Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 110 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2741

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Until you've seen perfect (for this specific book), it's tough to grade perfect.
    I have to agree. I’ve been looking for 8 years and still have not found one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Until you've seen perfect (for this specific book), it's tough to grade perfect.
    I have to agree. I’ve been looking for 8 years and still have not found one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even look anymore. I'm happy with my VG+ dj and book I acquired years ago for a decent price. The book in the Catalog is my copy.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Well, I agree. I mean, I can only say what I see. But like I said, I can take more pics. If that would help. No offence meant Jerome, but mine is better than that picture. Are there any close ups you guys would
    like me to try and get.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think my THE SHINING's dust jacket is in very nice condition, but right now I'm too lazy to dig it out and look.
    Yours looks superb.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    No offence meant Jerome, but mine is better than that picture.
    Clearly. No more pics are needed (IMO). You have a great DJ, enjoy it.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

No offence meant Jerome, but mine is better than that picture.
    Clearly. No more pics are needed (IMO). You have a great DJ, enjoy it.
    Thanks .

My Mood
    Cool

You know, we all have it bad, but in a good way the way we buy books. But you know you have it very bad when you dream about buying books. It has happened before, but last night I dreamt that
    I was starting a Tolkien collection. Lordy, what have I become .

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I dream about buying books all the time.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...you know you have it very bad when you dream about buying books.
    You are not alone; my worst was one in which I found a lettered It in an ordinary bookstore, took a few steps away to tell the person I was there with, then couldn't find it.

...last night I dreamt that I was starting a Tolkien collection.
    Ease yourself into that - the world is rife with nice Tolkiens.
    In the village all the children running home

- they sing hymns that haunt them when they're all alone.

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, I intend on going real slow if I choose to go it the world of the Hobbits. We shall see.

My Mood
    Cool

I got my Suntup Neuromancer numbered. Boy is it a great one. The case is really cool. I love the look and feel of the cover boards and the art is fantastic.
    Yet another home run.

My Mood
    Cool

I know there are pics everywhere, but since this is my thread, I will post some of my new Suntup book, Neuromancer

My Mood
    Cool

Some more

My Mood
    Cool

And now some of the art and sig page

My Mood
    Cool

I am very impressed with how this book came out. Can't wait to see what Paul has next .

My Mood
    Cool

Just added two new pics to my The Shining book. I still love it .

Never heard of it....

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Never heard of it....
    Corrected. Damn you Steve .

That was not even what I meant but at least I'll go to the more interesting (and painful) place.

My Mood
    Cool

OK. You got me. Unless I did not spell the name of the book right, I have no idea what I did. But it's cool.
    You know me, it wouldn't be a post by me if there wasn't some error in it.

I was just kidding that I never heard of NEUROMANCER and now it's spiraled so out of control that I panicked and joined a saw a man in half magic act with an incompetent lady magician and now I'm beside myself and just don't know what to do!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I was just kidding that I never heard of NEUROMANCER and now it's spiraled so out of control that I panicked and joined a saw a man in half magic act with an incompetent lady magician and now I'm beside myself and just don't know what to do!
    You may be just beyond my help. Sorry. But hey, it is a good day because now you have heard of Neuromancer, so think of it that way .

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Mike, NEUROMANCER is supernice !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Big congrats Mike, NEUROMANCER is supernice !!!
    Thanks Frank. It really is a cool one.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice looking book Mike.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 110 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast