Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Today... Hamburg Comic Festival...
    I forget to look, who is comming... Damn
    At home, i have several comics + books, whose covers where createt from Reinhard Kleist:
    Spiegel (The Tain) China Miéville signed limited Edition,
    Pork Pie Hat Peter Straub signed limited Edition...

This is one of Reihard Kleistīs Comicīs - Cash - Johnny Cash biography comic
    Cash - I see a Darkness - Reinhard Kleist graphic novel signed + sketched

Belgian Comic artist Hermann with his Sarajevo Tango - signed + sketched.
    Sarajevo Tango is an anti-war comic book/graphic novel.

Jeremiah 5 stamps signed from Hermann

There where several other artists, but i have not enough time.
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 01:07 AM.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't see the images.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always had to use Firefox to see Stockerlone's images. They just don't show up using Internet Explorer.

John

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Das Mädchen - The girl who loved Tom Gordon
    Original wrapped in hardplastic Leseexemplar ARCīs black/white

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 05:14 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Think... Firefox makes some problems...
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 10-31-2010 at 10:11 AM. Reason: x-x

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No Pics to see
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

They look great!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I've always had to use Firefox to see Stockerlone's images. They just don't show up using Internet Explorer.

John

You should ALWAYS use firefox. Forget IE ;-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hamburger Krimifestival 06.11.10

Final event at former machine fabrik Kampnagel est. 1865.
    6 German Crime authors reading parts of her Hamburg lokated Crime storys: Petra Oelker, Michael Koglin, Regula Venske, Renate Kampmann, Doris Gericke, Carmen Korn.
    Arround 750 visitors in an former machine production hall.
    All 5 Crime ladys come seperatly on the stage, then each reads an īHamburg Crimeī story,
    would carefully attended by an tailcoated butler. Then, astonishing for lot of the audience,
    Michael Koglin, the only male author was presented, he was the hardworking butler...

2 1/2 Hrs event inkl. signing and i was really lucky because i become all my 25 books signed.

Two signed books from Michael Koglin, entrance card, info flyer, sticker, newspaper extra.

This is a 63 crime book series. The īBlack Bookletsī
    Crime Storys are all lokated in Hamburg.
    I have all, now i want all signed...

ALL 18 BOOKS are NOW signed !!!

signed books Renate Kampmann ARC, Regula Venske ARC and normal SC, Petra Oelker sc
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 01:29 AM.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I took and failed German in college, but I still find all your books fascinating to look at. And I LOVE Johnny Cash! (his music, that is)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Again an Book - Premiere Event in Hamburg 09.11.10
    Ken Follett presents German HC Sturz der Titanen - Fall of the Giants

When i arrive at the sold out bookshop i was very surprised that when i go of the stairs, the organizer
    welcomes me with: Hallo, its really nice to have you here again.... (I think... wow itīs my third thime this year, they remember me...... amazing but why they talk English ;-) ) But then she sayīs : Mr Follett nice to have you here again.
    I look over my shoulder, OH MR Follett was just behind me....

Arround 2 hrs event inkl signing
    Mr Follett talks a lot about his other books, and reads parts from his new īFall of the Giantsī.
    The event was hostet/translatet from Angela Spitzig, she also reads german parts from Fall of The Giants.
    She studys Anglistics + Romance, is vice president of „Les Rencontres“ and is the actual mayoress of Köln.
    After the reading and q+a Mr Follett signs, iīam lucky he signs me 3 books:

Mitternachtsfalken - Hornet Flight Leseexemplar ARC

Das zweite Gedächtnis- Code to Zero Leseexemplar

Code to Zero ARC + Ticket

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 01:38 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is one of the most important cornerstones of my Stephen King Collection. I have this book for more than 15 years, and until now i always forget to post a pic.

Nebel - The Mist Stephen King Edition Phantasia. Limited to 500 but after some licence problems only 50+ still exists.
    My book is, what i know the ONLY one in the World, that is still wrapped.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'd love to get a copy of NEBEL one day. Unfortunately, I can't 'see' your picture.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice parcel from the UK. All together for 10.- inkl. delivery.

Nightmares + Dreamscapes UK lim

Bag of Bones Scribner ARC

When i buy books, i always ask the seller if he maybe have something īspecialī sig lim, promo stuff....
    This time the book shop owner says... No..... but he says a few days later he visits a book sig event with Ramsey Campbell, and when i want, he bring me a signed book.
    I was truly surprised, that this book (i have no clue which book i become) was inscribed by Ramsey Campbell with: ī For Frank is this what they mean by quiet Horror ? All the best! Ramsey

Ramsey Campbell Silent Children signed/inscribed
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 01:58 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Talisman Stephen King Peter + Straub Lesexemplar ARC First sale day 15. 2. 1986.
    Only 3 or 4 Talisman Leseexemplar ARC are known. Iīam the lucky owner of TWO.

Talisman Stephen King Peter + Straub Lesexemplar ARC left side normal Talisman HC right side Leseexemplar ARC Talisman. It is a little bit smaller and not bonded as normal HCīs .
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 01:48 AM.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool

Thanks for sharing

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My amazing 19 KG Stephen King stuff parcel arrives.....
    Canīt show all.... 5 big file folders with us+german articles, storys, promo stuff, ...... about Stephen King, from Garbage Truck to Playboy, advertisment, Theater programms..... and many more....

And some nice extra items:
    From the German SK forum page....
    Dark Tower + The Stand wood bookmarks

Bookstore info material: Left pic. Green Mile poster + info notes about the upcoming GM books in German + Spanish Right pic. info notes about reissues of SK softcover books

Green Mile promo Cap + cotton bag

Betts Bookstore mug

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 05:04 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Promo booklet about a reissue of SK softcover books from 1998, Publisher Heyne.

Promo bookcovers from some of the reissued Stephen King / Richard Bachman softcover books. Psychedelic colors
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 05:09 AM.

I think this was mentioned before, but I can't see any of your pictures. Is there a program I have to download to view your photos?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Most people who don't see Stockerlone's pictures use Internet Explorer. If you use another webbrowser such as Firefox there should be no problem.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice additions to your promo material collection!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Comics:
    Carlsen Comics - German Comic magazine with an SK interview about his Batman 400 cooperation
    German Mad magazine Shining edition
    2x Heroes for Hope

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 04:54 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Voices from the Night
    signed limited slipcased nr 574/750

I become this book direct from one of the authors, Gary Lovisi.
    He was so kind, to extra sig + date on his FIRE story.
    I also ask him, if its possible to make a little sketch, but he says... he is absolutly NOT talented in sketching, he donīt wanna ruin the book...

Voices from The Night is signed by 27 contributers like, Jack Ketchum, Richard Christian Matheson, William Nolan, Rex Miller, Edward Lee, Richard T. Chizmar and Rick Hautala.

Rick Hautala sketched
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-02-2012 at 02:15 AM.

Along the Path of the Beam 1955spartan is on a distinguished road 1955spartan's Avatar

Very Impressive!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast