Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: jsmcmullen92

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: jsmcmullen92

So I guess I will finally start a collection thread but don't expect me to document all books I have in my collection, I'm too lazy to take them off the shelf and post them all.

I will take some pictures this weekend of the shelves and document my most recent
    Here is a sneak preview, there are more than this now:

And no I do not have the crazy collections that some of you have (and I drool over) but I am slowly working on it.
    -Josh

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to some pics!

John

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

aaaaye a new collection ! very nice shelf , love the ikea once.

curious to see some close ups

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bring it, jsmcmullen92!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Always nice to see new collections. Looks like you a very nice collection there Josh. Looking forward to some close-ups.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great so far, can't wait to see more.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

So here is the beginning, sorry for the blurry photos:
    I also have not rearranged the selves yet, I just unpacked them all from the boxes.

Shelf 1:
    Ian Doescher's Star Wars original trilogy, BC Pet semetary, Signed Thaddeus Ledbetter, SOD V1 & 2, Illustrated Companion, Desperation and Regulators Proofs, Hunger games trilogies

Shelf 2:
    Rose Madder (1 fake sig before I found this site), And at the end is my reading copies of the Dark Tower Series. I assume most of you know these books
    Shelf 3:
    Stephen R Donaldson's Chronicles of Thomas the Covenant, The Leiber Chronicles Lettered, and the Tad Williams Collection.

Shelf 4:
    A few CD Proofs (non SK), BB and the Joe Hill collection Horns proof and N0S4A2 are both signed.
    Shelf 5:
    a Series of Unfortunate Events

That's all for that shelf, there is still room to grow

More to come later, I have to run some errands.
    -Josh

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks good and well done on starting your collection thread. Looking forward to seeing more.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is Book Self 2:

Top Shelf:
    Mostly this is my Arthurian collection including T.H. White 1/1 and Mary Stewart's first 2 1/1
    2nd Shelf:
    contains my mismatched collection of miscellaneous has the EOTD/IT/Misery slipcased paperbacks in the shrink wrap.

3rd shelf:
    Miscellaneous King

4th shelf:
    GOT and Cemetary Dance Grab Bag Swag

5th Shelf:
    HP sets, first one I owned and a 1/1 set.
    6th Shelf:
    2-7 Dark Tower in shrink wrap.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I am just going to post the rest of the shelves for looking pleasure and add more detail later.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is most of the good stuff. For the Dark Tower Series, it is 1/1 followed by the artist signed edition except fot 1 & 3 which I am currently working on.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are some of my bigger prides that I have:
    Inside a Desperation S/L, Don Maitz Remarque

Another Maitz in a Duma Key,

Chadbourne Remarque in my signed Revival

Also my 1/1 set of Doubleday books. Still looking for a Carrie and Night shift.

Let me know if you want to see anything and I can take up close pictures. I have nothing that special but some cool stuff.
    Thanks for looking
    Josh

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

All very, very nice, Josh!

John

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Killer collection. Other than the great King books, I dig the King Arthur collection (would love 1/1 Once and Future King collected or individual editions) and the Tolkien collection. Especially what appears to be the film edition of the Hobbit.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Also my 1/1 set of Doubleday books. Still looking for a Carrie and Night shift.
    The cases look cool, where are they from?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post

I designed them and they are made by a UK slipcase maker. See this thread for more details and some forthcoming designs...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post

I designed them and they are made by a UK slipcase maker. See this thread for more details and some forthcoming designs...
    Correct. Simon is the man with the plans well designs but you take the designs to Jeff with what colors you want and he will hook you up.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Killer collection. Other than the great King books, I dig the King Arthur collection (would love 1/1 Once and Future King collected or individual editions) and the Tolkien collection. Especially what appears to be the film edition of the Hobbit.
    Thanks!
    The Arthur collection is weirdly hard to find. The dust jackets fair even worse than early king Doubleday books... but they are from the 40s.
    The Hobbit is one of my favorite editions, I didn't know it existed until Brice posted about it in the Tolkien thread so I had to find me one.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful stuff, LOVE those Maitz remarques!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY VERY NICE STUFF !!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    The Arthur collection is weirdly hard to find. The dust jackets fair even worse than early king Doubleday books... but they are from the 40s.
    The Hobbit is one of my favorite editions, I didn't know it existed until Brice posted about it in the Tolkien thread so I had to find me one.
    I still gotta get me one of those!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!
    THAT WAS .......NOT BRICE.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Thanks!
    THAT WAS .......NOT BRICE.
    my bad I got fat fingers. Sorry about that.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sometime I think the USPS take a sledge hammer to packages... This is how my package came in today.

Lucky for me though the seller knew how to package.

This book is pretty awesome. Bernie did some great stuff!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast