Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: 2011 Fundraiser Auction Item 3: Full Dark, No Stars "Black Galley" - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2011 Fundraiser Auction Item 3: Full Dark, No Stars "Black Galley" - Stephen King

2011 Fundraiser Auction Item 3: Full Dark, No Stars "Black Galley" - Stephen King
    Full Dark, No Stars Stephen King Galley-Cemetery Dance
    Ultra Rare “Black Galley” Only 10 printed!

Ebay Link

From Cemetery Dance: “Here are some of the selling points I think collectors would be most interested in:

* ten copies were printed in August 2010.

* includes all of the B&W artwork but not the final color artwork.

* printed for internal purposes only such as proofreading and checking the design. These were never meant for reviewers and were not distributed outside the office.

* some minor corrections may have been made to the text after this version
    was printed.

* This copy was not read.

* The "stripes" on the cover are standard to all 10 copies and they were the result of the black being oversaturated at the printer.”

This book was donated by Cemetery Dance Publications. It is in unread condition.
    100% of the net proceeds of this auction go to our 2011 Fundraiser at
    www.TheDarkTower.org

Hope this one finds a really good home!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Hope this one finds a really good home!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com
    Hope someone who has a generous spirit can see their way to a new home at over $710!!!!! C'mon folks!!!!! I'd do it if I had the cash!!!!! Great book to have!!!! Don't lose out!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My favorite puppy, Bronx Bomber, looking forlorn and upset over the fact that he will recieve NO TREATS until after the auction exceeds $750!!!!!!!!

Save Bomber's Girth!!!! Feed the Dog!!!!!! Bid on the auction!!!!! He may starve from non-treatness!!!!

And it is a choice item for any collection!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It's up to $760. Go feed your dog!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Patrick, it's not finalized till the payment is made. The doggy has to wait.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$1,050!! Wow.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My Call, He was positively "wasting away"!!!!!

Over $1000 he gets 2!!!!!!

Way to go Bidders!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!