Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mort View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    According to the Grant newsletter today, they might have one or two left over...but over 150 postcards in the hat if a second drawing happens.
    I saw that, too...Hey who knows? It could be like a Wonka ticket? If I get to buy a copy I'll be sure to invite everyone over to read it with my cat
    Your cat reads?
    Not yet but I'm trying to teach her! How can you get a cat to shred only school papers on command??
    Draw a mouse on it

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think the excuse "The cat shredded my homework" would work, just as "The dog ate my homework" wouldn't work.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    According to the Grant newsletter today, they might have one or two left over...but over 150 postcards in the hat if a second drawing happens.
    I saw that, too...Hey who knows? It could be like a Wonka ticket? If I get to buy a copy I'll be sure to invite everyone over to read it with my cat
    Your cat reads?
    Not yet but I'm trying to teach her! How can you get a cat to shred only school papers on command??
    Draw a mouse on it
    Haha. Well-done, sir! I just can't decide if she should thread my dissertation or my students' papers? Maybe just my loans?

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I don't think the excuse "The cat shredded my homework" would work, just as "The dog ate my homework" wouldn't work.

John
    You're right - it doesn't. Believe me I've heard some absolutely horrible lies from students!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Donald M. Grant S/L TWTTK (number is <500). Very few chances to obtain a <#500 book.
    $825 (Paypal as gift-no fees) insured signature required USPS Priority Mail delivery, shipping inclusive

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Donald M. Grant S/L TWTTK (number is <500). Very few chances to obtain a <#500 book.
    $825 (Paypal as gift-no fees) insured signature required USPS Priority Mail delivery, shipping inclusive
    This is a great deal! Would that I had $475 more than I have! Someone please snatch this up so I can sleep tonight!!! What's the emoticon for Books Have Made Me And Ruined Me?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For all you completest out there. The Large Print version of TWTTK is out. TWTTK Large Print Edition

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks Dan, I ordered one!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Large Print editions are what make me most happy that I am not a completist.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not THAT much of a completist either.

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL maybe I'll buy them when I'm in my sixties and having trouble reading.

Bill, you got them yet? ;-)

Spoiler:
    jokes

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, that's a nice artwork of the paperback of TWTTK that will be released by Gallery Books on November 6th this year!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love that cover! I didn't think anything could look better than the Scribner edition, but wow. It's tempting to buy it just for the cover.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll probably get a copy also. I really like that cover also. I wonder if it's available somewhere without the writing.

John

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That'll look great next to my LARGE PRINT editions (Amazon.com accidentally sent me two of them).
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Traveler thefader is on a distinguished road

Default more Wind Through The Keyhole Artist Editions on Grant?

I saw that there are more artist editons listed on the grant website? This website is impossibly difficult to navigate... but are these a different version? They are listed for 75$...

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not exactly sure what you mean by "more", but I'll take a shot: the Artist Edition has a print run of 5,000 copies at $75, and will likely not sell out for a very long time. A few days ago, Grant offered "remarqued" copies of the artist edition (with an original drawing by Jae Lee inside) for several hundred dollars more. Those are all gone.

Traveler thefader is on a distinguished road

I tried ordering one a few weeks ago, and remember seeing that all editions were sold out. Like the little sisters of eluria. I resorted to getting one on eBay. Its just kind of a bummer.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

They aren't sold out at all. If you go to the website and add it to your cart you can buy one.

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

This thread is probably the closest to a Donald Grant Publishers thread so hope this is ok here - the latest newsletter has some important and possibly relevant news to some of us here:

Welcome to issue #86 of the Donald M. Grant Newsletter

15 October 2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. PAYPAL PROBLEM
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. PAYPAL PROBLEM

We have experienced a severe Paypal problem. We would greatly
    appreciate it if any customers who purchased any of our books
    via Paypal (Helen Franklin - kymatty13@comcast.net) could
    email us with the date, books ordered (and number if a Stephen
    King Deluxe) and the total amount of the order to:

accounts@grantbooks.com

Please put “PAYPAL ORDER” in the subject line.

We realize that this is an inconvenience and appreciate your help in sorting this out.

Thank you.

Robert K. Wiener, President
    Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Well, that's a nice artwork of the paperback of TWTTK that will be released by Gallery Books on November 6th this year!

I really like that cover!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Clacke View Post
    This thread is probably the closest to a Donald Grant Publishers thread so hope this is ok here - the latest newsletter has some important and possibly relevant news to some of us here:

Welcome to issue #86 of the Donald M. Grant Newsletter

15 October 2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. PAYPAL PROBLEM

1. PAYPAL PROBLEM

We have experienced a severe Paypal problem. We would greatly
    appreciate it if any customers who purchased any of our books
    via Paypal (Helen Franklin - kymatty13@comcast.net) could
    email us with the date, books ordered (and number if a Stephen
    King Deluxe) and the total amount of the order to:

accounts@grantbooks.com

Please put “PAYPAL ORDER” in the subject line.

We realize that this is an inconvenience and appreciate your help in sorting this out.

Thank you.

Part of me wonders what this is about, and another part of me thinks he knows exactly what this is about.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa! What's the story here??? If Karen quit, that's one thing, but the email sounds pretty harsh.

Welcome to issue #87 of the Donald M. Grant Newsletter

16 October 2012

As of 15 October, 2012, Karen J. French is no longer employed
    by Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Inc. She in no way speaks for or
    represents the company.

Thank you.

Gunslinger Apprentice JasonUK is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

Reading the two emails together, it does seem rather damning.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JasonUK View Post
    Reading the two emails together, it does seem rather damning.
    I am sure that if Karen has left DMG she did nothing untoward. She may be a Red Sux fan, but otherwise she is a good person and would never delve into anything remotely seedy. Nothing but the best of luck to you, Karen!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 LastLast