Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

So does bears, Brice. I was quite surprised when I read that he finally got round to watching it a few months back. I think, with this show at least, you should make an exception, too!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brice: bears never watch any TV at all. They don't even have a TV set at home. When they tried to watch Lost, they despaired. But when they downloaded and watched Life on Mars, the only thing they regretted was that they hadn't done it long before: honestly, their life would have been richer; it is now, and they only wish it had happened earlier.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

... Maybe

... But, i loved LOST
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Don't worry, that doesn't change the fact that Life on Mars is so much better!

(And on the plus side, at least you can agree with bears that the Who ep Blink is great!)

- Melike

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, i like most who though... Even the less good eps.

I may give the show a try.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Yes, i like most who though... Even the less good eps.
    QFT.

I may give the show a try.
    Excellent! We'll be getting round to having some kind of organised rewatch soon, so it'd be great to have you on board.

- Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The problems with an organized rewatch are:

1-I am FAR from organized, kinda antiorganized really.

And

2-how easily i can get ahold of the show.

And

3-time! my tardis is on the blink.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: Halloween. Original and best.

- Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Watching: In the Loop. Not exactly a film - looks rather like fllmed play - but extremely witty, very clever and really enjoyable.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yes, I thought you'd like it, for scripting and possibly acting reasons if not directing. TV series the Thick of It is very, very similar: fast paced, extremely witty, with Peter Capaldi being brilliant as Malcolm Tucker.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    Watching Right Now: Halloween. Original and best.
    I can't even think about watching that movie without getting freaked out...

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

And

And

Recent Dr. Who series are available on Netflix anytime.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

And

And

Recent Dr. Who series are available on Netflix anytime.
    I think he was referring to Life on Mars, betelgeuse. I know Brice has watched a lot of new Who, after all.

- Melike

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

My bad. Not paying enough attention. (Which is a good reason to mind my own business.) I haven't watched any of the British "Life on Mars" yet.

Country
    Country Flag

Mike, I so hope you'll like it!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

... Maybe

... But, i loved LOST
    Dude, "Lost" was such a cop out!!! Please!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by George Steinbrenner View Post
    ... Maybe

... But, i loved LOST
    Join us for the Life on Mars rewatch, Georgie! Please, you will find the ending to the series after only 16 episodes so much more satisfying than the one you found to Lost, I think. (No offence to any Lost fans, I actually didn't mind the ending, I just think the ending to LoM to be one of the most tearjerking and emotional endings I've ever watched.)

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes it is James....incredibly emotional ending, there!

I'm watching the Who two-parter Time of the Angels/Flesh and Stone with my roommate in honor of her new conversion to Whovianism and Halloween

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Excellent choice, Fred. I think those 2 eps represent everything I love about old and new who combined: scary monsters, great humour, plenty of low lighting, and a nice story well paced but full of twists and turns. Great stuff. Just 2 more days, and I can finally get back to watching/listening to Who, myself!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

After watching The Eleventh Hour, my roommate has started to introduce me to the horror that is the Star Wats Holiday Special. When in the 7 hells is this? I'm going to have nightmares, I think...

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My costume got me in the mood to watch A Nightmare Before Christmas. So I'll do that

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't even think to look on netflix for that show.

If you rescue me

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George Steinbrenner View Post
    ... Maybe

... But, i loved LOST
    Join us for the Life on Mars rewatch, Georgie! Please, you will find the ending to the series after only 16 episodes so much more satisfying than the one you found to Lost, I think. (No offence to any Lost fans, I actually didn't mind the ending, I just think the ending to LoM to be one of the most tearjerking and emotional endings I've ever watched.)
    Fair enough. OK I'm game, where's the best place to lay my hands on a copy or just to view it?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I think you should be able to get it on Netflix at least. Just make sure it's the UK original. And that you have the option of subtitles, because I will say that some of the accents on the show can be really strong, sometimes!

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: Jurassic Park, on blu ray. Been years since I've seen it. Really watching it as a refresher for the upcoming videogame. After this, think I'll finally watch The Last Exorcism.

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast