Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Collections: Garrell

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great inscription! Lots and lots of words

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all for the kind words. Next up from the RM book club....
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Neat item I wanted since I first knew of it. Thanks Ralph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

So cool, man! Does it still work?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    So cool, man! Does it still work?
    I gotta change the battery
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Neat item I wanted since I first knew of it. Thanks Ralph

This one is pretty cool frankly !
    If you can, I would also recommend you to try and find the "Dark Score Stories" book that was also done for "Bag of Bones"!
    Details : https://cargocollective.com/michelle...-SCORE-STORIES
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Herbertwest. That looks pretty cool
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have one of those as well that Jerome and his son I believe fixed for me. I believe I purchased mine from a member here as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The problem is, my other 45s sound like crap on it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

C O N G R A T S !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The problem is, my other 45s sound like crap on it.
    I could see that being a problem.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all the kind and funny words
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This beautiful 1st/1st was acquired from a member here.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That looks amazing. I am very impressed with all of the signed first ed (I assume that's a 1st) that you have. That is a section of my collection that is lacking, but hopefully I
    can correct that.

Looks like a custom slipcase?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a custom slipcase?
    Yep, I ordered it for it
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not so sure about that sig; I'm no expert by any means. But if it was sold by a member here, got to be good I reckon. Nice copy!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'm not so sure about that sig; I'm no expert by any means. But if it was sold by a member here, got to be good I reckon. Nice copy!
    Second person to question it, has me worried
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Second person to question it, has me worried
    I'd present it to the group.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I can't find the link, but there is a post that shows all of Kings sigs through out the year. Maybe someone in here knows where it is and you can judge by that. I tried to find it but I couldn't.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I found it and it looks good. Go under King Collectibles and scroll down for the link
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

I found it and it looks good. Go under King Collectibles and scroll down for the link
    That's great. I really hope it's a legit one.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

100% disagree with this statement: "But if it was sold by a member here, got to be good"
    Sorry

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    100% disagree with this statement: "But if it was sold by a member here, got to be good"
    Sorry
    Me to. Some don't know. I looked at that first and was like "hmmm that signature looks ok BUT I do not like the date". I then wondered why someone would ruin a book potentially by adding a date. The answer is they would not. I would NOT have that book in my collection and I am sure it was not a malicious sale by the member here HOWEVER... I would politely return said book toot sweet.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Has "The Green God of Agony". Pretty neat

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast