Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Book collection: WeDealInLead

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice items. And also a nice hardwood floor!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

WeDeal....
    You've been pretty busy since I was last here.
    Congrats on everything, I especially like Gunslinger 1st, Talisman, & slip-Gerald's game.
    - Richard

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like those Viking DT re-issues. I only have the first one. Your pic makes me want to pursue the rest of them.

What is the story on CELL? Is that a re-issue in trade paperback, with a number line starting with 1?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, trade sized, full number line. I didn't even know it was re-printed. I was looking for a trade of TWTTK at a local Wal-mart and found Cell too.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection!

...and yes, those Mist albums are VERY hard to find. The only two that I know of in collections here are mine and Ralph's.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Aha! That is an ALBUM. I meant to ask about that. I will commit a sin and be envious of it. I have some of those paperbacks (Nivens and Zelaznys) but mine are all in mint condition. (well, almost all of them anyway)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, the album was done by ZBS. It is very awesome! There was one listed on ebay semi-recently for five or six hundred.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Each of those cost .50 to a buck so I'm OK with wear and tear. I don't collect their books but I'm a big fan of their stories. There are a few sf classics I'd like to get eventually though.

Brice, did it sell? I made an offer of $50 and the seller accepted.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Each of those cost .50 to a buck so I'm OK with wear and tear. I don't collect their books but I'm a big fan of their stories. There are a few sf classics I'd like to get eventually though.

Brice, did it sell? I made an offer of $50 and the seller accepted.
    I don't honestly know nor if it was the same copy, but that is a really good price.

If you rescue me

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the variant UTD printing?

Country
    Country Flag

Just grey letters on the cover instead of white.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Blasphemy ? not really, I have most the classics myself.
    His early works are pretty good. lightning, bad place, phantoms, midnight, watchers, etc.
    lately.. horrendous, swill.
    Ridiculous dialog, throw in a cause & don't forget the dog.... that's Koontz.
    (books pictured below are WeDealInLead's)... not sure what I did there?

A few more goodies. I know it's blasphemy to like Koontz and King but I do, so here's some Koontz hardcovers. All first printings:

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just grey letters on the cover instead of white.
    Great, another first edition to look for. Very nice collection you have.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    His early works are pretty good. lightning, bad place, phantoms, midnight, watchers, etc.

]
    NAILED IT! It's so true. I liked 77 Shadow Street though.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

]
    NAILED IT! It's so true. I liked 77 Shadow Street though.
    I haven't read that one............. hmmm, might give it a try.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are some nice New Additions you got there, friend!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And, yep, it possible to like both Stephen King & Dean Koontz concurrently - I know I sure do, and have for near on 30 years
    We all float down here!

Nice pictures. I never could find that version of CELL though - frustrating!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad to see the Pet Sematary arrived in good condition!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks y'all.

Ur2nd, I can buy you one and mail it if you're stuck.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, NICE New Additions !!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Those first two look great together. Post all your new stuff! It's free to post pictures, I promise!

Along the Path of the Beam ChadbourneFan is on a distinguished road ChadbourneFan's Avatar

Impressive collection!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks and thanks. These two anthos have matching spines. Unfortunately, I have so little room left that I already bagged these and put them away. Same with non-King stuff. Only 3 more years until I have a new house with a library room,ha.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

For future reference: We want to see every book.

I love anthologies too. Very nice additions!

If you rescue me

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast