Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 110 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2739

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So much good stuff. Look forward to seeing your next new adds.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    So much good stuff. Look forward to seeing your next new adds.
    Thanks Elliot. I do have something special coming down the line with some rare and one of a kind items.
    It's not from a major book, but the entire package is incredible. Maybe a month or month in a half.
    I hope people will like it Thanks again for stopping by

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Tomorrow should be a great day.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Can't wait to see.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Cool

Boy is it a lot of stuff. Some very stuff also. There at least two items that are 1/1. Another item that is >10. And one other item of 5. Plus a first that has a
    number of remarques.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Now I really can’t wait to see.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Cool

The issue is, it's based of a book that is not on the level of Salems. Lot, Christine, the Shining etc.... So I don't know what people will think.
    We shall see though.

My Mood
    Cool

Pictures to come at some point, but this is what I got from Ralph
    Original by Alex McVey on clay board used by Cemetery Dance for the limited print. 1 of 1
    Original "Road Closed" print done by Alex. 1 of 1
    First Edition by Cemetery Dance
    First Edition Baseball Card In the Custom Wooden Case

Signed by King US First Edition with extra story. He did not do a tour for this. I think this was around the time of the car accident so he couldn't tour. (All Scribner US first prints had the extra story, but Cemetery Dance release didn't) less than 10 were signed
    UK First Edition with extra story
    Cemetery Dance First Limited Print
    Cemetery Dance Baseball Card (housed in special area of the custom wood case)
    Cemetery Dance Proof
    White proof 5 for collectors.

Now, I don't know what people will think of this because it's the BB book and not something more popular like Misery, The Shining, The Stand... etc. But I am happy to have it in my collection. I am not going to say what I paid for it, but I believe it's worth more. If anybody has ideas on what this may be worth, I am open to what your thoughts are.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are all very rare and compelling items.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Those are all very rare and compelling items.
    Thanks Randall. It ill all make more sense when I try to but something that explains it more
    and posts my pictures. I was just worried that people would not find it fascinating because
    of title. That's all.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Blockade Billy is of course not a novel. In fact, it's not even a novella. It's simply a short story that CD asked King to allow them to do a S/L and other versions of.
    Of course (IMO) CD did a very nice job of their productions.
    The art by Alex McVey was not what one would expect-in fact it was pretty damn unexpectedly not what one would imagine McVey doing. In that regard it was a very pleasant surprise.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks for the info Jerome.

My Mood
    Cool

It was complex, but tomorrow, I will post the pics.

My Mood
    Cool

Trying to post some pics. Got this set from Ralph.
    First is a one of 5 proofs in the wild. There were originally supposed to be 14. Some were destroyed and the others were sent out for review.

next is the UK first edition

And this is the box that holds most of the books

My Mood
    Cool

Next is the Scribner first ed signed by King. Less then 10.

My Mood
    Cool

This is clay board and a paper sign that is one of one. No other versions exists. Plus the card as well. This will eventually go in a shadow box
    that I will take a picture of once I get it.

Here is info from Alex McVey about it:
    "As far as medium, yes, it is ink on clay board, which is Masonite that has a thin coat of white clay
    on one side. I like doing my drawings on this, because they're so much more durable than ink on
    paper. Plus, you'll notice that I can fill in large areas with black ink, and literally lift lights spots
    out of it, by scratching it with a scratchboard knife and revealing the white from the clay. The
    scratch technique really shows up in the grass."

The small BB road sign I did for you is an original done with Pointillism. A technique of painting
    in which small, distinct dots of pure color are applied in patterns to form an image. I obviously
    like using black.

Again. These are one of one. No other editions of this exist.

My Mood
    Cool

Some of the re-marques in an unsinged version

My Mood
    Cool

Some of the pics are not uploading. Basically one small re-marque and the pics in the book. I don't know why I am getting an error message on them.
    I may try later. But I am very happy to have this. The fact that it has a number of very limited items makes it that much better.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool additions to your collection!! I am really impressed by these!!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Very cool additions to your collection!! I am really impressed by these!!!
    Thank you very much.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

very very nice!!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    very very nice!!
    Thanks David. It is neat to have many limited items, even if the book is a "lower" book.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I guess you hit a home run out of the park with this set.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I guess you hit a home run out of the park with this set.
    Yes I did Steve. Yes I did

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING new stuff, big big congrats Mike !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 110 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast