Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2481

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the link. I really like his covers especially The Eyes of the Dragon.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Support independent bookstores !!!

To support independent bookstores many writers from my hometown Hamburg
    have worked in some stores as a seller .
    In this bookshop, Cohen+Dobernigg 16 authors worked for some time.
    It was of cause possible to buy signed books.

Authors Simone Buchholz and Jens Eisel

Jens Eisel - Hafenlichter
    signed

Promo flyer

It was really interesting to talk with the autors about books and get advice from them.

https://www.facebook.com/12582327414...e=1&permPage=1

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

05.11.2014 Bookreading event from my good friend Vincent Voss in the Hamburg Dungeon for his book FAULFLEISCH.

https://www.facebook.com/HamburgDung...type=3&theater

A stunning 2hrs+ bookreading in the torture chamber of the Hamburg Dungeon with actors.

To focus on the reading if a bloody female zombie stumbles/crawled around the room, and then sits down beside me breathe in my ear and then is interested in my arm was not so simple.

An amazing Live acting book reading event in a amazing location...

Vincent signed me Aus dunklen Federn , one of his storys is in this horror antho.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Wind
    bigsize promo poster together with the German HC

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool item

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My present for me..

My STEPHEN KING Doctor Sleep
    signed limited slipcased now is remarqued from Vinny Chong.

This year, my 2 very nice Secret Santa/Julklapp presents from a
    German Horror Forum member.

Ron Mc Larty - the dropper
    limited

Kevin Quigley - Blood in your Ears S/L

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Frank. I like Vinny's Remarque. Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Congratulations!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My first posting 2015 is of cause something from my good friend, the one and only Rona Walter.
    Rona is a German/Scot Script/screenwriter for stage, film & TV; novelist and freelance translator.

One of the nicest books, published 2014 in Germany:

Wahre Märchen II - (True Fairy-tales 2)
    A beautiful Fairytale+foto art book from Annie Bertram with
    Rona Walter´s short story: Das tapfere Schneiderlein / The Brave Little Tailor

Some of the supernice pics. from foto artist Annie Bertram

The book is of cause signed from Rona Walter...

Author Page:
    You maybe know one of them, Markus Heitz from his story in the supernice PS Publishing Fearie Tales book.

Some of Rona´s other projects:

Free podcast: The Wicked Library
    Rona Walter - Just Like Grandpa

http://www.hipcast.com/podcast/H4TXFnHk

The Human Dress
    THE HUMAN DRESS is the script for a mini TV series for an adult audience in genre Supernatural Drama, based on the award-winning novel Kaltgeschminkt by Rona Walter.
    https://www.facebook.com/thehumandre...walter?fref=ts

Rona-Twitter
    https://twitter.com/theprincessrona

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Das letzte Gefecht / The Stand
    German VHS Promo Poster

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nice... i have a polish edition
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Stephen King - Das letzte Gefecht / The Stand
    German VHS Promo Poster
    I like it, congrats
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, congrats!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting, it is to me somewhat reminiscent of the original Firestarter US book cover.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Frank I tried to respond to your PM but your inbox is full!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark at Heart
    limited 123/400
    20+ signed slipcased

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. I've never seen this one before.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot CHASE for this amazing drawing.
    (And many thanks for the nice letter)

The Face of my Father

A fantastic , incredibly detailed drawing from Chase.

Now at the wall

and illuminated from below.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazingly fantastic!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So glad you like it!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Christmas gift, Frank. Congrats.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice guns!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bought it last Halloween....

Weissblech HALLOWEEN HORROR #1
    limited to 13 with limited signed print, with original Zombie drawing from Rainer F. Engel

Left- signed limited print ---- right- signed zombie drawing from Rainer F. Engel

Now framed....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast