Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2481

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice artwork.
    TKS, it's still surprising when a German SK cover is pretty.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Before Halloween 29.99 Euros, after Halloween 9.99 Euros.

Stephen King IT
    Movie Sweatshirt

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Will you wear it or keep it for your collection?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Will you wear it or keep it for your collection?
    It stays of cause in the original packaging .

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill - Vollgas
    Festa Verlag, with signed autograph card
    +
    Joe Hill - Strange Weather
    Festa Verlag, with signed autograph card

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

A fine end to 2023 Frank.
    Congratulations and all the best for the New Year.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    A fine end to 2023 Frank.
    Congratulations and all the best for the New Year.
    Tks a lot guys.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

First pic, my one of a kind German DAS SPIEL - Geralds Game
    misprint, second pic. the normal German first edition of DAS SPIEL

Stephen King - Das SPIEL
    misprint

Stephen King's name, book title and Roman . Heyne are missing

Maybe they jumped out the fenster.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe they jumped out the fenster.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Telefon card
    60 year publisher anniversary HEYNE

Put it between the pages of CELL.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't find a photos of my remarqued Puls / Cell or my Puls mp3 audiobook/player.

Only found pics from some other Puls / Cell stuff.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Love these!! Thanks for sharing!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Puls - Stephen King
    audioplayer

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Puls
    signed and remarqued from Levin Kurio

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My easter present, from me-for me.

Stephen King - Friedhof der Kuscheltiere - Pet Sematary German Leseexemplar ARC
    Publisher Hoffmann & Campe
    Just a small Leseexemplar sticker on the cover. This book is not so easy to distinguish, the sticker ´normaly´ get lost. But this book is a little bit smaller then the normal HC book.
    Like the other Hoffman & Campe Leeseexemplare almost IMPOSSIBLE to find.....
    I only know 3 other copies. One of them is also mine..... have to find a pic.

All I can say is -- ARC 2 Lee Beer!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Always nice to see foreign ARCs !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

TKS guys !!!
    This is my other/first

Stephen King - Friedhof der Kuscheltiere
    Leseexemplar/ARC

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's cool !

I should too recieve quite a few french early ones as well in the next few weeks
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That's cool !

I should too recieve quite a few french early ones as well in the next few weeks
    Are there many French SK arcs/proofs?

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Great proofs Frank. Be careful though, proofs can be a rabbit hole, trust me .

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Great proofs Frank. Be careful though, proofs can be a rabbit hole, trust me .
    Luckily I own at least one copy of every German ARC/Proof.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 LastLast