Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Full Dark, No Stars / Trade & Limited Editions

Deluxe Lettered Edition of Full Dark, No Stars (the one on the left) shipping this week:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...shipping-soon/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that looks beautiful. And ... big.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Not that I am a lettered collector, but that looks uber cool!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait for the shipping confirmation to drop into the inbox (remarqued and all )
    We all float down here!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great - can't wait!
    Hopefully the lettered IT will follow soon!

sk

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Shannon.....please stop quoting from Fifty Shades of Grey.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Shannon.....please stop quoting from Fifty Shades of Grey.

Mulleins
    Oh my, that was a good one. Nice to get a little laugh in before bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Can't wait for the shipping confirmation to drop into the inbox (remarqued and all )
    The remarques are pretty amazing! I'm snagging quick photos of each one I see -- maybe have missed some, though -- to post because they're so cool. Having Glenn use scenes from the stories he didn't originally illustrate added a really nice touch because his take on the scenes is fresh. Hope you dig the copy you get!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Great - can't wait!
    Hopefully the lettered IT will follow soon!
    sk
    September is still the plan, but we'll send an update if anything changes. Thanks!

Brian

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    The remarques are pretty amazing! I'm snagging quick photos of each one I see -- maybe have missed some, though -- to post because they're so cool. Having Glenn use scenes from the stories he didn't originally illustrate added a really nice touch because his take on the scenes is fresh. Hope you dig the copy you get!

Brian
    Awesome Brian, it'd be great to see some of these posted here (as some of you know, I'm something of a Glenn Chadbourne fan, so the more the better works for me)
    We all float down here!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You a Chadbourne fan?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    You a Chadbourne fan?
    Sigh, well, maybe not really so much Brice ... Glenn who ?????
    We all float down here!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Truth be told Chadbourne isn't quite as fond of Chadbourne as you are.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Truth be told Chadbourne isn't quite as fond of Chadbourne as you are.
    Likely true Brice
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nor is his mom and dad. LOL

Seriously I've been loving the stuff he's done for you lately.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brice, although, truth to tell, the best is yet to come
    We all float down here!

A few quick photos of the Deluxe Lettered Edition of Full Dark, No Stars:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...dition-photos/

Brian

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy metal batman! That is just amazing.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Wow, that's just pure awesome. And that might be the coolest lettered book I've ever seen. I'd love to see one in person.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is for sale. $1500+ s/h in the U.S. PM me if interested...

Letter "M"
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received mine (letter S) yesterday. it truly is an amazing book. Well worth the asking price (imo).
    And no, I'm receiving no commission for the above remark!

sk

A few of the remarques Glenn did for Lettered Edition collectors:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...-stephen-king/

Brian

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    A few of the remarques Glenn did for Lettered Edition collectors:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...-stephen-king/

Brian
    Wow! Glenn is at the top of his game. Thank you for sharing with us Brian.

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Glenn really out did himself with those pieces. The first Big Driver drawing is creepy as hell.

Country
    Country Flag

Can't hardly wait to see which remarque I'm lucky enough to receive - next week, hopefully, if the postal service works in its usual pondering fashion (nah, not really, it's my impatience that makes it seem an eternity between shipping confirmation and subsequent delivery)
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast