Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 110 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2738

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    It is Steve. From the case to the book to the coin. It's a great package. I need to thank Ralph for helping me get this. And we have a lot more to go.
    I am goin to keep on pushing until I finally hit the final wall. Thanks stopping by guys.
    Or the 4th Wall
    Nice. That 4th wall is coming down, believe you me.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    It is Steve. From the case to the book to the coin. It's a great package. I need to thank Ralph for helping me get this. And we have a lot more to go.
    I am goin to keep on pushing until I finally hit the final wall. Thanks stopping by guys.
    Or the 4th Wall
    Nice. That 4th wall is coming down, believe you me.
    Ha!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Beautiful Edition, Congratulations!!!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Beautiful Edition, Congratulations!!!!
    Thanks a lot. I wonder if I can sneak in another lettered or two. I don't know.
    But if this the only one I get, I will be happy with it in my collection.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think you should go for a lettered FIRESTARTER.
    I hear they are pretty hot.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice lettered.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I think you should go for a lettered FIRESTARTER.
    I hear they are pretty hot.
    Steve, are you offering to be my benefactor, because if you are, no problem. I accept your offer. OOHHHH, you probably meant I should do it on my own.
    Nope, not going to happen. Just like Misery (numbered or lettered) will happen. But who knows, I may be able to sneak another lettered in my collection.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very nice lettered.
    Thanks Garrell. Like I keep on saying, we shall see if I can anymore.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

As soon as I win the Powerball I'll buy an asbestos FIRESTARTER for both of us.
    I'm feeling lucky, I only missed the last drawing by six numbers!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...I'm feeling lucky, I only missed the last drawing by six numbers!
    That's actually kind of impressive.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG congrats Mike !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Frank.

My Mood
    Cool

Got my Suntup Wolfen portfolio. It is really stellar

My Mood
    Cool

My Mood
    Cool

Some more

My Mood
    Cool

There are plenty more but to do them all would be a lot of work. There are so many of them. This is just to give you a taste.

Those pictures make me want to bay at the full moon.

My Mood
    Cool

Those pictures make me want to bay at the full moon.
    Well, Ozzy says it's OK, so, it's OK to do so Steve.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Excellent art work. He is very talented.

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, it's pretty impressive

My Mood
    Cool

Got my numbered Exorcist. I really like this one. Pics at some point.

You mean you will be possessed to take pictures?!?

My Mood
    Cool

You mean you will be possessed to take pictures?!?
    Yes, the power of Suntup compels me.

My Mood
    Cool

OK.
    My Exorcist pics

Awesome case.

My Mood
    Cool

A few more

In the case

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 110 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast