Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Artist- Rachel Readman

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That is an amazing sculpture, Rachel!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Rachel, I was not aware of this thread until now. Thank you for illustrating my story in In Mint Condition. I really like your work (for the story and in this thread and on your website). I personally don't have much interest in art and don't collect it, but I can see what's good. It is obvious you are very talented.

Regards,
    Dave

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Hi Rachel, I was not aware of this thread until now. Thank you for illustrating my story in In Mint Condition. I really like your work (for the story and in this thread and on your website). I personally don't have much interest in art and don't collect it, but I can see what's good. It is obvious you are very talented.

Regards,
    Dave
    Thanks Dave, you're very welcome I enjoyed your story, well all the stories in fact. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with my interpretation!

I understand that art is not for everyone and we all have our own personal interests and tastes, that's just what makes us unique and can only be a good thing. One person's gold is another's rubbish as the PC version of the saying goes.

I will make the original illustration for your story available for purchase when In Mint Condition is out in the wild.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely Great, Rachel! I love your art -- and not just the sculpting -- all of it!!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    You lot hijacking my thread with filthy mindedness? Dirty boys, haha.

I have something special to announce for the Haven Foundation and as a coming soon also...

Something I have had up my sleeve for quite some time:

Jake & Oy - Silflay...

The above are images of both hand painted and bronze finishes and although the sculptures themselves are finished, they are not yet mounted onto wooden plynths and do not have a limitation/nameplate which they will have once they are completed.

I will be making one of the hand painted editions available for the Haven Foundation fund. As with the Constant Reader sculpture I offered last year it will be lettered with 'HF' instead of a number and will have something added to it to make it a unique one off piece different to all others! The auction won't happen right away and we will post when the time comes.

Due to my schedule being extremely weighty at present, I am going to have to give further details on this and further announcements on other projects I have ongoing as and when I am able to fit them in. Please be patient and I will let everyone know further details as soon as I can.

Thanks to all as always for your support!
    You're AWESOME, Rachel!!!!!

The Haven Fund Raiser says, THANKS!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bit of an update...

For Silflay, packaging will be done in about 4 weeks, limitation plates 2 weeks and wood bases 2 weeks so should be ready for May release. The Haven Fund one will be done first and auctioned.

Crimson King is all in hand too, wood bases in a week, packaging to be sorted out once the bases are done. Presently I am talking to Michael Whelan about the details and will send a sculpture to him before releasing them for sale.

Two more sculptures to follow soon thereafter. Watch this space for further updates!

Thanks everyone.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Dibs! I call dibs now! That is acceptable, right? lol

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Bit of an update...

For Silflay, packaging will be done in about 4 weeks, limitation plates 2 weeks and wood bases 2 weeks so should be ready for May release. The Haven Fund one will be done first and auctioned.

Crimson King is all in hand too, wood bases in a week, packaging to be sorted out once the bases are done. Presently I am talking to Michael Whelan about the details and will send a sculpture to him before releasing them for sale.

Two more sculptures to follow soon thereafter. Watch this space for further updates!

Thanks everyone.
    Great news Rachel...
    Any hints on whats upcoming?

Brian.....

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you don't have me. What am I?

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A secret ???? (PS- I heart Google)
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's cheating Mr

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK a genuine clue, if you work this out then I will gladly tell you:

Yawn utopias whore

Now dismayed a VIP

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have you seen Cronenberg's "Scanners" Rachel ???

My exploded head, well the bloody stump, thanks you from the bottom of its larynx
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha yep scanners is a classic.

No takers yet then?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, I'm assuming it's an anagram, but I can't figure it out. Also tried the synonym route, but came up empty.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK a little more help, it is 2 seperate anagrams.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Man!
    I wish I had bought the constant reader piece now. I would have, but they are big bucks now. I really hope to get one of these though.

Absolutely amazing!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bronze and silver CR sculptures are still available for anyone that would like one.

Another clue then since it seems no-one has managed to solve them:

2 memorable lines from TDT:

Yawn utopias whore

Now dismayed a VIP

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bronze and silver CR sculptures are still available for anyone that would like one.

Yawn utopias whore

Now dismayed a VIP
    And what, may I ask, is the going rate for the available cr sculptures?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just saw the new sculpures.

LOVE THEM!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

Yawn utopias whore

Now dismayed a VIP
    And what, may I ask, is the going rate for the available cr sculptures?
    You can order one from Rachel, but the limited run of hand painted scupltures is sold out. Market rate for a hand painted piece is $600-$700+. No one will sell their piece. If you posted a want ad in our classified section and offered $500 I doubt you would receive a response.

"
    Constant Reader Sculpture

A highly detailed cold cast resin piece available in either a real antique bronze or antique silver patina. A limited edition of only 250 pieces made available worldwide including only 19 hand painted editions (hand painted are sold out, sorry!).
    Measures 25.4cm high x 17.8cm wide x 14cm deep. Supplied in a satin lined presentation box with foil embossed detailing.
    This piece is one of a number of works inspired by Stephen King's 'The Dark Tower' novels and a project I was involved in. This is my first publically available work. There were two additional pieces made which are personalised and owned by Stephen King and Michael Whelan and are not part of the original 19 hand painted or total 250 available.
    Price is £100 plus postage and packing which will include insurance."

http://www.rachelreadman.com/

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"No one will sell their piece."

That's not what IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hear.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    "No one will sell their piece."

That's not what IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hear.
    Knowing you, much like TMSG, some member will feel sorry for your ass and probably give you the thing.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Your words to Jesus'''''''''' ears. Preach!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Your words to Jesus'''''''''' ears. Preach!
    I'm his "Daddy" send it to me and I will see to it that it goes to him in my "will"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast