Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 545 945 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,125 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I had to let it pass - joining EA for the next 90 days...only on day 1

Spoiler:
    EA: Ebay anonymous
    To be 100% effective you cannot visit this site either.
    Like the others said - Good Luck With That

BTW I compare it to smoking - when its in your vicinity you want it and want it NOW. When its not around and no one is reminding you of it then its a little easier. You never completely forget the pure enjoyment and satisfaction - that is in the back of your mind constantly - but at least theres no environmental reminders pushing your buttons.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    I had to let it pass - joining EA for the next 90 days...only on day 1

Spoiler:
    EA: Ebay anonymous
    To be 100% effective you cannot visit this site either.
    Like the others said - Good Luck With That

BTW I compare it to smoking - when its in your vicinity you want it and want it NOW. When its not around and no one is reminding you of it then its a little easier. You never completely forget the pure enjoyment and satisfaction - that is in the back of your mind constantly - but at least theres no environmental reminders pushing your buttons.
    Thanks for the support - I have a few more feedbacks to give - once that is done - then the visitation stops as well. How is that patch working for you? I hope well

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

How is that patch working for you? I hope well
    Id never have been able to get this far without it. However, not going to gloss it over and say its easy. Theres times Ive had the glossy eyed, tongue hanging out, drool dripping down my chin moments but they are fewer and fewer. However I have to admit that Ive developed an odd fascination with insect watching and my wine intake has now quadrupled. Between the cost of the patch and the cost of the wine I think I might be spending more then I did on a carton of cigs every week. No complaints tho! Would rather maintain a buzz than cough up a lung.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so happy for you! Keep drinking (if it helps) and please lean on the patch as much as possible. You go girl!

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    How is that patch working for you? I hope well
    Id never have been able to get this far without it. However, not going to gloss it over and say its easy. Theres times Ive had the glossy eyed, tongue hanging out, drool dripping down my chin moments but they are fewer and fewer. However I have to admit that Ive developed an odd fascination with insect watching and my wine intake has now quadrupled. Between the cost of the patch and the cost of the wine I think I might be spending more then I did on a carton of cigs every week. No complaints tho! Would rather maintain a buzz than cough up a lung.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A couple of items from Camelot Books mid-week newsletter:

Stephen King

Dreamcatcher signed 1st edition, belonged to a friend of ours who got it signed in 2001 at a signing in Naples we all attended, so I know it is good! Housed in a custom slipcase we had made after the signing $250.00

Weird Tales Vol. 52 No. 1 Whole No. 298 limited to 200 hardbound copies signed by Chet Williamson, George H. Scithers, Darrell Schweitzer and John Betancourt, contains a re-print of the Stephen King Short Story The Glass Floor, originally published in Startling Mystery Stories, this was his first professional sale. As new in blue boards without dust jacket as issued. $75.00

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A screwed up DJ can be replaced, but a stain on the book board itself sure screws up the book, thus the starting price (still too much) of $250:

The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger by Stephen King (1st Edition, 1982, Grant)

A F/F on the other hand:

Stephen King - The Gunslinger - D.M.Grant - First Edition - VF/VF

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post
    Congratulations Ron - great to see that this one went off for you !!!!!

And, of course, gratz to the auction winner !!!!!
    We all float down here!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post

Someone's bank account sure is not lucky....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post

Thanks so much, bud! I'm happy it went. Now, hoping he actually pays...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Worthless (or at least worthless if ever worn and washed):
    rock bottom remainders Stephen King, Matt Groening signed t-shirt

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$189.99. So tempting that I bought one...
    Stephen King Signed Joyland Paperback Book

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This says slipcase but isn't that the traycase?

Six Stories by Stephen King Signed Limited With Slipcase - RARE - SOLD OUT # 186

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Well done Jerome, a steal
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Hey, good for you my friend and cohort!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Green Mile proofs 1-5. The seller also has full set #30 of DTI-VII plus LSOE and WTTKH for sale.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Green Mile proofs 1-5. The seller also has full set #30 of DTI-VII plus LSOE and WTTKH for sale.
    Wow. Not sure on the price of the proofs, and #6 is the rarest, but seldom seen.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Only 50 minutes left. Bidding now at $160.

Stephen-Kings-Joyland-Signed-Limited-Edition
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Darn! And I need #6. Oh, well.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 545 945 ... LastLast