70's & he was unable to finish it until he got older.

or maybe it's a book or collections, short stories rather that he did when he was a kid & starting out? i doubt on that one though since we just saw a novel of short stories not to long ago. that's too soon so i doubt it's that one. to my best of knowledge i don't he's started the 'The Talisman 3" yet.

bear in mind this just me guessing. but i doubt it's that. actually i think he said was going to write Dr. Sleep 1st. before the next "DT" novel. so if it's not that, i don't really think it would the next "DT" novel.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

For what its worth, his pattern lately has been: Novel, Collection, Novel, Collection So, I would guess we're in a for a Novel next. Either Dr. Sleep (which I'm rooting for as I was always surprised we never heard more from Danny Torrance, IMO one of his best and most powerful character, from one of his most successful books) or, the JFK book.

Just my 3 beans!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd be willing to bet that it's a novel, one that the general public isn't aware/informed of (i.e. not Dr. Sleep, Talisman 3 , Wind Through the Keyhole, etc.).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The JFK book sounds very tantalizing. Time travel is awesome and King hasn't done much of that.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    The JFK book sounds very tantalizing. Time travel is awesome and King hasn't done much of that.
    I have to agree!!!!!! Though 'Dr. Sleep" would be cool too. Danny needs, nay demands a reprise!!!!! However, I'm cool either way!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

what is the JFK book suppose to be about a fiction or a non fiction book?

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, JFK and time travel. Red Dwarf did that with Series VII: TIkka to Ride. Hee, hee. (Obviously being a comedy they went for laughs, but it actually did provide some thought provoking ideas.) Come to think of it, I believe Quantum Leap did JFK too (I missed most of that episode though).

I am interested in what Stephen King will come up with of course.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I doubt it will be The Cannibals. Under the Dome was, essentially, the rewrite of that one.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    what is the JFK book suppose to be about a fiction or a non fiction book?
    Fiction obviously, since there's time travel This was talked about a little while back:

Well, seems like King's also at work on a novel titled 11/22/63. This is one of the ideas he once mentioned in an open letter in Marvel Spotlight for a possible future comic project. According to Ms. Mod it's a novel-in-progress right now.
    Yes, King details a bit of it in that open letter, however he has probably changed some in order to make it into a novel. But at the time being, it seems to be a kind of "pulpy" sci-fi thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Some informations are leaking :

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000175/board/nest/172036652

That's the title of the newest book by the king of horror. It is going to tell the story of a man who wants to prevent the assasination of JFK and travels in time to achieve this aim. It's going to be similar to Under the Dome in terms of its size - I'm not sure if it's good or not, given that the aforementioned novel didn't get too many enthusiastic recensions. But I'm waiting impatiently for it and you?
    Sounds cool huh?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure does!!!! Though I still want to know how life turned out for Danny Torrance!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast