Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 151 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    If Andrea isn't eaten by a zombie, crotch first, I will be sorely disappointed.
    Well....Milton's aim was off a bit, but in the end....same result.
    *high five* I'll take it
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This was supposed to be in the original version of the episode. So not the crotch but at least Milton bit that boob real good:

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's nowhere near the boob.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

looks like a bicep to me.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post

And I was really annoyed at Hershel's naivety. Is he really going to blame Carl for shooting a guy that was with a group that was TRYING TO EXTERMINATE EVERY LIVING SOUL IN THE PRISON?
    I have watched the scene twice now, and I feel that they way it was portrayed, the kid (and he was a kid) was lowering his weapon......and his reward for that was a bullet in the face.

I guess that what I am saying is that while The Governor is a maniacal lunatic, the people who are forced to work with him may not be.....and should be given a chance to surrender...especially if they are not even adults.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I respect Carl for doing what he did, but at the same time, it really shows how cold and brutal he has become.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post

And I was really annoyed at Hershel's naivety. Is he really going to blame Carl for shooting a guy that was with a group that was TRYING TO EXTERMINATE EVERY LIVING SOUL IN THE PRISON?
    I have watched the scene twice now, and I feel that they way it was portrayed, the kid (and he was a kid) was lowering his weapon......and his reward for that was a bullet in the face.

I guess that what I am saying is that while The Governor is a maniacal lunatic, the people who are forced to work with him may not be.....and should be given a chance to surrender...especially if they are not even adults.
    I'm not disagreeing with you, but it's gotta be tough to go through your formative years AND a Zombie Apocalypse.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I liked what he told Rick. Preemptive strikes work.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The creators of the show see 'no end in sight' and claim that they'd love to see 'season 13 and beyond'.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/...o-end-in-sight

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Omg, what?! I don't even care about next season, let alone any after that. Jesus.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

For those of you out there "Jones-ing" for some "Zombie Apocalypse" action to hold ya over for Season 4, this looks "Freaking Awesome" and I am getting stoked for it's June release date!!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/...en-world-war-z
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It looks like Target will have a blu-ray steelbook for season 3.

Ken

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

New ComicCon Trailer for Season Four is up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSi2fJALDyQ
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks pretty awesome. Let's hope its not just the editing of the trailer.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Mark Twain

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Only a week or so to the season premiere!!!

Just in time to fill the void left by "Breaking Bad"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Can't Wait!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"They're back"!!! This evening!!! Excited???? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Very!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Enjoyable first episode. Interested to see where this is headed.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Swine flu?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Captain Trips
    In the words of Christoph Waltz "That's a bingo"!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Enjoyable first episode. Interested to see where this is headed.

I love this show...but when the episode was over....I thought "meh"!

The roof that was covered with wandering walkers gives way only when the good guys go into the store.....come on?! Sasha said they had put a boombox down below days before...so that would have had those walkers moving all over the place.

I'm guessing the kid got sick from eating infected deer or pig.....but if that was the case...other would be sick too....but the question is...was it infected on purpose?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 151 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast