Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Occupy Dt.Org prizes, rules, clarifications, hints etc.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

It really doesn't bother me not to be in the drawing...honestly. But I'm perplexed as to why I have a sent PM, but RF doesn't have a received PM.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Gunslinger Apprentice Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I am enjoying these odds. Can I donate more money to get rid of some people from the drawing?
    "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien
    Add me on Goodreads if you like: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/15204751-isaac-lopez

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It really doesn't bother me not to be in the drawing...honestly. But I'm perplexed as to why I have a sent PM, but RF doesn't have a received PM.
    Other than a problem with PMs, I'd only suggest checking the spelling ... there's a half dozen different RFs that pop up, have to make sure you've got the right one ... Randall(space)Flagg.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    I don't know either, but we are on the "Honor System" here and if you say it was sent. well then we will make it right!! The "Internet" can be funky at times. We'll get it sorted out!!!

Who's your "Buddy"?????

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just sent RF another pm - to see if he got that one from me (I just click on his name from the bottom of forum page and then select message). I had a separate question for him tonight - but curious to see if he got either of the messages from me from yesterday.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I am enjoying these odds. Can I donate more money to get rid of some people from the drawing?
    You know, the official rules actually didn't say that you had to make a donation, only that you had to PM RF within the first hour. Of course I hope everyone who PMd made a donation, but I'm just sayin' .........
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    You know, the official rules actually didn't say that you had to make a donation, only that you had to PM RF within the first hour. Of course I hope everyone who PMd made a donation, but I'm just sayin' .........
    RF would know if a donation were made - since all Paypal payments go to his account - or at least mine did

Gunslinger Apprentice Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh I know. I was just making a joke towards the low number of entries there actually is but I did donate money because I wanted to whether there was a drawing or not.
    "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien
    Add me on Goodreads if you like: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/15204751-isaac-lopez

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Other than a problem with PMs, I'd only suggest checking the spelling ... there's a half dozen different RFs that pop up, have to make sure you've got the right one ... Randall(space)Flagg.
    I clicked on the "send a PM" link from his user name. I did that when I noticed there were multiple spellings.

And, thanks Bill. I appreciate it, but again, it isn't going to be the end of the world if I'm not in the drawing. Its all good

In fact, if there is no PM from me, then I would prefer not to be in the drawing, as I wouldn't want someone getting upset if I won, perceiving that I had somehow finagled my way into the drawing.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I clicked on the "send a PM" link from his user name.
    I didn't even know that was there, have never used it ... learned something new!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Speaking of PM's - I sent RF 2- one before 0900 and one shortly thereafter - did you get either of those messages?
    Yes. 8:40 am and the entry at 9:11 am

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I totally thought I sent one (I remember writing a brief message and mentioning specifically that I was excited for the game later) but I don't see it in my outbox. Most likely, I forgot to click send since I wrote it early and intended to send it after the start time.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    I have it. It was sent at 9:05 am PDT. Sorry for the confusion

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, I am doing the drawing now.
    The UK Sampler goes to.......George at C-Springs

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The 'Salem's Lot Pendant and soil go to.......TwistedNadine

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Green Mile slipcased PB goes to..................cit74

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Blood and Smoke Cassettes go to.........Ari_Racing

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Collector's Goody Bag goes to...........BROWNINGS CHILDE

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Under The Dome Collector's edition with Case goes to...

Jud Crandall

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow - with those odds, not a mention of my name! :-(

I'll just go paste a big "L" on my forehead now! :-)

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the Winners!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Blood and Smoke Cassettes go to.........Ari_Racing
    Damn, and not a single taker on the bet!

The UK Sampler goes to.......George at C-Springs
    Whoo-hoo! And the losing streak finally comes to an end! It only took 50-50 odds!

The Under The Dome Collector's edition with Case goes to... Jud Crandall
    Jud Crandall, who are you? Show yourself!

Congrats all! Thanks for the prizes and contest RF!

Country
    Country Flag

I better go out and buy a lottery ticket now too . - another entertaining weekend

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Congrats to the winners!! and many thanks to the generosity and creativity of RF!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I don't understand .... 2600+ views, 300+ replies, and only 14 PMs? Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the odds ... but I just don't understand.
    Surprised me too
    reality continues to ruin my life

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast