Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2735

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I think mine is pretty good Steve. I mean, have I seen perfect, yes I have. But mine only has very slight rubbing and just a few spots. It works for me.
    And if I had a time machine, yea, there are a lot of things I would do. But like I said, considering what I have seen on eBay for sale, and the
    condition that those are in, I have a nice one.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

OK. Got this from Ralph.
    I know people (including me have seen better), but not by much and definitly not for the price I paid for it. Like I said, I am very happy to have
    this in my collection, but I am not going to state a condition. Only, again, to say that I am very happy with it. So here it is, the Hard Back of The Bachman Books.

My Mood
    Cool

These two show where most of the "issues" are.

But, again, I have see copies listed for and sold for much worse than mine, so I am very happy. I was told that these were hard
    to get in really great condition. But again, I am happy.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

As long as you weren't in a rage because you had to take the long walk around roadwork avoiding the running man while listening to Bach, man, on your headphones, you should be happy.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    As long as you weren't in a rage because you had to take the long walk around roadwork avoiding the running man while listening to Bach, man, on your headphones, you should be happy.
    Nope. I did not have to any of that, so I am happy .

My Mood
    Cool

And here is the Suntup The Collector

and a close up of the great boards

My Mood
    Cool

Here are some of the pics and the sig page.

My Mood
    Cool

That's it. I do really like this one.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like that THE COLLECTOR too.
    I look forward to reading it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW !!!
    The Collector is supernice, big congrats Mike !!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Frank. It is nice once you see it in person.

My Mood
    Cool

Got the "Have you moved" for A Scanner Darkly numbered. Can't wait.

My Mood
    Cool

A little late for A scanner Darkly, but here are some pic

My Mood
    Cool

Some more

And the sig page

I also really like the cases that come apart like this one.

My Mood
    Cool

Plus, I got another S\L King from Ralph M. Hopefully it will be here in about a week or two.
    It's time I got back to good firsts and signed King books.

Another nice one.
    I've read it, but it was so long ago I remember nothing about it, looking forward to reading the Suntup edition.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Steve. Yea, I like the look and art in this one very much.
    Thanks for visiting.

My Mood
    Cool

I think the Suntup book is on it's way next week, and the King S\L is also on it's way for next week, with another King S\L
    waiting in the wings.

My Mood
    Cool

I got Black Water. I think it's a fantastic production. And it's massive. I can't wait until that 1,300 page book that Paul mentioned comes out.... And, today, I just got what I was buying from Ralph. A black numbered EOTD. I can't wait to see this in person. Pics, probably this weekend.

I agree about BLACK WATER.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    A little late for A scanner Darkly, but here are some pic

Holy cow! And it's one of my favorites from Dick.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, it, it's a really nice one Ben.

But I was not prepared for EOTD. Boy is it a big book. Probably almost as tall as the Salems' S\L. And pretty hefty for a book that is only about 300 pages.
    I like it a lot.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Yea, it, it's a really nice one Ben.

But I was not prepared for EOTD. Boy is it a big book. Probably almost as tall as the Salems' S\L. And pretty hefty for a book that is only about 300 pages.
    I like it a lot.
    I'm happy to see his books get that treatment. =)

Wow! That's a big book!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cool

Pics, hopefully tomorrow. I think they used very thick paper for it. But I really wasn't ready for the overall size.
    When I take my pics, for those who don't have it, or have never seen it, I will compare the first ed to
    the S\L.
    And thanks again for stopping by Ben. I like having someone else post besides me .

You are the host,
    In your thread I'll post,
    'cause you're the most,
    And now I'll coast,
    and raise a toast,
    onnoconna I ran out of words that rhyme with ghost!

Spoiler:
    I have an EOTD, but I forget what color the signature is and I have forgotten what the significance of the different color inks is

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast