Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 151 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I think JDM has been killing it. Every reason you hate Negan is exactly WHY he is so damn good. Hate his body motions? You're supposed to. Hate his smile? You're supposed to. Hate his lame jokes? You're supposed to. You're not supposed to like him. Like a heel in wrestling he is doing every single thing possible to make you dislike him.
    I'm sure there are other ways to make JDM/Negan unlikable without it being detrimental to the show. I get what you're saying, but his performance is distractedly bad.

His mannerisms and speech inflection wore out their welcome 5 episodes ago. .
    Negan can jump on the dinner table and poop in Mattrick's gravy boat and he'd still find something to defend.

This has worked for me: first two and last two episodes of a season. Everything in between is garbage.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Negan wouldn't do that. He'd make someone else poop in the gravy bowl and then make their loved one drink the gravy. Don't you understand him at all?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Negan wouldn't do that. He'd make someone else poop in the gravy bowl and then make their loved one drink the gravy. Don't you understand him at all?
    ahahahahaahahahahha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

And miss out on the potentially biggest ooh-wee & hip sway combo in Negan history? Doubtful.

The comic book Negan might be that devious. The TV Negan? Not a chance.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    And miss out on the potentially biggest ooh-wee & hip sway combo in Negan history? Doubtful.

The hip sway comes when the person vomits and he makes the one who shat eat the vomit topped with the gravy they shat in.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I think JDM has been killing it. Every reason you hate Negan is exactly WHY he is so damn good. Hate his body motions? You're supposed to. Hate his smile? You're supposed to. Hate his lame jokes? You're supposed to. You're not supposed to like him. Like a heel in wrestling he is doing every single thing possible to make you dislike him.
    I'm sure there are other ways to make JDM/Negan unlikable without it being detrimental to the show. I get what you're saying, but his performance is distractedly bad.

His mannerisms and speech inflection wore out their welcome 5 episodes ago. .
    Negan can jump on the dinner table and poop in Mattrick's gravy boat and he'd still find something to defend.

This has worked for me: first two and last two episodes of a season. Everything in between is garbage.
    That's great.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish someone would just walk up to him and blow his brains out. This character just plain annoys the hell out of me like no other. Let's move on already.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Get used to him. He'll be the Big Bad Guy of the show, when it's all said and done, methinks.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Get used to him. He'll be the Big Bad Guy of the show, when it's all said and done, methinks.
    Ugh. Sigh.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Negan fucking wishes all the fucking fuck fuck haters a fucking Merry goddamn fucking Christmas!

Country
    Country Flag

Negan fucking wishes all the fucking fuck fuck haters a fucking Merry goddamn fucking Christmas!
    Pretty much sums him up.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Pretty much sums him up.

Yeah, I really kinda HATE what they have done with, JDM as an actor and the character of "Negan" so far. I'm sorry, I come here and read the posts and I TRY to understand, but I just do not get it. Bring back the fucking, Governor for fuck's sake!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Yeah, I really kinda HATE what they have done with, JDM as an actor and the character of "Negan" so far. I'm sorry, I come here and read the posts and I TRY to understand, but I just do not get it. Bring back the fucking, Governor for fuck's sake!!!
    I don't disagree with you on Neegan but the Governor was soooo awful. Such a great comic character that was just horribly translated to the show. And they drug that story on for WAY longer than the comics. That tells me that Negan will be on the show for a good long time yet.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Such a polarizing character. I love what JDM is doing. I love the character. And knowing what's coming from the comics, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Nothin', huh?

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well since no one else is giving their opinion I will say that the new episode was definitely a step in the right direction. I know they can't just start having everything go their way all of the sudden but it is nice to see the main group working together towards a common goal again.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Loved it. Wonder who the new group is.... I also hope to see them move out of the Atlanta area some time.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The car/wire scene was fantastic. Woot woot!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I really liked it. It's more world building like the first half of the season, and I expect we're going to have a few more episodes of world building, but we're starting to see a build toward a volatile head.

I like reading the forbes reviews after because man that guy hates the show. You just know he watches it each week and searching for reasons to dislike it. It's pretty hilarious to read. Guy is a total tool.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You mean the one where all the Walkers conveniently walked down the median instead of on the highway?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    You mean the one where all the Walkers conveniently walked down the median instead of on the highway?

Yeah, but you gotta admit it made for great gore TV!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

No. The scene where two old model cars which had been sitting for an extending period of time were able to be hot wired and driven like race cars with a high tension cable connected between them. I am going to do my best not to post in here anymore.

The episode was good and I enjoyed almost no Negan time. I think he detracts from the show when he is the star.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    No. The scene where two old model cars which had been sitting for an extending period of time were able to be hot wired and driven like race cars with a high tension cable connected between them. I am going to do my best not to post in here anymore.

The episode was good and I enjoyed almost no Negan time. I think he detracts from the show when he is the star.

It's TV, it's fantasy but you should still post your thoughts here IMO. And let's face it, most entertainment is unrealistic. If I wanted to live in reality all the time, I wouldn't watch TV, go to movies, or read. If it's not entertaining to you, by all means tune out. I surely would and do when shows fail to do anything for me.

I completely agree with you about Negan. I hope to god he bites it at the end of this season. I don't know if I can bear another episode with him beyond that.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My comment was because I fell like a "Debbie Downer" about the show lately. I've been having trouble with suspension of disbelief with the show. I'm not really sure why. Heck I just watched another Jason Bourne movie with no problem. :-)

Like you said maybe I'm just not that into this anymore which is making me overly critical of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

It's TV, it's fantasy but you should still post your thoughts here IMO. And let's face it, most entertainment is unrealistic. If I wanted to live in reality all the time, I wouldn't watch TV, go to movies, or read. If it's not entertaining to you, by all means tune out. I surely would and do when shows fail to do anything for me.

I completely agree with you about Negan. I hope to god he bites it at the end of this season. I don't know if I can bear another episode with him beyond that.

Country
    Country Flag

It happens. I didn't care for the latest Bourne movie at all. 3 and out would have been plenty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 151 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast