Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 110 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2736

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That is fantastic.
    I'll never admit I'm jealous, envious and all those other sins, so there!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The deluxe Fairy Tale is great (I wish there was an unsigned variant).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some great new stuff. I especially like that Suntup Imajica and limited Fairy Tale.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    Some great new stuff. I especially like that Suntup Imajica and limited Fairy Tale.
    Thanks Elliot. Yea, I them as well. And to have one of only 200 FT is cool.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supersupersupernice new stuff, big big congrats Mike !!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supersupersupernice new stuff, big big congrats Mike !!!
    Thanks for stopping in Frank. I really appreciate yours and everybody else comments.

My Mood
    Cool

Suntup AE of Hannibal. Interior pics are the same so just go to the front page as the numbered to see them. I am feeling lazy today.

Very nice edition.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Hannibal the Cannibal came over for some tea
    Hannibal the Cannibal looked thoughtfully at me
    What are you thinking Hannibal I asked innocently
    Are you available for a cooking lesson he replied immediately

No I cannot do it I said with an eyebrow hike
    Perhaps my friend would like one, you know, my buddy Mike
    That sounds wonderful said H, I'm sure that he will like
    The dish we prepare together that I'll eat with fork and knife!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool

That's a good one Steve. Thanks for stopping by.

My Mood
    Cool

Got 3 new items from Ralph
    Outsider proof
    Bachman Running Man
    S\L From a Buick 8
    Pick during the week.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Suntup AE of Hannibal. Interior pics are the same so just go to the front page as the numbered to see them. I am feeling lazy today.

Very nice edition.
    Beautiful and such an awesome story. Congrats.

ISO: (1sts f/f), Bazaar, Different Seasons, Mr. Mercedes
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Cool

Thank you very much .

My Mood
    Cool

Some new gets from Ralph

and it came with a letter

My Mood
    Cool

Working on the Bachman books

My Mood
    Cool

And a S\L numbered From a Buick 8

The sig page

The Art is insane in this book.

My Mood
    Cool

And here is an Advanced Uncorrected proof I forgot to post

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    And a S\L numbered From a Buick 8

The Art is insane in this book.
    Such a great book. Beautiful design choices and good call on the great art. Congrats!

ISO: (1sts f/f), Bazaar, Different Seasons, Mr. Mercedes
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, I am really impressed with this one.

I like the THE OUTSIDER proof!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Steve. The condition is pretty good I think.

Traveler MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP's Avatar

Nice collection Mike, and one hell of a personal story. Keep on fighting 'n' collecting! Regards, Peter.
    Wanted: DT II & DT III #21 or #627

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MistaP View Post
    Nice collection Mike, and one hell of a personal story. Keep on fighting 'n' collecting! Regards, Peter.
    Thanks Peter. And yep, will keep fighting and collecting. Well, collecting as long as my wallet allows me.
    But thanks for stopping in.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Mike, the From a Buick 8 S/L is one of my fav. SK S/Ls i own.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Big congrats Mike, the From a Buick 8 S/L is one of my fav. SK S/Ls i own.
    Thanks Frank. It is really nice. Once day I will get around to reading it .

I hated FROM A BUICK 8, but since my tastes seem to be changing as I (very gracefully) age, I may be due for another shot at it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 110 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast