Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 712 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast
Results 14,751 to 14,775 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

God's Away on Business - Tom Waits
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Montsegur - Iron Maiden
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

sprout and the bean - Joanna Newsom

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

After the Fall - Journey

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Closer-Kings of Leon

This is in my top 5 favorite songs of all time
    If you love me then love me..

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers is playing currently....acting as background music to studying and typing up responses to animal ethics issues. Which is just as fun as it sounds....also, why I am on here instead of diligently doing my homework...

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just started the 7th Doctor audio story Project: Destiny. I'm only 15 minutes in, and it's already awesome!

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Because I can.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Face in the Sand - Iron Maiden

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting myself pumped to see Antoine Dufour and Andy Mckee on Oct. 20.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lullaby- Shawn Mullins

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Blackend - Metallica

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Kanye.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Kiss the Bottle - Jawbreaker

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Twilight Zone - Golden Earring

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

All THings This Way - Male Bonding

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

In honor of Mariano's 600th Save:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QP-SIW6iKY

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Diamanda galas-gloomy sunday
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dead can dance- Towards the within

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Heather Nova-walk this world

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lupe fiasco-the show goes on

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Gates of Tomorrow - Iron Maiden

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool Change - Little River Band

Country
    Country Flag

Closer- Kings of Leon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 712 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast