Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Movies

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    And for some reason I always associate A Nightmare Before Christmas with Halloween instead of Christmas.
    Me too. I refuse to believe it's a Christmas movie.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by velcro_fly View Post
    Die Hard is totally a Christmas movie, and i love it
    LOL I hear ya, but I think the OP was going more for pics about Christmas the Holiday than, about how many bad guys you can make sure do not to have a Merry Christmas Muthaf*cker!!!

LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

We just watched The Santa Clause 3 because my best friend's wife had never seen it before.

One of the rare movie trilogies where all 3 movies are actually pretty good IMO.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    We just watched The Santa Clause 3 because my best friend's wife had never seen it before.

One of the rare movie trilogies where all 3 movies are actually pretty good IMO.
    I agree. And that's particularly noteworthy in that I didn't even expect the first one to work out. It's pretty impressive that they carried such a flimsy premise so far. I mean, it could have been a one-joke flop hinging on a ridiculous little pun, but it all turned out to really have heart.

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Christmas Story was on the other day and I was surprised as hell about that.
    But yesterday we spent most of the day watch the classics my son really loved the Frosty ones.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really? Wow, I don't think I've ever seen it air before he 24-hr. marathon.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Me either my husband wouldn't let me watch it though

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

I like most of the old claymation christmas movies; I've still got my old VHS tapes of Rudolph, Santa Claus is Comin' To Town etc. I'll have to check out parts 2 and 3 of the Santa Clause series. I liked the first one. Never looked at 2 or 3. I figured they'd be cash-ins.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lance is on a distinguished road Lance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me and my best friend back in my hometown always watch Bad Santa and Friday After Next when I come home for the holidays.
    I'm Joe Collins, bitch. Recognize!

"I don't like pot. It dulls my hatred" - Darlene Conner

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

The original Miracle on 34th Street was on the other day! It's a Christmas classic and I so love it.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    The original Miracle on 34th Street was on the other day! It's a Christmas classic and I so love it.
    I watched this too the other day. I love Maureen O'Hara, and always forget she's in this. So beautiful.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I love Maureen O'Hara. Period. She's awesome. Funny and beautiful. I can't ever get over how young Natalie Wood is !! Just a little, little kid !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Christmas Vacation is the only must-see movie for us on Christmas.

I've never been able to watch A Christmas Story without changing the channel

Christmas Vacation is still our must-see movie, but THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT is the absolute best Christmas movie ever!!!!!!!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone post Gremlins, Nightmare Before Christmas or how about the Jack Frost horror movies?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Christmas Vacation is the only must-see movie for us on Christmas.

I've never been able to watch A Christmas Story without changing the channel

Christmas Vacation is still our must-see movie, but THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT is the absolute best Christmas movie ever!!!!!!!!
    You don't like A Christmas Story

Are the Jack Frost ones good? I wanted to watch The Gingerdead Man this year, but netflix doesn't have it...
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

It's a Wonderful Life, Scrooged, and Die Hard are some of my favourites.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    You don't like A Christmas Story
    I know right!

I either end up bored and change the channel or just fall asleep in the middle of it. To this day I haven't watched the entire thing.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

[/QUOTE]You don't like A Christmas Story

Are the Jack Frost ones good? I wanted to watch The Gingerdead Man this year, but netflix doesn't have it...[/QUOTE]

They're so bad they're good! But I like bad horror movies! And Christmas Story is the best. How can anyone not like it?

Oh good, I'll have to check them out. I love a really good horribly bad horror movie

Country
    Country Flag

And Christmas Story is the best. How can anyone not like it?
    For one thing, that ugly little kid creeps me out.

I bet you're loving my combo then
    And I thought you out of anyone would love it.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    It's a Wonderful Life <...>.
    definitely

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast