Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 110 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2740

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice production
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

When you see it in person Brian, it is really stunning. I guess I should have been ready for the size of the book and case because of Salems' Lot but it still caught me of guard.
    When you see it next to a "regular" book the difference is insanse.
    Thanks Garrell. Glad I took the leap with this one. I have a feeling The Power of Darkness, which I am on the list for but doesn't come out until 2022, will be similar.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG congrats Mike !!!
    SWTWK looks great, think i have to buy it for my RB collection.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    BIG congrats Mike !!!
    SWTWK looks great, think i have to buy it for my RB collection.
    Thanks a lot. Yes, if you are a RB fan, this book should find a place in your collection. Although I have never read any RB, I am looking forward to reading this very much. Let me just add that the amount of extra's are equally impressive.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely additions!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Ben. It really is a cool ed. I got Biblio today, although I am not smart enough how to figure out how to read that extra magazine with the blank pages. Maybe one day I will figure it out. Plus I have other items on the way and will start paying for something else soon. So I am excited. Pics soon.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Thanks Ben. It really is a cool ed. I got Biblio today, although I am not smart enough how to figure out how to read that extra magazine with the blank pages. Maybe one day I will figure it out. Plus I have other items on the way and will start paying for something else soon. So I am excited. Pics soon.
    You're welcome. =)

Awesome! I have a few books coming my way soon, too. I'm really excited about Lividian Publication's 20th Century Ghosts.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cool

Pics of my Biblio
    The case is brown so I did not take a front or back of it. Just the spine

My Mood
    Cool

This is the book with DJ on

and with it off

My Mood
    Cool

Here is the front and back cover of the paper back book. The pages are blank as to add to the mystery

My Mood
    Cool

And finally, the wonderful art in the book

That's it. I like the presentation of the ed a lot. Can't wait to see what the others are like.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Thanks Frank. I am very excited about today. But I don't know if I getting the numbered or numbered and AE. I mean, I might be able too, but there are other non-Suntup books
    on my list as well. We shall. see. But thanks for stopping by.

My Mood
    Cool

Got something very special today. I received my BOBD proof, with letter, that was part of the John H. collection. It looks great and I am very happy to have it in my collection. I have another one that I will be paying off over time and I think people will really like that one. At least, I hope they do. But since I am paying over time I won't have it right away. I hope I can at least one or two more items from the collection that David is listing. But we shall see. Pics of BOBD later.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That Biblio is beautiful. Sadly, I sold mine before release.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

I guess you did it so you could get something else though.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah, I had no idea that it would be so spectacular. Shame on me.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

That's too bad. If you are not on it, I hope you can on the numbered train.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am again, staying this time
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Sweet .

My Mood
    Cool

Here is my first purchase from David that was from the John H. Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice grab!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Guys. I know I keep on saying it, but I think people will really like what I paying off now.

My Mood
    Cool

From this site, it seems that the BOBD proof I got is somewhat rare. That's neat. I did not know that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 110 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast