Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 151 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    I thought for sure this newest black guy would be Tyreese, but then they called him Oscar. Strange. lol

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is anybody playing The Walking Dead computer game? I played the first four episodes in one sitting. Blew me away. As good as the show, if not better.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Is anybody playing The Walking Dead computer game? I played the first four episodes in one sitting. Blew me away. As good as the show, if not better.
    I am about halfway through episode three. It is really good. I just needed to take a break from it for a bit. I have always loves point and click adventure games, with my love starting with the old King's Quest games when I was young. The stroies in this one are very well done and some of the choices you have to make, that have no good choice at all are sometimes heartbreaking.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    just started it. I got eaten pretty quick

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's more like interactive episodes. But stunningly amazing.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I don't think Daryl will join "the dark side"...in fact, I think Merle will leave "the dark side" and join his brother...but will die doing so.
    I retract my comment...I think Merle is beyond redemption.

Spike TV is running the six Star Wars movies all weekend long, and I have been watching them on and off.

Anyone else annyoed by the fact that Anakin is "redeemed" at the end because he kills The Emperor?

He kills thousands of people over a 25 year period, including all of the younglings at the Jedi temple, but one selfless act puts it all right?!?

Sorry...got off topic.

Can't wait for tonight's new episode of WD!!!!!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

But Anakin doesn't kill The Emperor, Darth Vader does ...

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

They are one in the same.

So he changed his name and put on a cape...still the same guy.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I swear if Verizon drops AMC I'm gonna be pissed.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Guys ... I'm getting a really bad feeling about Daryl ...

I love the interrogation scenes with Glenn/Maggie.

Also, lol @ that poor guy that was eaten in last night's ep. One minute he's happily snoozing away, the next a bunch of strangers barge into his house and throw him to a horde of zombies.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

That's how I feel every morning when my alarm goes off.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Bethany you're hilarious.
    Im feeling Cliffhanger Syndrome
    And is next week really the season finale?? Seems the season just started!
    Merle vs Daryl: I agree Merle is beyond redemption and for sure Daryls loyalties will be put to the test
    No previews on Governors demise - really hope thats coming next week
    reality continues to ruin my life

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    That's how I feel every morning when my alarm goes off.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    And is next week really the season finale?? Seems the season just started!
    It's the mid-season finale. The remaining 8 episodes of S3 will air starting in March, I believe. They did the same thing last year.

Breaking Bad is doing the same thing with it's final season, but the wait between the two halves is a year, those sadistic fucks.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I loathe this mid season crap. And starting in March is badbadbadbad. Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and taking my kid back to school?!

I hate Andrea. I want someone to tie her down and let the walkers eat her, starting with her beloved coochie.

Also, was anyone else expecting Rick to totally lose it and snap the baby's neck when he took her from Hershel last week?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I loathe this mid season crap. And starting in March is badbadbadbad. Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and taking my kid back to school?!
    Yeah, I know. I have a tough time as it is juggling Sunday night football, Walking Dead and Dexter. I hate having to choose between so many shows

I hate Andrea. I want someone to tie her down and let the walkers eat her, starting with her beloved coochie.
    She's in my black list right now too, but she has a chance to redeem herself with her potential actions during this latter part of the season.

Also, was anyone else expecting Rick to totally lose it and snap the baby's neck when he took her from Hershel last week?
    No, I think that was just you.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"sooo hot, want to touch the heiny...."

actually its just the heiny thats hot.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

They are really making the characters different between the comics and the tv show. I really like Andrea in the comics but man is she a weird bitch on the show. Same with Lori. I really like her in the comics. She didn't do any of the mind game shit in the comics.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I didnt know about the mid season break. Irritating, but glad its only a few months not a year.
    Andrea is just a stupid naive horny bitch seeing what she wants to see to serve her own needs. Does that warrant a death sentence? Yeah, I think so.
    Not sure what it says about you and I but I also expected Rick to go psycho on the baby. After all, it may or may not be his and I can see him blaming the baby for Loris death

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    "sooo hot, want to touch the heiny...."

actually its just the heiny thats hot.
    TwistedSgcc strikes again
    reality continues to ruin my life

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Don't like Andrea either.

I hate the governor, not because he's evil, but because if I was in that world I would try to get as many people together for survival purposes. He has a shoot first, help later mentality. Instead of trying to get everyone else to join them, he seems to want to kill them. Don't get the motivation. And I didn't read the comics so maybe I'm missing something.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Watching Talking Dead and noticed that when Glen stabs the walker with the part of the chair thats stuck to his arm you can see its eye hanging there. Good attention to detail by the SFX people.

Traveler Amelie de Sade is on a distinguished road Amelie de Sade's Avatar

Ugh, Andrea is the post-apocalyptic version of a starf*cker. And an attention whore to boot. I want her gone almost as bad as I wanted Lori gone.

The Governor is a great protagonist for this season, though I get the feeling he has no idea what he's doing, just playing it all by ear and hoping his little populace buys into it all.

As for Daryl... the dark side? Please no! As soon as I saw him holding that baby and being a better mother than Lori in under three seconds, my heart melted. Please Daryl, stay good. Don't break my heart!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie de Sade View Post
    Ugh, Andrea is the post-apocalyptic version of a starf*cker. And an attention whore to boot. I want her gone almost as bad as I wanted Lori gone.

The Governor is a great protagonist for this season, though I get the feeling he has no idea what he's doing, just playing it all by ear and hoping his little populace buys into it all.

As for Daryl... the dark side? Please no! As soon as I saw him holding that baby and being a better mother than Lori in under three seconds, my heart melted. Please Daryl, stay good. Don't break my heart!
    Star-fucker? What is a "Star-Fucker"? LOL I like it, but need a reference. I mean "someone adept at Intercourse" or "he only has intercourse with celebrities"? Please, discuss....
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Starfucker

1. A person who obessessed with and seeks out personal interaction with celebrities. The desired interaction is often, but not necessarily, sexual in nature.

2. Woman or man who prides themselves on sleeping with someone of fame. In turn they believe that they too have the same self importance.

3. Someone who thinks some brief nearly non-existent connection with some great legend practically makes them a great legend too.

I think he is saying that Andrea is banging Phillip because he is "The Governor".
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Starfucker

1. A person who obessessed with and seeks out personal interaction with celebrities. The desired interaction is often, but not necessarily, sexual in nature.

2. Woman or man who prides themselves on sleeping with someone of fame. In turn they believe that they too have the same self importance.

3. Someone who thinks some brief nearly non-existent connection with some great legend practically makes them a great legend too.

I think he is saying that Andrea is banging Phillip because he is "The Governor".
    LOL I know, I was just trying to be funny. Alas, failed once again!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 151 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast