Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 2739

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Here is the Suntup The Outsiders

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Here is some of the art

My Mood
    Cool

And now the extras

And the sig page

My Mood
    Cool

I am calling this
    Call it Salem's Lot gift edition with artwork in limited edition tray case.

This info I got from Ralph
    Only 600 gift editions printed. A couple things make it very rare.... Tomas only created 200 tray cases (which quickly became very hard to get). On top of that, Jerad of Centipede sent out an email letting everyone know he had roughly 30-50 print sets that were used in the signed limited. Those print sets sold out in minutes.

With that said, only 30-50 of these complete sets exist. Fairly rare indeed.
    Case from the collector

The book itself

My Mood
    Cool

Now the extra pics. One is missing because I could not get it to load on the sight.

My Mood
    Cool

I know it's not signed, but the stuff that come with package makes it special. I am glad to have this in my collection.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Extremely splendid indeed!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very rare combination. Congratulations.

P.S. The prints are still highly sought after, as they were for the S/L edition, not the gift edition. Some people, including myself and David have had custom bound editions created using the extra page blocks from the S/L, and the art prints. Consider yourself fortunate, and don't be surprised with offers for the artwork, the case, or even the whole lot.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Guys.
    So Jerome, it's Ok if I keep the prints on there own, right? I doubt I will find a page block from the S\L and make my own version. Besides, I already have a S\L so I am cool with not doing it.
    Someone on FB said that a set of prints by themselves went for $900. If it that rare, I would probably keep it as opposed to putting it up for sale. I am very happy to such a rare
    and sought after set. I don't have many super rare items.
    Thanks for the extra info as well.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Think its only the second time i see one of this sets.
    Superamazing Mike !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Frank. I like it a lot.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The print set should fit inside the front cover of the traycase you have. I seem to recall small corner pieces in side the cover to clip them in.

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, that's how I have it a well.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That Salem's Lot gift edition and accompanying prints is very impressive. Weirdly, I think I like that a lot better than the S/L. To me the tray case makes a nicer presentation.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Eliot. The tray case is huge an heavy. A solid one for sure. Thomas went all out on that on.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you look at the mid shelf, left side you can see the gift edition of SL in the open traycase with the art on the left.
    Note: I had to place a clear plastic block under the book to keep it from toppling out.

My Mood
    Cool

Those are quite some shelves Jerome. Really great stuff. I continue to as well.

My Mood
    Cool

Well, I got two new ones, an inscribed Christine which is dated two weeks before it was released. This one means a lot to me. But
    I will explain later. I also got a UK Danse Marbre first edition of which there were only 1000 of them done. Maybe less. And a lot of those went to libraries, so that makes it even more rare.I am not a UK
    collector, but something like that, I just had to get. I was not feeling good the last two days and was in the hospital.
    So that's why I did not say anything. But I will get pics up ASAP. I have 2 more items from Ralph, then we will see what else I can get.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I love the Danse Macabre special/notable editions; it seems underappreciated (I'd love Suntup to produce one).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's such a macabre idea that I channeled David Bowie with it and he said it makes him want to Dance!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ziggy Dusttodust.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Cool

I am having problems posting pic. I will when I can. Thanks for the nice words.

My Mood
    Cool

Here are my new gets. First a UK Danse Macabre Only 1,000 of these were made

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very rare book. Few were done in the USA, and as you mentioned, only 1K in the UK. Congratulations.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Very rare book. Few were done in the USA, and as you mentioned, only 1K in the UK. Congratulations.
    Thank you very much Jerome. I figured, even if it was not signed, it would still be a good one. I wonder what the value is on this one.
    I have to say, I really appreciate you feedback.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast