Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Front page

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Front page

I'll be trying to update the front page every Tuesday with an interesting Stephen King related video and a Stephen King book that ties in.
    This week it's: The Eyes of the Dragon
    Check it out:

http://www.thedarktower.org/

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I'll bite. Other than physically typing/editing my url, how do I get to the Home Page with the new software? I don't see a button any more . . .

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Good question.

I think making the banner a link is a good start. I can figure out how to put a tab up there for it or something when I get done with other stuff.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey - there's a Home Page link now! You guys are good!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Considering the fact that I have Palaver bookmarked, it's good to have a link to the home page! Thanks!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Best book review ever!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Coincidently (really!) I re-read Eyes of the Dragon this week; don't remember when the first time was, I'd guess 10 years ago or so. It's great that I read so many of King's books so long ago that I don't remember much about them, so it's like a first read all over again. Here's a photo of my black S/L, #7. The little slip of paper with the #7 was in the book when I bought it, assuming it was original, not much else reason for it to be in there. Anybody else's copy have it?
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...achmentid=2023

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice book, George!

(Mine has no such slip of paper.)
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my copy in the original lottery from Philtrum Press (#350) but no slip of paper.

John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, I love a good mystery! Wonder why it would be in there then. Paper also looks 20 years old, and I think the number is a stamp. Curious.

John, how long have you been collecting exactly? The original lottery for this book was, what, around 1983 sometime? I was a junior in high school!

George

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I started collecting sf when I was in high school in 1960. Yeah, I'm an old fart.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this is weird...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Front Page has been updated. The Talisman demo video, and Catalog entry are there for your enjoyment.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

New book and video is Cycle of the Werewolf. Check it out.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew Signed Limited is book of the week. Video is a review by "V" (for Vendetta).

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, I appreciate the effort and thought, I really do, but the "Review"-type video's are kinda lame. Trailers and such OK, but IMO leave those reviews on Youtube.

The "Book of the Week" pics are great!!! (I LOVE that Skeleton Crew) and keep 'em coming!!!!! The donation wall should be a wee bit bigger to highlight contributors like Sai King, Ms Mod, Ned Dameron, Mike Whelan, etc.
    I would think it gives the site a little more "panache" and validity that they contribute here. But hey, what do I know???? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I know some of the reviews are lame-that's kinda the point. Not every book has an interesting trailer, or even a high quality homemade movie. Just trying to interject 30 seconds of humor. Thanks for the feedback. As for the donation wall, click on it to be taken to a rater large version-easily read.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Right now I am running a test on a Stephen King Widget.
    Check it out:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That 'Stephen King" widget is kinda cool. The Haven fund one runs really well, too. You're getting pretty darn good with this stuff, Boss!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????