Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Tide/LOL every other NCAA team

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Back to the business at hand. Notre Dame takes on a ranked, Temple on Saturday!!! Should be a good contest, but I foresee the #9 Irish going to 7-1 and continuing to creep up the polls. It's really an amazing accomplishment so far with all the injuries they have had to endure. Is this the first week we get rankings from the Playoff committee?

Also, my sympathies to all the, Baylor fans out there. Losing, Russell is a really tough break. He and the team were having a wonderful season. Interesting to see how they fare from hereon in. I'm also rooting for my alma mater, TCU. What a freaking offense they have!!! TCU and Baylor are actually very similar in approach. Fuck the defense, we'll score the shit out of you!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Was at the Ole Miss game. Even losing it was a great game. We are still gonna win it all with a so so QB
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Was at the Ole Miss game. Even losing it was a great game. We are still gonna win it all with a so so QB
    Bold words!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I was at the Ole Miss game too, It was a great game because we whupped the tar out of them, just like the Gators will own Bama this year, that is IF they can get by LSU and even make it to the SEC Championship from the East.

(I have a feeling it is gonna be a rematch)

of course we have to beat the Dawgs on Saturday, but I have a pretty good feelin that UGGAs going down!

GO GATORS!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My alma mater, TCU is doing well this year (better than 'Bama LOL). They just got done opening a can of "Whoop Ass" on W. Virginia!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Opening line has Alabama favored by 7.

Alabama may win, but I don't see it by 7 or more.

Kicking game: LSU has one of the best FG kickers in the country. Alabama's kicker is a liability. Advantage LSU
    Kick coverage: LSU has some of the worst I've seen. As long as Alabama's coverage team doesn't get lost on the way to the stadium, they win this match-up. Advantage Alabama

Running game: sure, Fournette; but LSU's 2, 3, and 4 guys could start for anyone. Alabama's run game is also impressive but have to go with LSU here. Advantage LSU

Run defense: both very stout; call it a wash. (I will note that LSU is very vulnerable to a running QB, which should not be a problem here.)
    Pass defense: LSU's is pretty bad. Advantage Alabama (but do they have the QB to take advantage?)

QB: Coker has more yards, but B. Harris has a higher rating; higher yds/att; and a much better TD/pick ratio. Plus, Harris is more of a running threat. Advantage LSU.

Saban vs. Miles? Edge to Saban, mainly b/c Miles has issues with play calling while ahead. Game after game Miles has LSU play "not to lose" while nursing a lead. This is what cost them the game against Alabama last year (and several other games as well). Advantage Alabama.

Home field. Advantage Alabama.

Anyway, that's how I see it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Fighting irish have moved up to No. 8!!!!

IMHO ND and TCU should each be moved up one additional spot. Will be interesting to see how, Baylor fares w/o their QB. Man, that was a damn, shame. Sincerely. They were having a great season. Hope they can rebound from the loss of a Hiesman hopeful!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I dont see Alabama winning by more than 7, if they win; anything can happen.
    It should be an awesome game, regardless.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I dont see Alabama winning by more than 7, if they win; anything can happen.
    It should be an awesome game, regardless.
    The "Tide" has gone out!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Update!!!!

No. 5 Notre Dame was victorious today over, Pitt!!! "Roll, Irish"!!!!

Spoiler:
    No.4 ranking for, Alabama is a nostalgic gift on the part of the committee!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

It was a bad night for the Tigers. I had my hopes too high when I thought Bama wouldnt win by more than 7...
    Alabama absolutely dominated that game. It was like the Tigers hit a brick wall.
    Garrell must be proud.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Keep trashing Bama, they have had a chip on their since the Ole Miss lose. They get better every week. I told my fiance when we left the stadium after losing that years later we could say we saw the only lose that year. I still feel that way. Hoping to play Ohio State first then Clemson or Baylor in the playoffs. The dynasty isn't over til Saban retires.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

#4!!!!!!!

The Irish just keep rolling!!!! 21-7 right now over, Wake Forest!!! Baylor went bye bye and we almost beat, Clemson earlier this year. OSU didn't look like much today in beating, Illinois. I like our chances!!! All of this despite the plethora of injuries to starters. Sheldon Day, rules!!!

We're coming for you, Garrell!!!!

Say what you may, but they still sport the BEST fight song in College Football!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!! Huge upset victory for, Oregon!!!

Also, a shame how, TCU & Baylor have slipped lately. God, I love College football!!!

Spoiler:
    Well, to be honest I LOVE my "Fighting Irish"!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Roll Tide.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Roll Tide.

Roll, Irish!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Also, a shame how, TCU & Baylor have slipped lately. God, I love College football!!!

Spoiler:

I love college football too but it is an abusive relationship. Too often it likes to stomp on my heart.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Spoiler:

I love college football too but it is an abusive relationship. Too often it likes to stomp on my heart.
    Tell me about it, but then in a way, that is what makes it so great!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is ours Bring on anyone
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love to finally get a win against the Buckeyes. Going something like 3 and 12 in the last fifteen years has been rough. UM looks fairly soft against the run so I'm curious how this one will shake out.

Too true.
    Its been pretty rough for us LSU fans lately.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Too true.
    Its been pretty rough for us LSU fans lately.
    And yet I am sure LSU will stomp my Aggies because of how bad their run defense is, so it could always be worse. Of course, we could get lucky and LSU players could quit on Miles. More likely they will play their hearts out to save his job.

We'll see.
    I know we have a better chance of winning at home, but the Tigers have fallen apart lately.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I bet the CFC is going to proper fuck the Irish tonight!!!

Beat Stanford!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is it!!!!!

73 yds to, Will Fuller!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast