Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 890 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine was good, but not like that. I had:

SAME AS ABOVE - Blockade Billy, Pork Pie Hat, Island Funeral, Halloween: New Poems
    DIFFERENT - Kin (S/L, not the paperback), Justin Brooks Bibliography (paperback), Riding the Bullet Gift Edition

Still a good package, and since I sold the Riding the Bullet and the Bibliography, the rest of the books were basically free

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a fantastic grab bag! Are they still available from CD? Hoe much was/is it?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was $49, but the offer is not available any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    That's a fantastic grab bag! Are they still available from CD? Hoe much was/is it?
    It was a "dinged/imperfect" Grab Bag and they are indeed sold out.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian those were some "FANTASTIC" grab bags. Thank you and thanks to all of your staff.

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Brian those were some "FANTASTIC" grab bags. Thank you and thanks to all of your staff.
    Thanks! They were fun to put together and feedback has been terrific!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is this grab bag different from the 2012 Forthcoming Grab Bag? I ordered that one.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Is this grab bag different from the 2012 Forthcoming Grab Bag? I ordered that one.
    Yes it is. This was a "Dinged/Returned/Imperfect" book grab bag we sold earlier this year. It was $49 for at least 7 books worth a certain dollar amount (can't remember what that was). The Fourth Coming Grab Bag, was essentially pre-ordering a number of un-announced books which you will receive as they come out.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I want to say 99.9% of the t-shirt orders will have shipped as of today. I hope everyone likes them.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I want to say 99.9% of the t-shirt orders will have shipped as of today. I hope everyone likes them.
    So who is the unlucky 1/1,000 person that has to wait?

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Haha, not me! I just saw my confirmation email--can't wait! =)

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still waiting on the slipcases for 11/22/63 to arrive.
    Have they been sent out yet?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My slipcase came yesterday.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    My slipcase came yesterday.
    Cool!!! So they are "In Process"!!! You got a US SC. right? I'm waiting on a UK slipcase, since I put my signed copy in a snazzy "Dolso" wooden case that is just "remarkable"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Have we seen photos of your Dolso case Merlin?

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

whats the cost on the 11/22/63 dolso case? I would love to get one!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

To answer you both. Yes, I'm pretty sure I posted a pic of the case in my "Collection thread", and I think the cases are going for $125 a piece if I recall. Though I believe the price fluctuates relative to the amount of coins you request. Best to ask Dick directly, but there's a ballpark figure for ya!!!!

Crossing my fingers on my first multiple quote post!!!

Balls!!!! Didn't work!!! Anyone have a tutorial handy? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't know if anyone has seen lately, but the production update page at CD says they are aiming for a late March shipping date for the IT art portfolios. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Don't know if anyone has seen lately, but the production update page at CD says they are aiming for a late March shipping date for the IT art portfolios. Fingers crossed!
    Artwork and signature sheets are all done, and the portfolio itself is rolling with our SK slipcase/traycase people, so by the end of the month is still the target date. These will all need to be collated and assembled by hand, so it will be a slow shipping process, but we'll let you know when they're here and when they start out the door!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think there's a small handful of people who still owe shipping or something for their orders.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cemetery Dance is giving away $2,000 and each person can win $200!
    Follow the link

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/FREEBOOKS

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    To answer you both. Yes, I'm pretty sure I posted a pic of the case in my "Collection thread", and I think the cases are going for $125 a piece if I recall. Though I believe the price fluctuates relative to the amount of coins you request. Best to ask Dick directly, but there's a ballpark figure for ya!!!!

Crossing my fingers on my first multiple quote post!!!

Balls!!!! Didn't work!!! Anyone have a tutorial handy? LOL
    In the bottom right corner of each post you should see beside where it says reply with quote a quote symbol in a quote bubble with a plus sign beside it. Click that + sign on each post you want to quote excluding the last one you wish to quote. On the last post click the reply with quote link. You can do this with (in theory at least) as many posts as you wish to quote. After you click the reply with quote you'll be taken to where you actually reply to each post. Then just post as normal.

Thanks Jerome!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Running another contest. The prize of this one is a "No-Tip" copy of The Strain (No-Tip means it has no signature sheet). Click the link below for more details.

CLICK HERE

Never mind. The contest is over already. Somehow Robert managed to find the hidden image really quickly.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Running another contest. The prize of this one is a "No-Tip" copy of The Strain (No-Tip means it has no signature sheet). Click the link below for more details.

CLICK HERE
    I'd quite like my copy with the signature sheet. It's been a while now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 890 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast