Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Artist- Rachel Readman

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Donated $50 by the way of Crow-Man. Stay awesome, Rachel.
    $50 PP sent with credit for you and Amber.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    That's $150 in one day. Not bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    One quick post before I go.

That's more than not bad, that's, well, that's, I don't really have a word for it but it's bloody brilliant! It's Mick's Birthday today too, he'll be 35, what a great birthday gift. Thank you!

Right I'm definitely off to London now, talk to you all soon...
    Happy birthday, Mick!

Good luck, Rachel!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well.

Mick and I wanted to say thank you for the donations to my fundraiser for ME Research, it went really well, I raised over £500 which is a brilliant result.

Here are a couple of photos on the day:

The 02 Arena Dome

Climbing Up...

...and a couple of me at the top admiring the view over London:

I'll also have an update in the next few days on pre-orders for the Jake & Oy Silflay sculpture (and orders for the CR sculpture for those that have asked for them too). I'll post here, send emails out and update my website with the details.

Just about finished painting and sculpting the Haven Fund piece for Bad Penny and finishing up a few loose ends, packaging, insurance shipping, Crimson King sculpture, mould making, casting, artwork for Carrie cases to be shipped and another piece for Dick Olson etc.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad the fundraiser went well. Nice view up there! Good to see you again, Rachel. Thanks for all the updates.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Looking Good !! Thanks for the update.

Brian..

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad the fundraiser went well and looks like you had an amazing day. Keep up the great work and please keep smiling.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the pics. Looks like fun.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great pix Rachel, and will certainly be looking forward to more news on the CK sculpture (and the Carrie case artwork) !!!!
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does she "Rock" or what?

Brilliant, Rachel!!! You go girl!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone,

I am now ready to take pre-orders for Jake & Oy 'Silflay' sculptures which are pictured earlier in this thread and on my website, rachelreadman.com.

Cold cast polyeurethane resin in hand painted, bronze or silver finish editions. The sculptures are mounted onto a custom profile cherry wood base and each have an individually numbered stainless steel limitation plate with enamelled detailing. Presentation boxes are hot foil embossed and foam and satin lined. All sculptures come supplied with a signed certificate of authenticity.

There will be just 50 individually hand painted edition pieces available worldwide and 200 in either bronze or silver finish depending on customer choice of finish.

Previous customers who currently own Constant Reader sculptures can reserve their matching number, those who have bronze or silver can also match numbers to their Constant Reader piece in any finish of the Silflay piece. Please state your required number and finish when ordering and I will match this to my records. Just to be absolutely clear: You do NOT have to own a Constant Reader sculpture to purchase a Jake & Oy piece in any finish but once 50 Hand painted are sold they will then only be available in bronze or silver. As there were 19 Hand Painted Constant Reader sculptures if the matching numbers are all claimed by the owners of those then that would leave 31 that could be sold to ANY customer.

If you do not wish to purchase the new piece then please inform me via email so that I can make them available to other customers. Pre-orders for matching numbers must be placed by 10th August, 2013. I cannot hold the numbers indefinately so if I have not had a response by this date then the numbers will be made available to other customers. E-mails will be sent to previous customers' addresses which I have on record from previous purchases.

As my sculptures are all made to order by hand, they will only be made when orders are placed and paid in full. Once paid I unfortunately cannot cancel orders due to the cost and time involved in making each piece. My sculptures require a lot of labour time, hand painted editions especially so. As I am a one-woman business it will be anywhere up to one month from the date you place your order to ship. If I have a large influx of 50 orders come in all at once for example then this could potentially be much longer. Rest assured that all orders will be fulfilled as quickly as possible and in date order. I would appreciate customer patience in this regard.

Prices and Ordering

Orders can be placed by email and my email address can be found on my website rachelreadman.com

Prices for Jake and Oy 'Silflay' include shipping, packing and insurance as follows:

UK customers £250

Rest of the world £275. This price reflects the extra costs of shipping and insurance compared with UK to UK

For customers who wish to purchase a bronze or silver Constant Reader sculpture, prices are:

£100 plus shipping (currently shipping price to USA is £36 but may vary in future)

Due to the size and weight of the sculptures, combined shipping and/or two sculptures in one box is not possible. I can send two sculptures in separate boxes but as one consignment, however, this would not change the above shipping costs.

I also cannot ship to P.O. Box addresses.

Customs duties, import taxes, local state taxes etc may be payable in your region and are the responsibility of the customer to pay.

Payment can be made via paypal or for UK customers cheque payment can be accepted if preferred all payments must be made in GBP £ sterling and invoices/payment requests will be sent out from Paypal when you have placed your orders via email.

I look forward to taking your orders and if anyone has any questions or requires further information please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for your continued custom, support and friendship!

Rachel
    Last edited by Rachel Readman; 07-10-2013 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Clarifying availability of finishes

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You rock, Rachel. I'm sure all the handpainted ones will sell out in no time!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheese and whiskers, Shannon, you knocked her announcement off the page. Also, anyone on the fence should go for it. I love admiring my Constant Reader (with Alex McVey Oy)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Rachel, congrats on getting to the stage where you are ready to take orders. Looks like we have up to 30 days to pay. Cool. Anyway, I am in for my matching #3.

Question: What is your estimated timing on taking orders for the CK sculpture? Hopefully payment for both of these projects won't be needed back-to-back.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

2013 will go down as the most interesting and expensive year for King books and related projects that I know of.
    Fabulous, but certainly a hit to the pocketbook.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

True, Jerome! It will be interesting to see who here buys a sculpture, especially the matching number ones. Maybe tippy4 will start a list of numbers.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh no...looks like I will be spending more money! Where will it end?!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    2013 will go down as the most interesting and expensive year for King books and related projects that I know of.
    Fabulous, but certainly a hit to the pocketbook.

You can say that again RF.......
    Put me down for a matching #10 Jake & Oy........
    Excuse me while I run off........ and sell some items...

Brian...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Oh no...looks like I will be spending more money! Where will it end?!
    *laughs hysterically

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Hi Rachel, congrats on getting to the stage where you are ready to take orders. Looks like we have up to 30 days to pay. Cool. Anyway, I am in for my matching #3.

Question: What is your estimated timing on taking orders for the CK sculpture? Hopefully payment for both of these projects won't be needed back-to-back.
    Thanks Patrick, I will send invoices out to those who wish to order. Basically if you can't pay right now and want to wait a while (up to 30 days) then when you are ready email me and I will send an invoice.

Now the Crimson King, I am currently having flight cases made for it. When I get the design finalised on the cases and one made, I will send a finished sculpture off to Michael Whelan. It has taken far longer than I had planned to get to this stage. In all honesty I could post pictures of the sculpture right now (and believe me I am dying to show you all) but I feel that it is only right that I let Michael see it in hand and give me the nod before I do.

So let's see, maybe say another 2-3 weeks for cases then another week to ship to Michael. A week for Michael to get back to me and us to have a bit of a chat, then maybe a week to talk things through with Audrey on the retail end and say a grace time of 2 weeks for me to prep and get the admin side ready. By then I might be part way into painting Jake and Oy sculptures and I can't do both. So depending on the Jake and Oy orders, we are looking realistically at least 8 weeks before I am anywhere near ready. Given that 50 Jake and Oy hand painted pieces will be months of work plus any bronze or silver to add to this, I can't predict of course. Obviously I hope the 50 sell out fast so I can plan things and get on with the work as quickly as possible. I will make sure I give a reasonable timeframe for the Crimson King orders and payments when the time comes, I don't want to put everyone under financial pressure.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Cheese and whiskers, Shannon, you knocked her announcement off the page. Also, anyone on the fence should go for it. I love admiring my Constant Reader (with Alex McVey Oy)

(Now you can have an RR Jake & Oy to go with your Constant Reader instead) .

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have now sent Emails and PM's to everyone on my contacts lists and I think everyone else has already posted here anyway and already know about the pre-orders. My apologies to anyone who I may have missed.

Some bounced back as old email addresses no longer in use and for those people I sent PM's instead if they are members here. A few were members of .net back in the day and are not members here so I have no way to contact them and then there is Karen French, is she a member here and if so can anyone tell me her member name? Is it still 'Kymatty'?

So far I have had 5 emails failed including Karen so there will likely be 5 sculpture numbers in hand painted that will go unclaimed by previous purchasers.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen's screen name here is Nerak. We haven't heard from her for a while.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Karen's screen name here is Nerak. We haven't heard from her for a while.

John
    She hasn't logged in in almost 2 months. David from Betts may have her address. The phone # I have for her is disconnected.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I am friends with Karen on Facebook, Rachel.

Also, as I you may recall, I am not the original owner of #3. I purchased it on eBay a few years ago. And I am still glad I did!

Please shoot me a PM if you need contact info for outside of this website.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Jerome, much obliged. What the hell happened with her and DMG? Please PM me if you guys can enlighten me as Karen really was a good friend and the email I got from DMG was unsettling to say the least.

If you could let her know the details Patrick that would be a help even if she comes back and says that she cannot or does not want it.

No matter if you are the original owner, current owner or never bought before, it's all good and I'm happy to work with everyone on the payment! I just can't go making orders that are not guaranteed to be paid due to the financial implications is all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast