Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 890 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 671 721 ... LastLast
Results 15,501 to 15,525 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck to everyone in the lottery. To those long-time, loyal customers who have already secured copies, congratulations. You deserve it and I'm happy for you. This is very exciting.
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I was offered one...GWENDYS BOX... and accepted it ...

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anybody bought a lettered yet? Or has that not been an option?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The lettered was offered and dropped off at some point. I assume they were all sold.

Cheers

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, for interest sake... how many people are in your lottery?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    How many black stones and how many white stones?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rumor has it over 2K, Kris.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

I'll post the final tally this evening!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I would have bet more. CRAZY... for 50 books! I think that is what I seen on their FB page. Some happy cats though! Excited to see the list!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hey Brian - does Dan have a ship date on the salems remarqued portfolios?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hey Brian - does Dan have a ship date on the salems remarqued portfolios?
    Not a specific shipping date, but I believe it's next in the shipping list. We'll probably start on them next week. The remarques will be at the end of that though, we always save those for last just so we don't get anything mixed up.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would have bet more. CRAZY... for 50 books! I think that is what I seen on their FB page. Some happy cats though! Excited to see the list!
    Knowing the level of excitement that surrounds this book, I would expect around 3.5K people have signed up to the lottery.

If this figure is correct, it means that CD will have enough people in the lottery, that they could sell the entire print run of the S/L ten times over!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Knowing the level of excitement that surrounds this book, I would expect around 3.5K people have signed up to the lottery.

If this figure is correct, it means that CD will have enough people in the lottery, that they could sell the entire print run of the S/L ten times over!
    I'd agree, Tim that it has probably far exceeded 2K by this point. The lottery close this afternoon, correct?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Fireman Slipcase

Dan. Do you have anymore of these in the warehouse? I'm in need of another one but no longer see them listed on the website. Thanks!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Dan. Do you have anymore of these in the warehouse? I'm in need of another one but no longer see them listed on the website. Thanks!
    Unfortunately we are completely out of that one.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Unfortunately we are completely out of that one.
    Thanks for checking!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Not necessarily, as some people have speculated before, its likely there are some people who have their whole family, and neighbors, and their dogs and cats on the list.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Kind of excited to hear how many entered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

How many people, or how many entries?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

How many people, or how many entries?
    Entries

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a wild guess, 3,000 entries, but duplicates, mutiple entries that CD eliminated brings the true number below 1,000.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just a wild guess, 3,000 entries, but duplicates, mutiple entries that CD eliminated brings the true number below 1,000.
    Yeah I imagine

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

We should have an informal pool. $10 to the HF for 1 guess, winner gets 5 entries into the Grand Prize and bragging rights. What do yoy say, El Jefe/Brian?

I'd be in for $10 and a guess of 4,318 folks in the lottery.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

For lack of a better place to put this ... not saying this is a CD problem
    Just throwing this out there for folks to keep an eye on their credit card statements - I have an Amex card that I use just for eBay, PayPal and publisher-direct purchases (mostly CD but also Subterranean, Dark Regions and Gauntlet on occasion) and I just had to get it replaced for the second time in the last six months for fraudulent activity. I figure a lot of other members are shopping at those places, so just wanted to mention it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    We should have an informal pool. $10 to the HF for 1 guess, winner gets 5 entries into the Grand Prize and bragging rights. What do yoy say, El Jefe/Brian?

I' d be in for $10 and a guess of 4,318 folks in the lottery.
    Sounds too late.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 890 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 671 721 ... LastLast