Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 151 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    The spoiler isn't the name of the weapon, the spoiler is talking about main characters dying and guesstimating as to who it will be. Adding the Lucille comment is just the icing on the cake.
    You exist in a world where, of one of the hottest properties on TV, many viewers have already read the source material. If they have read past issue 100 they know who is killed and that it is a main character, and the television adaptation is judged against this fact.

This is pretty much the topic of discussion in this thread. Is the show going to be as bad-ass as the comic? and HOW?

Villifying those who have experienced more of this fictional world than you and want to discuss it in a DISCUSSION thread is ridiculous. I dont know for what reason you have chosen to not read the source material (or if you even have made that choice) but putting yourself onto a pedestal and prioritizing your personal media consumption habits over the majority of folks who have enjoyed this story, well it is a little off base.

It is my assumption that this show needs to pack the punch of a big death in the coming episodes and I am going to state it because it is a discussion thread.

You need to lay off on the personal insults and name calling because it is only making YOU look like the perpetrator of douchebaggery. And perhaps gain the wisdom that if YOU feel so strongly about potential spoilers, perhaps you shouldnt come in the thread until you feel your natural enjoyment of the property has been sated (enough to allow you civil discourse).

Hell, I do that with this thread too. I didnt come in here until after I watched the ep on Monday night.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    That's harsh dude. I don't think knowing the name of a weapon is as bad as Snape killed Dumbledore.
    Woah... Back the fuck up!! Snape killed Dumbledore!!!???

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    That's harsh dude. I don't think knowing the name of a weapon is as bad as Snape killed Dumbledore.
    and Roland is really a Black dude...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    and Roland is really a Black dude...
    LOL!

Country
    Country Flag

At the end of Titanic, the ship sinks!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Now, when you say Lucille, was that a character they've introduced in the show that I've forgotten about?

Because I know you're not talking about a motherfucking WEAPON, you fucking moron. How hard is it to not talk about comic spoilers in the TV thread? I just don't fucking get it. It's not difficult, like at all.

If it's not YOU, then it's someone else, if it's not THEM, then it's someone else.

People, just stop doing it. I don't care if EVERYONE reads the comics, or if it's common knowledge at this point due to fuckwits like you, but if ONE PERSON gets even REMOTELY spoiled due to the comic spoilers posted on this thread, then the person doing the PURPOSEFUL SPOILING should be fucking burned alive.

I don't hang around here much, but that seems like a pretty strident post. Calm down a bit (as they used to say in the 1990's, "take a stress tab").

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So ... he talks about killing off a main character ... then mentions getting "the kiss of Lucille" ... then goes back to talking about killing main characters. Did you not learn about context clues as a child?

I dont even watch trailers anymore because I then know the entire movie. But I understand that for some people, things take a little longer to process.
    You do realize that Daryl isn't in the comics, right? He would have no way of knowing if Daryl is going to live or die based on the comics, because he doesn't exist in them. With that in mind, if you go back and read his original comment, it shouldn't have incited such wrath because him mentioning Daryl in conjunction with anything can possibly be a comics spoiler.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    I'm getting to that age where I don't mind "spoilers". Damned if I can remember them!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Shannon,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    I'm getting to that age where I don't mind "spoilers". Damned if I can remember them!!!!! LOL

A classic

Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I give up, lol. I apologize for being a douchebag dickface. Apparently, the majority of people don't agree with me, and in this VERY specific case, I will admit to being wrong. I still don't see things from ya'll's perspective, and I still loathe any HINT of a spoiler/rumor/anything that hasn't been specifically brought up on the TV show itself with zero outside influence (INCLUDING the Talking Dead) ... but apparently I am the bad guy here, and I'm sorry.

Will you accept a reacharound as a sign of forgiveness?

... for me. Not for you, that's gay.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A classic

I have my moments of clarity. Imagine a world , if you will, where Merlin1958 actually makes peace for others.......You've entered the "Twilight Zone"!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shannon,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A classic

I have my moments of clarity. Imagine a world , if you will, where Merlin1958 actually makes peace for others.......You've entered the "Twilight Zone"!!!! LOL
    What does your location mean Bill? Man your a piece of work... just won't grow up will ya?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

My wife got slightly upset because I told her who the actor was that is going to play Negan. I didn't think that was really a spoiler...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    My wife got slightly upset because I told her who the actor was that is going to play Negan. I didn't think that was really a spoiler...
    That's not a spoiler, but some people like radio silence in all aspects, so I guess I can see where she's coming from.

Also, just to clarify, I didn't say you were wrong, Shannon. I was just stating that you were misguided in thinking that since he mentioned Daryl in regards to being killed, it's not a spoiler because Daryl isn't in the comics and therefore nobody knows what's going to happen to him.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

For gamers....AERITH DIEZ!!!

For non gamers....OLD YELLER DIEZ!!!
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

wat

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Reread the issues of what is coming in the show. As good as it is, I'm still enjoying the following arc a lot more. The comics hit their stride around issue 40, pretty much when the show did (season 4). Can't wait to see the show get to this part of the comics.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic episode. People can say what they want about Darryl or Michonne or whoever, but Carol is the most captivating character on the show. While this episode did not have the craziness of JSS, it was easily top 5 they've ever done. In fact, i think 4 of my top 5 favourite episodes are Carol centric, the only one not being the incredible season 2 finale.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was a really good episode except that you could feel that they would survive the entire time. Rick's group is so good at getting out of trouble it is becoming too unbelievable. Some of the main ones need to get in a bind and actually die. I am sure something of this nature will happen soon because it needs to happen to make it seem like they are really in danger again.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love Carol as well which is exactly why this episode disappointed me. Morgan having her question herself a bit is one thing but turning her into a crying house mom is another. It sucks they are ruining a strong character.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The "crying" was her pretending so she could get the drop on their captors. But it does seem sudden that she doesn't want to kill anymore.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want to believe that it was all an act but at the end when she was forced to kill that woman she was getting all weepy about it. It really only bums me out because she was such a great strong character and the change is so drastic and so quick.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Fantastic episode. People can say what they want about Darryl or Michonne or whoever, but Carol is the most captivating character on the show. While this episode did not have the craziness of JSS, it was easily top 5 they've ever done. In fact, i think 4 of my top 5 favourite episodes are Carol centric, the only one not being the incredible season 2 finale.
    That's what I've been saying. I've been calling for more Carol all season and I was happy I got some.

Personally, I love when the characters refer back to their lives before the zombie apocalypse. Sometimes it feels like some of these characters spawned out of thin air when the zombies appeared.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I want to believe that it was all an act but at the end when she was forced to kill that woman she was getting all weepy about it. It really only bums me out because she was such a great strong character and the change is so drastic and so quick.
    I don't see how its that drastic. It was her taking the time to count who she killed which put it into perspective for her. Realistically the 18 she wrote down was more like 30+ since every person killed by a walker at Terminus would be on her too. Her writing it down made it real...that's what happened to Morgan who I believe was also kept track of it.

I mean, this new side of Carol was alluded to when she cried at the end of JSS and how she started smoking. To Carol, smoking is a form of suicide. Being inside Alexandria somewhat domesticated her again and she seems to blame herself and her cold attitude for Sam being eaten alive. Carol does not want to be that stone cold killer anymore and it will not surprise me if it gets her killed.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I don't see how its that drastic. It was her taking the time to count who she killed which put it into perspective for her. Realistically the 18 she wrote down was more like 30+ since every person killed by a walker at Terminus would be on her too. Her writing it down made it real...that's what happened to Morgan who I believe was also kept track of it.

I mean, this new side of Carol was alluded to when she cried at the end of JSS and how she started smoking. To Carol, smoking is a form of suicide. Being inside Alexandria somewhat domesticated her again and she seems to blame herself and her cold attitude for Sam being eaten alive. Carol does not want to be that stone cold killer anymore and it will not surprise me if it gets her killed.
    Brilliantly put and I agree 100%. This episode was a solid 9.2/10 for me. GREAT work... this season is just amazing!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 151 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast