Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 542 592 992 ... LastLast
Results 12,276 to 12,300 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have one of these to trade/buy - PM me if interested

EDIT: Retracting this as I am now including PB's in my firsts, it's a keeper!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

PS has a few more copies of the Cemetery Dance Gift Editions. Get 'em while you can.

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/doctor-sleep-the-deluxe-special-edition-by-stephen-king

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

1 hour left and zero bids. $750:
    Signed Stephen King Limited Edition Cujo

1 hour. $570:
    Doctor Sleep, Stephen King, Traycased, Numbered, Signed, Brand New!

Too bad it's a second edition; otherwise Patrick would want it

Insomnia Signed by Stephen King (1994, Hardcover)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Bummer he's using that new Global Shipping program for international orders. It's already at an additional arbitrary $80 customs charge (+shipping). I can never figure out how they come up with their import charges.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Bummer he's using that new Global Shipping program for international orders. It's already at an additional arbitrary $80 customs charge (+shipping). I can never figure out how they come up with their import charges.
    A USA member could help.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I thought of that too. We'll see how the auction goes.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I thought of that too. We'll see how the auction goes.
    PM Sent
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

It is bogus. That seller, russdj, was one of those guys who show up every now and then and buy everything in sight for a few months or, at most, a year or two. You know the kind of guy I am talking about. They soon lose interest and start selling everything. We could see that he was buying more than a few forgeries with his indiscriminate buying. This was about 10 years ago, I guess. He has sold a bunch of stuff over the past few years, some legit, some not. It looks like he still has some bogus signatures in his possession. Stay away from this one.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Bob. Great to know.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    It is bogus. That seller, russdj, was one of those guys who show up every now and then and buy everything in sight for a few months or, at most, a year or two. You know the kind of guy I am talking about. They soon lose interest and start selling everything. We could see that he was buying more than a few forgeries with his indiscriminate buying. This was about 10 years ago, I guess. He has sold a bunch of stuff over the past few years, some legit, some not. It looks like he still has some bogus signatures in his possession. Stay away from this one.
    I am not convinced.

Not saying that it is legit....but I think it is possible.

EDIT.....I looked at it again...and now I am leaning toward it being a fake....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One german signed Doctor Sleep just get sold for 300 Euro.

Here is an other one......
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-...item4d16175a4c

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Two hours left. One bid for $150 for both books. New seller.

The Secretary of Dreams (v.1 and 2) by Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I gotta say Randall Flagg... I really enjoy popping on this thread everytime if refreshes to see your posts and links from Ebay. It is very cool of you to do this! Thanks!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

This is one of my favorite threads as well. Though I am not sure my wallet feels the same way... lol
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

there is a downside... I was already watching that TMSG... now everyone knows

(I am NOT going to start buying collectibles.... I am NOT going to start buying collectibles.... I am NOT going to start buying collectibles.... I am NOT going to start buying collectibles.... AAANND breathe...)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 542 592 992 ... LastLast