Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 714 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 634 684 ... LastLast
Results 14,576 to 14,600 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Finished today the new book TAG 78 from Vincent Voss

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Amanda, The Stand has to be one of my mostest favorites of King's books. I literally read two paperback copies to pieces before I finally got an inexpensive hardcover. Sorry you don't like it.

John

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post

Are you still thinking of the movie, or is it just lacking that certain something to really draw you in?
    Honestly, I think it's both.
    That's my fear as well. My goal is to attempt to finish reading it by the end of the year.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really digging Replay audiobook.

Gunslinger Apprentice kaufen is on a distinguished road

I´m currently reading "The Hero of Ages" which is the third book of the "Mistborn" trilogy by Brandon Sanderson.

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THE BLACKBIRD by Donald Westlake. After this, I'll have read all of the books he wrote under the Richard Stark pseudonym. I really cannot recommend them highly enough, or adequately express how grateful I am to SK for leading me to them via THE DARK HALF. (For those of you who don't know, the Richard in King's Richard Bachman pen name comes from Richard Stark.)

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just started Song of Susannah. I am worried I will not care for it.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Just started Song of Susannah. I am worried I will not care for it.
    The weakest in the series for sure.

Finished Medusa's Web by Tim Powers. Managed to read all 360 pages of it in two days. Though it's not quite as impressive/perfect as The Anubis Gates, The Last Call and The Stress..., it's still a great story. If I were a bathroom reader (gross!), I'd have taken the book with me. Very engrossing and for a Powers book, it's pretty straight forward.

I've started This Census-Taker by China Mieville. 75 pages in and I'm not quite sure where the story is heading. That's not to say there isn't a story; compared to some of the writing exercises in Three Moments, this is all story. Curious to see what happens next.

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still powering through 'It'. Don't have a lot of consistent reading time at the moment, but I'm managing to read big chunks, a few times a week. Funny to come across Stringer Dedham, from Straub's 'Ghost Story'. I love little cross overs like that.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the Stand. Or more correctly, loved the shit out of it when I read it as a teenager.

I have yet to read the un-cut version. I have a copy but it is buried in a box somewhere and Ive not been able to find it.

I really need to re-read The Stand!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default What are you currently reading?

I'm planning on re-reading IT and The Stand this year. Keep getting distracted with other books. Currently I'm reading Summer of Night after the recent discussion about it and the upcoming Anniversary edition.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whoever suggested Replay, thanks! I just finished this morning (audiobook). It was fantastic. I was worried it would be redundant early on, but no worry of that. Are his other books good?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Whoever suggested Replay, thanks! I just finished this morning (audiobook). It was fantastic. I was worried it would be redundant early on, but no worry of that. Are his other books good?
    I've read only one other of his books and was a bit disappointed. (I can't remember the title, though.) I also was blown away by Replay.

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup, Replay is a gem. Loved it. One of my all-time favorite books. I should thank Roy at badmoonbooks for recommending it to me.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I look forward to reading it. My copy should arrive any day now.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently reading, READY PLAYER ONE, by Ernest Cline. This story is awesome.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    That's a very fun, imaginative book. I am excited to see what Speilberg does with it. I finished All the Light We Cannot See a few days ago and just loved it. What did you think of it Patrick?

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is such a good one! I really hope SP's limited gives it the justice it deserves.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    That's a very fun, imaginative book. I am excited to see what Speilberg does with it. I finished All the Light We Cannot See a few days ago and just loved it. What did you think of it Patrick?
    I thought ALL THE LIGHT was a beautiful story. Absolutely loved it.

That is such a good one! I really hope SP's limited gives it the justice it deserves.
    I cannot tell you how bummed I am that I didn't order a copy and now they're sold out.

EDIT: I just did a deeper search of my email. Apparently I did order a copy of the S/L back in June of last year. I am so stoked!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

VENTURE DEALS: BE SMARTER THAN YOUR LAWYER AND VENTURE CAPITALIST

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I cannot tell you how bummed I am that I didn't order a copy and now they're sold out.

EDIT: I just did a deeper search of my email. Apparently I did order a copy of the S/L back in June of last year. I am so stoked!
    Woo I bet that's a great feeling!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My first ever Robert McCammon: Speaks the Nightbird
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    My first ever Robert McCammon: Speaks the Nightbird
    Excellent book, and you'll want to jump into the whole Matthew Corbett series after!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo I bet that's a great feeling!
    Being unorganized and haphazard has its occasional perks.

My sons (15 and 13) are reading the book, too. They love it. I may pick up a couple S/L's in the aftermarket for them.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm on the 3rd book of the Old Man's War series by John Scalzi. My father recommended it time and time again and I always shrugged it off with a 'ya ya ya, I'll get to it,' but man, I was wrong to put it off as long as I did, it's a great series (so far). Anybody looking for a good book sci-fi book that leads into a good series, check it out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 714 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 634 684 ... LastLast