Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Dark, No Stars / Trade & Limited Editions

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a really great edition. Thanks for posting!
    I guess I'll have to wait till next year before my editions (all three of them) come knocking at my door...

sk

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll be worth the wait, I suspect. That's AWESOME that you were able to get all three!

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a beautiful book. Thanks for posting the photos.

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

Nice to see the pictures of the book, I was able to get the gift edition but was unhappy to see the timing of the release of this book. I have been deployed on a submarine for the last 5 months and was displeased to find out that the book went on sale while at sea. Oh well at least I was able to get at least one version of this. Looking forward to next month when I will be home to see all of the books that have arrived. Should be a great late Christmas present for me.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Eric719691 View Post
    Nice to see the pictures of the book, I was able to get the gift edition but was unhappy to see the timing of the release of this book. I have been deployed on a submarine for the last 5 months and was displeased to find out that the book went on sale while at sea. Oh well at least I was able to get at least one version of this. Looking forward to next month when I will be home to see all of the books that have arrived. Should be a great late Christmas present for me.
    Eric (and any member of the armed forces)~ If it ever comes to the point that you would like to pick up a book while you're deployed, I'd be glad to help out...whether that's ordering, receiving, storing, I'd be glad to do what I can. I'm assuming you would normally have at least limited internet/email availability to communicate???

What boat are you on? SSN? SSBN? What's your rate?
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    ... I think the black leather is drastically overused in limited edition work...
    Each individual piece from different publishers has its own fine unique style. But side by side in the bookcase, I could not agree more that black is overused at this point, especially when it comes to King.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Eric,
    I sent you a PM. I have a copy of the S/L that I am willing to sell you.

I also JUST realized that I MAY be able to transfer ownership of the book over to you and save you the trouble of having to wait for the book to get to me. Depends on the timing since we are so close to publication.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I received my Gift Edition today. Nice work!!

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    Good golly, people, this is one FINE looking book. To Brian and everyone else at CD, thank you, this is the epitome of what a $75 collector's edition should look like. Thank you for putting everything together so quick as well! Full Dark, No Stars, just became my favorite gift edition I own. I'm just going to post a few more pics here. Those who ordered the S/L are in for a even bigger treat, I suspect!
    Thank you for posting these photos! I really love to see pics of these books "out in the wild."

Signed Limited Edition customers -- if you ordered directly from us, watch for a production update email either today or tomorrow. We have some important news for you.

I will also repost that news here as soon as the email is sent, but if you don't see the email, please contact me. It's important we have your current email address on the order because that's how we confirm your address before we ship the book and also how we send your tracking info, etc. So if you see that Limited Edition update post here later today or tomorrow, and you haven't gotten the email, please email me: brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Thanks!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I recieved this yesterday, very nice.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the slipcase also. Nice quality...

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo Hoo, just got my shipping confirmation to New Zealand today.
    Thanks CD!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, you will be pleased...

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Woo Hoo, just got my shipping confirmation to New Zealand today.
    Thanks CD!
    Thanks! We started on the Non-US credit card orders earlier this week and I believe we shipped more than 100 copies to Non-US customers today thanks to the 8 great helpers who came in. We are also compiling the Non-US PayPal customer list for Mindy to issue those invoices as soon as possible.

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just this sec, Got mine from UPS!!! What a Ltd!!!! Way to go CD!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

moving this ? to cd thread

Below is that Full Dark, No Stars Limited Edition production update I mentioned. We just emailed it to everyone who ordered the signed and traycased Limited Edition from us, so if you don't see the update in your inbox in the next hour or so and you ordered that edition from Cemetery Dance, please email me because you're probably missing out on important news and updates (like when we email you to confirm your mailing address before the book ships!).

Here is that update:

We have received the approval traycase from the manufacturer and it is gorgeous! We've added a few photos to the FULL DARK, NO STARS photo gallery if you'd like to see how the signed Limited Edition turned out:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...dark-no-stars/

The manufacturer was not able to finish production on the traycases before they closed for the holidays, but it will be the first project they complete in early January. The books, signed by King, are already in our warehouse so we'll be able to ship this beautiful special edition to you right away once those traycases are completed.

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Below is that Full Dark, No Stars Limited Edition production update I mentioned. We just emailed it to everyone who ordered the signed and traycased Limited Edition from us, so if you don't see the update in your inbox in the next hour or so and you ordered that edition from Cemetery Dance, please email me because you're probably missing out on important news and updates (like when we email you to confirm your mailing address before the book ships!).
    Including your non-US orders, Brian??

sk

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks beautiful, it really does Brian!

And i love the blue colour for the slipcase.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Including your non-US orders, Brian??

sk
    Yep - including non-US orders!

sk

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The traycase looks amazing. Wish I had have managed a Limited edition copy. I bet those of you who have one on order are drooling!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

My FDNS Gift Edition was scheduled for delivery today. Alas UPS has flagged it as a delivery exception. Hopefully tomorrow but probably next week!

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately, my gift edition arrived damaged.
    Very disappointing, and a damn shame.
    What a great looking book.

Brian I sent you an email.

Karl

Country
    Country Flag

That sucks, Karl.
    Hope something can be worked out!

sk

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone willing to unload a FDNS signed copy for around $250 shipped ? I am in the US.
    If so send me a messsage or email rrdunaway@msn.com
    Thanks and Happy Holidays !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast