Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2481

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

At the NORDCOM 2016 some weeks ago, i meet again
    Ann-Kathrin Karschnick . We talked a lot and she inscriped me before her live-action bookreanding part 2+3 from her dystopian Teslapunk PHOENIX trilogy.

Ann-Kathrin Karschnick - PHOENIX - Erbe des Feuers

Ann-Kathrin Karschnick - Phoenix - Kinder der Glut

My older, inscriped book 1.
    Ann-Kathrin Karschnick - PHOENIX - Tochter der Asche

All 3 PHOENIX books together... only softcover books but VERY nice productions.

My older, inscriped first part of the PHOENIX trilogie.

Live-action bookreading with Ann-Kathrin Karschnick + 2 other authors...

Ann-Kathrin Karschnick Phoenix - Daughter of Ashes
    Now in englisch

https://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Daugh...HSJROHM#navbar

Ann-Kathrin Karschnick FB
    https://www.facebook.com/AnnKathrinK...69632709851357

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

When I saw it, i had to buy it.
    In the last 15 years, only 5 get available ...
    The of cause hardest to find Stephen King Portfolio:

Augen des Drachen / Eyes of the Dragon Portfolio
    Johan Peterka
    signed limited 79/100
    Edition Phantasia

2 of the absolut amazing prints

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Simply outstanding! I love it!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool Frank. Nice find.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank. Very rare. I wouldn't mind having one of those.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice EOTD gets, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, what a cool EOTD portfolio! I doubt many of those ever turn up in the states. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot guys... its always a big joy to get one of the superrare lim. 100 portfolios.

After the ´problems´ with NEBEL, the next Stephen King book project from
    Edition Phantasia DIE AUGEN DES DRACHEN was canceled, but the drawings for the book from Johann Peterka are finished. Edition Phantasia decided to publish the 13 pics as limited signed portfolio.
    Mr. Peterka´s drawings are fantastic, it´s signed from Mr. Peterka and limited to only 100
    Unfortunatly the paper is extrem sensitive.... but it´s a SUPERNICE+RARE !!!

The original double signed drawing that i get 2014 from Mr. Peterka is one of the best items in my collection..
    Completly different style.... AMAZING

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^Very nice piece!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I get them 2012 from an German SK collector...

STEVE´S Rag

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Frank - this is a French fanzine?

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Very cool Frank - this is a French fanzine?
    Yes.
    I do have some more issues (I also have all of those) but missing a few.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tunnel in the Sky by Robert A. Heinlein is one of my all time fav. novels,
    a s/l book from R.A. Heinlein is of cause on my MUST HAVE list, also a remarqued book....
    Last year when i pondered what books i send Vinny Chong for remarques i noticed that he created the cover for an other Robert A. Heinlein book DOUBLE STAR....

Robert A. Heinlein - Double Star
    signed and remaqued from VINCENT CHONG

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Vinnie remarque.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Frank!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Frank. I really like Vincent's artwork. You must have dozens of his remarques!

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian861
    Very nice, Frank!

zelig
    Congrats Frank!

Theli
    Very cool Vinnie remarque.

Tks a lot..

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Congratulations, Frank. I really like Vincent's artwork. You must have dozens of his remarques!
    Tks Jon, think i only have... 20+++ remarques from Vinny.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Tks Jon, think i only have... 20+++ remarques from Vinny.
    Wow. That's still 18+ more than me.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

And 20+ more than me.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing remarqued from Vinny

Stephen King + Peter Straub - Das Schwarze Haus
    Leseexemplar - German Black House arc

transparent cover

top and bottom spine - black
    side spine - white

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice indeed, Frank.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast