Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Name the Movie Quote!

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Right on, the feather is yours
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Traveler ToWeR JunkiE is on a distinguished road

thanks!! loved, loved, looved these movies!! I jumped the gun and posted a quote already but if there are no takers that one, let's try this one..

"dis is my right foot, dis is my left foot.. and dees are bofth my feet!"

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*Bump

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump

/

taking a wild guess : My Left Foot ?

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ToWeR JunkiE View Post
    "You stupid ignorant little girl. You think you can just pout and
    decide that you dont want to play anymore? I mean where do you
    think you are? Dont you understand anything that Ive said?"
    The Assassin - Bob

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"I just killed my wife, is that wrong"?

Its easy, but a great line nonetheless!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Actually, it wasn't Igor that said it, it was Frederic TALKING to Igor
    Of course you mean Fro-deric!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Actually, it wasn't Igor that said it, it was Frederic TALKING to Igor
    Of course you mean Fro-deric!!!
    yes... of course!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Never mind that shit, here comes MONGO"!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Olson Johnson -Blazing Saddles

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by velcro_fly View Post
    LOL Sorry meant more as a follow-up to Odetta' post, but yeah you nailed it.

OK here's one should also be fairly easy:

"I can't walk to the corner store to get a pack o' smokes, without running into 9 guys you fucked"!!!

or

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way"!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Randal - Clerks ?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Randal - Clerks ?
    Nope. Hint: part of a longer rant.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Yeah, Jessica Rabbit. What about the first one? Definitely not Disney!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

"I can't walk to the corner store to get a pack o' smokes, without running into 9 guys you fucked"!!!

Rocco - Boondock Saints

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post

Rocco - Boondock Saints
    You got it!! Now what color was the cat? LOL J/K

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Gray and white!
    And I'm kind of surprised I was the first one to get that quote.

Someone else can have the feather.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Woman - "I just broke a nail, I could blow a gasket!"
    Man - "I'm a gasket"

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yeah, I don't know the movie but this is a real gem

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

bump

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Its from "Men with Brooms", it is my favorite movie quote.

I can't think of one some one else can go

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thought I'd use this opportunity to take the feather as an excuse to use one of my favourite quotes at the moment:

"For three weeks, right, this fellow was robbing my pudding!"
    "What kind of pudding was it?"
    "Doesn't matter what pudding it was! That's not the point, the pudding's not the point!"

Any guesses?
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

That seems kind of familiar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast