Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2740

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

OK this one needs a little story. This the first book I ever read by King. I loved it, and as they say, the rest is history. So to have a signed and inscribed one, that has a date 2 weeks before publication
    is just fantastic. I am really over the moon with this one. Oh, I got this from Ralph with a custom slip case as well

Like I said, I am extremely happy to have the book that got me into King.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

And then King went and wrote a book (or two) about good old Billy!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome, great that you were able to add to your collection, congrats!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome acquisitions as ever, Mike. Congrats!

I have one of those UK Danse Macabre copies too but yours looks in much better condition than mine. You did well there.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks everybody. TBH, it's one of the best Christine firsts I have seen. And the Dance is cool as well. I have other stuff in the works as well.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My CHRISTINE can beat up your CHRISTINE...

but she isn't signed, so you win.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A beautiful copy of Christine. Congratulations on adding an inscribed and dated copy to your collection!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks everybody. I am happy to add this one very much.

My Mood
    Cool

I also recived a lettered PC version of Riding the Bullet. There are only 23 of these so, I would say it's somewhat rare. Pics when I can. I don't mind it's a PC.
    Plus, I have other stuff in the works with Ralph.

My Mood
    Cool

I also exchanged my PC BB for a real lettered version. Pics when I can.
    P.S I updated the BB page. Next will be PC Riding the bullet.

My Mood
    Cool

Here we go.

My Mood
    Cool

My Mood
    Cool

[IMG]

My Mood
    Cool

It's a great production. I really like it a lot.

My Mood
    Cool

And a rare Misery proof in perfect condition

Pretty
    Cool

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Nice additions to your collection!!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks guys. Yea. I like what I have been getting.

Gunslinger Apprentice roopeshjoshi is on a distinguished road

Love the lettered Riding the Bullet. I really like the cover.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by roopeshjoshi View Post
    Love the lettered Riding the Bullet. I really like the cover.
    Yea, I agree. I really like the way they did this one.
    And thanks for stopping by. Feel free to check out other stuff if you want to.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff, big congrats Mike !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks frank. I have more on the way.

My Mood
    Cool

I am making a trade with cash and my sleeping beauty set and my GE FDNS. When it is complete, I will share what I got.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That Riding the Bullet lettered and Misery proof are awesome adds. Congratulations! Great stuff!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast