Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2740

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Mike !!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Great Barker stuff.
    Thanks a lot. Barker was fun while it lasted, but it only King and Suntup most likely from now on.
    I have a bunch of Kink proofs to take pics of and post. I will do that when I can.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Big congrats Mike !!!
    Thanks Frank.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on all your new acquisitions! King and Barker for the win.

My Mood
    Cool

More stuff on the way, slowly. Some soon, some later and some in the fall.

My Mood
    Cool

I have some proofs from Ralph. For some reason, The Tommyknockers is not working, but the are the others.

The partial proof of The Black House

That's it for now. I have one more King but it's a biggie, But I am waiting for one more piece. Then I can post it. It's unsigned, but it may be rare to have complete set like this. I will put it up as soon as
    I can.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Ack! I think I want that 'SALEM'S LOT, but I am too lazy right now to check.
    Just send it to me and I'll let you know!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to be late to this one: GREAT stuff, Mike! The Blaze ARC is epic; the Clive Barkers also look terrific!

My Mood
    Cool

I got you Steve. But I think the Salems' is staying right where it is .

My Mood
    Cool

No problem Jack. I don't have a time limit on my collection. But thanks for stopping in. Always welcome to come in.

My Mood
    Cool

I might have 2 things coming today. Something from Suntup, and something from Ralph. I hope people like what I have coming from Ralph, even though it's a little less desirable, it's still a lettered.
    Plus, I have another item already here that I need to take pics of. I hope people like that as well.

My Mood
    Cool

OK, first is a PC version of the lettered Billy Blockade. I know some people sour on PC versions, but it's still a lettered and still signed by everyone.
    P.S this is really lettered DD, not a PC.

This shows a little bit of the portfolio that has all the pics

And this is pretty cool. This is how Ralph explained it:
    Actually, that is an awesome drawing.
    So you know, that is an original drawing by Alex. Each letter has a different drawing in it. Not a print, but an actual drawing. I confirmed this.

My Mood
    Cool

The sig on the card.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

PC for 'Pretty Cool'!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!! Love the drawing too!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No shame in that book. I'd own one....
    Oh, wait, I do own one. It's not a "PC", It's a "C".

Congratulations.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the new acquisition! That really is an impressive looking book and remarque.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    No shame in that book. I'd own one....
    Oh, wait, I do own one. It's not a "PC", It's a "C".

Congratulations.
    You Crack ne up Jerome. I am happy to have it since lettered books are hard for me to get in the first place.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    Congratulations on the new acquisition! That really is an impressive looking book and remarque.
    Thanks Eliot. Technically it's not a re-marque. It is just a hand drawing he did for the book. All lettered ones have them. Ralph
    showed me another book with another drawing. But, I do really like it and I am happy to have it in my collection.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    PC for 'Pretty Cool'!
    Damn straight .

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Nice!! Love the drawing too!
    Thanks a lot. Yea, the drawing is very cool to me.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Very nice.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks a lot. Again, I know people look dowb on PC's, but to me, it's still a lettered. It's hard for me to get them, so I won't turn them down, even
    if it is a PC.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing new stuff, the BB PC lettered is SUPERNICE !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Amazing new stuff, the BB PC lettered is SUPERNICE !!!
    Thanks Frank. Yea, I like it a lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast