Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 160 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: The Wire, season 3. McNulty is such a brilliant fucking character.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Breaking Bad" the final episodes, of course!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Finally watching Doctor Who at the Proms. Seeing this musical extravaganza brings tears to my eyes. It's another great reminder of how big and iconic my childhood show is. Wish I could've been there, that's for sure.

- Melike

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Prophecy

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished the most recent episode of Broadchurch - gotta love what the Brits do with tv. Can't wait for the newest season of Luther to beginning airing.

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Exit Humanity

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching Magic's Biggest Secrets Revealed from 1998.

When I was 12, I thought this show was life-changing. Now I can tell what the trick was before they even do the replay. Ah, youth.

The extra bonus is the perverted narrative about the assistants in their midriff tops and Doc Martens. It's like a time machine.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

My daughter has been nagging me to watch Sherlock for ages, and I finally gave in...and found myself unable to stop watching until I'd seen all six episodes. *I was happily surprised at how much I enjoyed it! I'm usually quite a snob about movies adapted from books; especially books I love, and I love the Sherlock Holmes stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Conicidentally, my daughter and I decided within a few minutes of starting the first episode that Cumberbatch could be the love child of Snape and Voldemort!!! *

I am DYING for the next series to begin! *The three episodes have been filmed, but no air dates have been announced. *Has anyone heard anything I havent?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Think I've heard it's around October/November-ish? Btw, nice avatar! It is an amazing show, isn't it? Have you watched Jekyll, a modernisation of Jekyll and Hide from one of the same showrunners of Sherlock?

- Melike

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Yes, Sherlock is amazing!

I hope you are right about a fall release of the series, but I havent found anything specific yet...

I havent seen Jekyll, but I think its available on Netflix, and if so, I'll check it out. If they modernized it half as well as the producers of Sherlock did, then it should be worth a look!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I just had to share this ... The new "Autumn" release dates came out, so I went around and made a list of everything we're going to watch and/or start. The list is ridiculous, FIFTY FIVE TV shows. Here ya' go:

*deliciously excited for/trailer looks amazing

2 Broke Girls: Season 3 - Sep 23
    About A Boy: Season 1 - LATER
    Agents Of SHIELD: Season 1 - Sep 24
    *Almost Human: Season 1 - Nov 4
    American Dad!: Season 9 - Sep 29
    *American Horror Story: Season 3 (Coven) - Oct 9
    Atlantis: Season 1 - Nov 23
    Beauty And The Beast: Season 2 - Oct 7
    *Believe: Season 1 - 2014
    Betrayal: Season 1 - Sep 29
    *Boardwalk Empire: Season 4 - Sep 8
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Season 1 - Sep 17
    Crisis: Season 1 - LATER
    Dads: Season 1 - Sep 17
    Enlisted: Season 1 - Nov 8
    Exploding Sun: Season 1 - Sep 9
    Family Guy: Season 12 - Sep 29
    Glee: Season 5 - Sep 26
    Grey's Anatomy: Season 10 - Sep 26
    Grimm: Season 3 - Oct 25
    Haven: Season 4 - Sep 13
    Hello Ladies: Season 1 - Sep 29
    Homeland: Season 3 - Sep 29
    *Hostages: Season 1 - Sep 23
    How I Met Your Mother: Season 9 - Sep 23
    Intelligence: Season 1 - Feb 24
    Lucky 7: Season 1 - Sep 24
    *Masters Of Sex: Season 1 - Sep 29
    Mixology: Season 1 - LATER
    *Nashville: Season 2 - Sep 25
    New Girl: Season 3 - Sep 17
    *Once Upon A Time In Wonderland: Season 1 - Oct 10
    Once Upon A Time: Season 3 - Sep 29
    Parks And Recreation: Season 6 - Sep 26
    Raising Hope: Season 4 - Nov 8
    Ravenswood: Season 1 - Oct 22
    *Resurrection: Season 1 - Mar 9
    Revenge: Season 3 - Sep 29
    Revolution: Season 2 - Sep 25
    *Sleepy Hollow: Season 1 - Sep 16
    *Sons Of Anarchy: Season 6 - Sep 10
    South Park: Season 17 - Sep 25
    Super Fun Night: Season 1 - Oct 2
    Survivor: Season 27 - Sep 18
    The 100: Season 1 - LATER
    The Blacklist: Season 1 - Sep 23
    The Crazy Ones: Season 1 - Sep 26
    The Last Ship: Season 1 - LATER
    The Michael J. Fox Show: Season 1 - Sep 26
    The Neighbors: Season 2 - Sep 20
    The Tomorrow People: Season 1 - Oct 9
    *The Walking Dead: Season 4 - Oct 13
    Us & Them: Season 1 - LATER
    We Are Men: Season 1 - Sep 30
    Welcome To The Family: Season 1 - Oct 3

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    My daughter has been nagging me to watch Sherlock for ages, and I finally gave in...and found myself unable to stop watching until I'd seen all six episodes. *I was happily surprised at how much I enjoyed it! I'm usually quite a snob about movies adapted from books; especially books I love, and I love the Sherlock Holmes stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Conicidentally, my daughter and I decided within a few minutes of starting the first episode that Cumberbatch could be the love child of Snape and Voldemort!!! *

I am DYING for the next series to begin! *The three episodes have been filmed, but no air dates have been announced. *Has anyone heard anything I havent?
    I know, right??? I just watched the second episode and spent the entire thing wondering why Cumberbatch wasn't cast as Voldemort instead of Fiennes. I mean, Fiennes was a great Voldemort, but Cumberbatch is physically perfect for the role and probably would have done just as good a job acting-wise. My only real conclusion is that I'm not sure when Cumberbatch came into the public eye, it may have been after GoF.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I just had to share this ... The new "Autumn" release dates came out, so I went around and made a list of everything we're going to watch and/or start. The list is ridiculous, FIFTY FIVE TV shows. Here ya' go:

*deliciously excited for/trailer looks amazing

2 Broke Girls: Season 3 - Sep 23
    About A Boy: Season 1 - LATER
    Agents Of SHIELD: Season 1 - Sep 24
    *Almost Human: Season 1 - Nov 4
    American Dad!: Season 9 - Sep 29
    *American Horror Story: Season 3 (Coven) - Oct 9
    Atlantis: Season 1 - Nov 23
    Beauty And The Beast: Season 2 - Oct 7
    *Believe: Season 1 - 2014
    Betrayal: Season 1 - Sep 29
    *Boardwalk Empire: Season 4 - Sep 8
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Season 1 - Sep 17
    Crisis: Season 1 - LATER
    Dads: Season 1 - Sep 17
    Enlisted: Season 1 - Nov 8
    Exploding Sun: Season 1 - Sep 9
    Family Guy: Season 12 - Sep 29
    Glee: Season 5 - Sep 26
    Grey's Anatomy: Season 10 - Sep 26
    Grimm: Season 3 - Oct 25
    Haven: Season 4 - Sep 13
    Hello Ladies: Season 1 - Sep 29
    Homeland: Season 3 - Sep 29
    *Hostages: Season 1 - Sep 23
    How I Met Your Mother: Season 9 - Sep 23
    Intelligence: Season 1 - Feb 24
    Lucky 7: Season 1 - Sep 24
    *Masters Of Sex: Season 1 - Sep 29
    Mixology: Season 1 - LATER
    *Nashville: Season 2 - Sep 25
    New Girl: Season 3 - Sep 17
    *Once Upon A Time In Wonderland: Season 1 - Oct 10
    Once Upon A Time: Season 3 - Sep 29
    Parks And Recreation: Season 6 - Sep 26
    Raising Hope: Season 4 - Nov 8
    Ravenswood: Season 1 - Oct 22
    *Resurrection: Season 1 - Mar 9
    Revenge: Season 3 - Sep 29
    *Sleepy Hollow: Season 1 - Sep 16
    *Sons Of Anarchy: Season 6 - Sep 10
    South Park: Season 17 - Sep 25
    Super Fun Night: Season 1 - Oct 2
    Survivor: Season 27 - Sep 18
    The 100: Season 1 - LATER
    The Blacklist: Season 1 - Sep 23
    The Crazy Ones: Season 1 - Sep 26
    The Last Ship: Season 1 - LATER
    The Michael J. Fox Show: Season 1 - Sep 26
    The Neighbors: Season 2 - Sep 20
    The Tomorrow People: Season 1 - Oct 9
    *The Walking Dead: Season 4 - Oct 13
    Us & Them: Season 1 - LATER
    We Are Men: Season 1 - Sep 30
    Welcome To The Family: Season 1 - Oct 3
    No "Breaking Bad"????? Son, you disappoint me. LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm pretty sure that Sherlock was what's made him as famous as he is now - I saw him in a few roles before, although not as far back as 2005, certainly in nothing huge - but after Sherlock in 2010, he's definitely gotten a lot of attention, getting roles in films like Star Trek and The Hobbit. I think if he had been as famous 10 years ago as he is now, he probably would've gotten the part of Voldemort (I say probably because 10 years ago, he may have been considered as too young for someone like Voldemort).

Btw, for randomness sake: here's a clip of Benedict in one of my favourite films ever, Four Lions, saying "You're a massive arse-man!"

- Melike

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I've only seen the first season of Breaking Bad. That will be the first show I catch up on as soon as I'm out of the Air Force.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I had the pleasure of working on that (just as an extra) for four days last month. It was sooooo fun! I was a "Tribesman" and that's all I'm giving away...

Country
    Country Flag

Rango

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Beneath the Planet of the Apes. First time in years since I last watched this. It's funny how much went over my head since I last watched it as a kid. Not only is there plenty of clear allegory within the film relevant to the time it was made, but there's also surprisingly a lot of fucked up imagery and content in this film.

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Dave Allen Live on Life

My Mood
    Yeehaw

One year exactly since I first watched it at the box office, now watching Dredd for the billionth time. Fuck yeah!

- Melike

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    One year exactly since I first watched it at the box office, now watching Dredd for the billionth time. Fuck yeah!
    Wow. That means you must have been watching it over 100,000 times an hour.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I know. It's because I'm Charles Norris reborn.

- Melike

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

NASCAR racing!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood-trail

My Mood
    Yeehaw

House of Cards (UK), for the first time. I'm definitely liking it so far. The best political drama is the kind of very, very old school drama - studies of power, betrayal, greed - the kind of themes we got with Richard III or MacBeth. And that seems to be what we're getting so far. Ian Richardson is fantastic to watch. I'm keen to see how the American approach is like.

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 160 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast