Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 151 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Carol, was one bad ass, burpa wearing bitch!!!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Great episode. Carol is awesome. Seeing how that one "wolf" picked up that gun after Morgan spared him, I think Morgan is going to learn the hard way that Carol is right.
    Truth be told, when Morgan went into that house at the end and fought with that Wolf from the Season Five finale, I thought he was going into the house where Carol told that woman to hold the gun at the door and unload when it opens, and I thought Morgan was going to take some rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant
    Yeah, that was good shit.

My only question, and I will have to go back and watch the first episode if nobody can recall, but where was Morgan in regards to the group that was herding walkers? I thought he was with them, but I can't remember now. The reason I ask is that he got back to Alexandria pretty quick, yet he was the only one.

I'm just trying to figure out why he was in such close proximity.
    Rick, Michonne, and Morgan are together near the end, but the last couple scenes are just Rick and Michonne and no Morgan. The only thing I can think of, since Rick and Michonne look behind them when the horn goes off, that Morgan was trailing them at the end of the line of walkers and got to the town first. I'm Not sure if Morgan only had one encounter with The Wolves or if he just knew he had to get back there....Maybe he went back to try to stop the bloodshed peacefully before Rick got there.

I am curious if we're going to see all those walkers hit a wounded Alexandria next episode or if the next episode will be Darryl/Abraham and Sasha at the front of the line.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought the same thing about Morgan for a moment but it is too soon for him to be taken out.

Next episode seems to be Rick and co. fighting walkers all the way back. Seems Morgan just ran ahead without killing any so he could warn them. The episode will probably end when the herd reaches Alexandria and the following episode will be that fight. That is a lot of action in the first four episodes.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't exect him to be taken oUT but it would have fit... The inexperience of Alexandria, the contrast between Carol and Morgan, and the lack of a good surgeon, for Morgan to take a few bullbull bullets.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just want NEGAN.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Negan isn't a character in the TV show yet, therefore he does not exist on this board.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Negan isn't a character in the TV show yet, therefore he does not exist on this board.
    ??? He is a character. AND we have talked about it before but thanks for coming out.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the point he is making is that we should not be discussing the comic here to eliminate the chance of spoilers.

As a person who does not read the comics, I would agree.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, the comic has no place here. I'm sure most of us haven't read them. Whether or not the show matches the comics is besides the point. When Negan shows up he shows up. If not, he's in the comics. We have been spoiler tagginv stuff in the comics for awhile for that purpose. He's not a character in this thread until he is on the TV Show since that is what this thread is about.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't read the comics either... but it was discussed here or somewhere before openly. I don't see the issue but if the consensus is it is to be hush hush. So be it, my apologies.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

So then why do you want Negan so bad? I'm confused lol

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    So then why do you want Negan so bad? I'm confused lol
    My buddy showed me some pictures of him from the comic. He reads it... He looks bad ass and to be honest I hated the Governor... he was not what I thought he would be... at times I pityed him and I don't want to pity the bad guy. The show needs a bad guy.. a bad guy that is a true-bad-ass-mother-fucker antagonist. Negan I think if cast and done right will fit that role...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

The Governor on the show was horrible I thought. Nothing like the comics. He was a slimy horrible guy in the comics, as was his city, and I really wish they had made him more like that for the show.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    The Governor on the show was horrible I thought. Nothing like the comics. He was a slimy horrible guy in the comics, as was his city, and I really wish they had made him more like that for the show.
    I even preferred the one in the books. Do you read the books Heather? I have read them all... pretty good.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I do, but I'm a little behind. I'm currently up to the point of where they are now in the show. I want to finish them soon so that the show doesn't spoil anything for me. Although it probably won't because it's been so different.

Country
    Country Flag

I do, but I'm a little behind. I'm currently up to the point of where they are now in the show. I want to finish them soon so that the show doesn't spoil anything for me. Although it probably won't because it's been so different.
    It really is... Im not a comic reader so that was why i started the books..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I've been reading the comics, are you talking about other books?

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah the actual novels...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I didn't know there were actual novels. Do you know if they follow the storyline of the comics?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know there were actual novels. Do you know if they follow the storyline of the comics?
    Nor did I. I thought you could only get the Graphic Novels series. Are they a contrived issuance printed after the show became popular or, were they there all along? I, for one, would greatly appreciate a link.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Google "Rise of the Govenor" that's the first one. I collect the 1st editions. I think ther are 4 or 5 so far. No they do and don't. It tells the whole back story of him.... Pretty cool. Goes into detail on the whole Penny thing too. Don't wanna tell much in case anyone wants to read them but they are fast reads and I quite like them.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Oh and I am not sure if they really have anything to do with the comics... Just follows other people more so then whom we know... But very interesting....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Google "Rise of the Govenor" that's the first one. I collect the 1st editions. I think ther are 4 or 5 so far. No they do and don't. It tells the whole back story of him.... Pretty cool. Goes into detail on the whole Penny thing too. Don't wanna tell much in case anyone wants to read them but they are fast reads and I quite like them.
    Oh and I am not sure if they really have anything to do with the comics... Just follows other people more so then whom we know... But very interesting....
    Forgive me, but I don't quite understand. The "books" do not summarize/depict the story in the GN? They are just ancillary tome's? I bought and read the "Comics/Novels" to a certain point and then stopped because it seemed very pricey. I think I got up to, Abraham and the D.C. quest an quit.

If they are ancillary then I do not quite understand your prior comments regarding "The Actual Novels". I'm a newb at this I suppose.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Now I'm confused bill. Haha sorry, just look them up and you can see what they are about. Jay Bonivista is the author.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I'm confused bill. Haha sorry, just look them up and you can see what they are about. Jay Bonivista is the author.
    With all due respect, I believe you are a bit confused (much as I am often referred to as being). LOL Correct me if I am wrong, but in my understanding, Robert Kirkman is the author of "The Walking Dead" and it is only available as a graphic novel. That is the one true story. Anything else written by others is just rights sold to others much like, Robin Furth writing for TDT, as allowed by Mr. King, no?

Yes, I am being a bit of a "stickler" perhaps, but I enjoy the show and have liked the GN's as well (and may start on them again) so, I am just trying to clarify is all. You alluded to having "read the novels", but they are not by, Kirkman, correct?

Please correct me if I am off base. I wish to learn is all.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 151 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast