Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 151 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

We'll just have to agree to disagree. It was still a waste of time in my opinion. I really wish they would have ended the Governor storyline at the end of 3, dispersed the group, and given us an entire season of episodes like this.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Where are Rick, Michonne, and Carl dammit

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Eating pudding.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked this episode (definitely better than Carl's pudding episode).

That said, I can't help but feel that the whole point of introducing those two train-wrecks was so they could kill them off and tug on everyone's heart strings.

Up until now, the only thing of note they did was to save Tyrese by shooting those two people.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It went quite differently in the comics, lol.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched the first season again and it left me wondering if we'll see the family that didn't go with them to the CDC or Guillermo and those guys taking care of the those old people. It would be kind of cool to see either of them at Terminus when they get there.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Not to be completely heartless, but those kids were starting to really get on my nerves.
    I'm quite happy that Lizzie is dead. She annoyed the absolute fuck out of me.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Not to be completely heartless, but those kids were starting to really get on my nerves.
    I'm quite happy that Lizzie is dead. She annoyed the absolute fuck out of me.
    I'm glad someone else said it.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow...Tasha Yar has gotten old!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Seriously?......not one other comment about last week's episode?

Nothing about the fact that five or six guys are now hunting Rick......and how Daryl will inevitably be caught in the middle again?

You guys must all be watching basketball.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thought it was a great episode!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Seriously?......not one other comment about last week's episode?

Nothing about the fact that five or six guys are now hunting Rick......and how Daryl will inevitably be caught in the middle again?

You guys must all be watching basketball.
    Good episode. Not as good as the two previous weeks, but solid. Felt like more of a bridge episode. The fact that Rick is being hunted doesn't really mean a lot to me. We know it will work out in the end and we know Daryl would never choose those nut jobs over Rick and his crew.

Finale should be interesting.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have enjoyed the last three episodes quite a bit.....maybe the best three of the season.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

There's one thing that's been bothering me. Maggie only seems concerned about reconnecting with Glenn. Has she even mentioned Beth or her dad? I think possibly the later briefly, but why would she not be wanting to see her sister just as much? She is family after all.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good point but I don't think that is so unbelievable. You can only deal with so much at one time and she decided to fixate on Glenn.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    There's one thing that's been bothering me. Maggie only seems concerned about reconnecting with Glenn. Has she even mentioned Beth or her dad? I think possibly the later briefly, but why would she not be wanting to see her sister just as much? She is family after all.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought about that too. Sometimes I think the show forgets about how certain characters are connected.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I thought about that too. Sometimes I think the show forgets about how certain characters are connected.
    I thought the same....not so much about Hershel.....no time to grieve for those lost in the Zombie Apocalypse, but the two sisters would be trying to find one another....as would Tyrese and Sasha.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'm really nervous about the finale Sunday.
    I'm scared that somebody is about to die. I don't even want to name names. But, I'm very uneasy.

I'm not all caught up on the comics, so I don't know what direction they take in regards to the current storyline, but....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really nervous about the finale Sunday.
    I'm scared that somebody is about to die. I don't even want to name names. But, I'm very uneasy.

I'm not all caught up on the comics, so I don't know what direction they take in regards to the current storyline, but....
    The actor from SOA seems like a good candidate.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

NOOOOOO!! Back at the prison!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did I call it, or what? R.I.P. Joe. First "Hickey Killl" for the show? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So based on the way the Terminus people are luring people in, have a pile of half-processed bodies, a temple to remember the people that died so they can survive, and a never-ending barbeque, I would say it is safe to assume there is cannibalism going down.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    So based on the way the Terminus people are luring people in, have a pile of half-processed bodies, a temple to remember the people that died so they can survive, and a never-ending barbeque, I would say it is safe to assume there is cannibalism going down.
    yep, Gives a whole new twist to "serving over 1 million customers daily"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope Glenn, Maggie, and the rest of their group didn't eat too much. I wonder if that ritual of feeding the people that arrive is some test for keepers or if they just want to say "don't judge us. You ate people too and even asked for seconds."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 151 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast