Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 151 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You're not alone, Ben. TWD was built on characters making logical choices. Sure, it's a fantasy TV show about zombies, but the characters and their choices were grounded in reality. The last few years I see characters doing very stupid things.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    No. The scene where two old model cars which had been sitting for an extending period of time were able to be hot wired and driven like race cars with a high tension cable connected between them. I am going to do my best not to post in here anymore.

The episode was good and I enjoyed almost no Negan time. I think he detracts from the show when he is the star.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    The car/wire scene was fantastic. Woot woot!
    You mean the one where all the Walkers conveniently walked down the median instead of on the highway?
    FWIW, I watched "Talking Dead" and Nicotero made mention that the assumption was that, Negan's boys drove the cars to the location and left the viable gas and explosives. Now, the walkers conveniently walking down the median was a little off, but hey that's just TV!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

For those want Negan to die this season, I got some bad news for ya

Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The point I see most about characters doing stupid things is Daryl, who has always done stupid things. He's a dumb hothead. He has a long history of making stupid mistakes, often getting himself or others hurt in the process. That's why I was happy it was his fault Glenn died because it would be a wake up call that he can't keep on being a hothead...yet he was in full on hothead mode in the mid-season premiere. He's a total idiot when it comes to being emotional.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    The point I see most about characters doing stupid things is Daryl, who has always done stupid things. He's a dumb hothead. He has a long history of making stupid mistakes, often getting himself or others hurt in the process. That's why I was happy it was his fault Glenn died because it would be a wake up call that he can't keep on being a hothead...yet he was in full on hothead mode in the mid-season premiere. He's a total idiot when it comes to being emotional.

Hmmmm. Examples?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Fighting Rick to go find Merle in Atlanta in the first season.

Going off to find Sofia alone and almost dying and stumbling back with zombie ears around his neck to get shot by Andrea.

Leaving the group to be with Merle in Season 3 because he got all hotheaded and emotional that, for obvious reasons, they weren't accepting of him.

Running off by himself to save Merle in Season 3.

Running off by himself to search for The Governor in between season 3/4

Getting mad at Bob because his alcoholism put them all in danger and got someone killed, despite the amount of times Daryl selfishly puts others in danger for his own reasons.

Getting drunk and being all miserable and whiny and wanting to give up because he blamed himself for not finding the The Governor and allowing him to blow up the prison.

Not caring him and Beth were in some guys home, who then sent a bunch of walkers to the door, resulting in him nearly dying and Beth being picked up by the Grace Memorial people.

Running off by himself to go after Beth, only for Carol to go along with him, and have their stuff be stolen by Noah and Carol getting hit by the car, not to mention the scene on the bridge which almost killed them both.

Allowing Dwight and Sherry to cross him because he let his guard down and getting his motorbike and crossbow stolen.

Daryl is the one who volunteers their services to kill Negan and his men, being unimpressed by their run-in with them on the road a few episodes before, and is the genesis for the assault on the compound, Abraham's death, and doubly responsibly for Glenn's death, not to mention Alexandria's subjugation to Negan.

Allowing their doctor to go the apothecary.

Ignoring his own intelligent instinct of not going on the rail road tracks, only to say 'yeah, let's go on the railroad track' where Dwight can kill Denise with his own cross bow.

Running off on his own to avenge Denise, which ends up getting other people involved and directly puts them in harms way because he blames himself for Denise's death (this is the running theme with Daryl...he gets angry and blames himself for not doing enough, then he runs off and does stupid things, and gets other people hurt).

Being an emotional hothead again as he punches Negan, which results in Glenn's death.

He then had the option to leave The Sanctuary unopposed, but instead he decided to be an emotional hothead and beat Fat Joey's head into the ground, which in NO WAY helps his group's relationship with Negan and The Saviors. Ooops!

And then while Rick is trying to recruit people to help them fight, Daryl is again being a hot-headed idiot and actively working against getting allies...probably so he can go running off by himself to avenge Denise, Abe, Glenn, Spencer, and Olivia, because nothing bad ever happens when Daryl is a hotheaded idiot and goes running off by himself because he's angry and guilty about something that happened.

Oh, and he resists staying in The Kingdom, the safest place for him to be, and also the place where his presence keeps his own people the safest because, well, he's a hotheaded idiot!

The only reason Daryl has lived this long is because he knows how to survive when backed into a corner. He's still an idiot who puts himself in bad situations constantly.

My big complaint about the season so far is that Daryl isn't repentant enough. He obviously hasn't learned the error of his ways, and I was hoping that his arc throughout this whole story would be a meeker Daryl, one who understands he makes mistakes, big mistakes, which costs his loved ones their lives and their way of life (in this last case), and his character really needs to make such a turn.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fighting Rick to go find Merle in Atlanta in the first season.

His brother?

Going off to find Sofia alone and almost dying and stumbling back with zombie ears around his neck to get shot by Andrea.

An emotional relationship was established between, Carol and him

Leaving the group to be with Merle in Season 3 because he got all hotheaded and emotional that, for obvious reasons, they weren't accepting of him.

Again, Blood vs What? I'd hate to be your sibling!!! lol

Running off by himself to save Merle in Season 3.

Ditto

Running off by himself to search for The Governor in between season 3/4

Getting mad at Bob because his alcoholism put them all in danger and got someone killed, despite the amount of times Daryl selfishly puts others in danger for his own reasons.

Self serving reference

Getting drunk and being all miserable and whiny and wanting to give up because he blamed himself for not finding the The Governor and allowing him to blow up the prison.

Not caring him and Beth were in some guys home, who then sent a bunch of walkers to the door, resulting in him nearly dying and Beth being picked up by the Grace Memorial people.

Running off by himself to go after Beth, only for Carol to go along with him, and have their stuff be stolen by Noah and Carol getting hit by the car, not to mention the scene on the bridge which almost killed them both.

As with the above references you're reaching

Allowing Dwight and Sherry to cross him because he let his guard down and getting his motorbike and crossbow stolen.

Daryl is the one who volunteers their services to kill Negan and his men, being unimpressed by their run-in with them on the road a few episodes before, and is the genesis for the assault on the compound, Abraham's death, and doubly responsibly for Glenn's death, not to mention Alexandria's subjugation to Negan.

Allowing their doctor to go the apothecary.

Ignoring his own intelligent instinct of not going on the rail road tracks, only to say 'yeah, let's go on the railroad track' where Dwight can kill Denise with his own cross bow.

Running off on his own to avenge Denise, which ends up getting other people involved and directly puts them in harms way because he blames himself for Denise's death (this is the running theme with Daryl...he gets angry and blames himself for not doing enough, then he runs off and does stupid things, and gets other people hurt).

Being an emotional hothead again as he punches Negan, which results in Glenn's death.

He then had the option to leave The Sanctuary unopposed, but instead he decided to be an emotional hothead and beat Fat Joey's head into the ground, which in NO WAY helps his group's relationship with Negan and The Saviors. Ooops!

And then while Rick is trying to recruit people to help them fight, Daryl is again being a hot-headed idiot and actively working against getting allies...probably so he can go running off by himself to avenge Denise, Abe, Glenn, Spencer, and Olivia, because nothing bad ever happens when Daryl is a hotheaded idiot.

The only reason Daryl has lived this long is because he knows how to survive when backed into a corner. He's still an idiot who puts himself in bad situations constantly.
    See above in "bold", but I do not exactly agree with you on all points, thoughDarryl is and "emotional guy" no doubt. However, I never thought him to be outright "stupid". IDK. As for the rest, yeah he has made some dumb moves, but for the most part he is the reason a lot of them are alive and a great fighter. The script has forced him to some questionable decisions but overall he is a rock for them, IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Daryl isn't stupid, but when he gets emotional, his emotions make him stupid because he's hot-headed. It didn't matter to him that going off to avenge Denise was stupid or a suicide mission, or other people could get hurt, or he could start something, he just cared about assuaging his guilt and anger, which is central driving force in most of my examples. When Daryl gets upset about something, the concerns of the group go right out the window and he only cares about himself and his own feelings. What I can't believe is that no one in the show has called him on it. Maggie doesn't even seem to be mad at him, or they just haven't shown it yet. Because Daryl is so cool, or something, I guess.

While it's understandable he would want to support Merle, but their relationship was clearly toxic, and he chose to go live out in the wilderness with his asshole brother who treated him like shit his whole life instead of the group which made Daryl a better person. It's a small thing since they come back into the fold with the group rather quickly, but it's another example of his emotions dominating his actions. And this would be fine as a character if it's acknowledged, if it's a flaw the character must overcome, if it constitutes character growth. Because, let's face it, since Daryl got in with the group in Season 2, he's barely been developed at all. Look at all the changed Carol has undergone, or Michonne, Glenn, and others. Daryl has basically been the same guy for three or four seasons now. Even Rick's character is in constant flux while remaining essentially the same, but that what his character is meant to do.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For those want Negan to die this season, I got some bad news for ya

Great.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I did not notice there was a second person in Father Gabriel's car until a co-worker pointed it out.

And I too enjoyed the fact the the walkers were considerate enough to walk on the median instead of the road....and that the cable, and the cars it was attached to appeared to be made of vibranium.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I did not notice there was a second person in Father Gabriel's car until a co-worker pointed it out.

And I too enjoyed the fact the the walkers were considerate enough to walk on the median instead of the road....and that the cable, and the cars it was attached to appeared to be made of vibranium.
    I'm thinking it's the mystery guest that probably owns the houseboat. Not sure if he/she is affiliated with the new group that the gang has discovered.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

I'm thinking it's the mystery guest that probably owns the houseboat. Not sure if he/she is affiliated with the new group that the gang has discovered.
    I got the feeling that the owner of the houseboat was dead.

I do believe it was the person "watching" on the mid season finale.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh......I think this show may have just jumped the shark.

The way the "new group" talked ("take him up up up").....give me a break......and the way they circled round and round Rick's group for a full minute when they came out.....I have seen less choreography at a super bowl half time show.

Any why are a bunch of them missing eyebrows....what's with the hoods?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The girl in the car was the same one, Gabriel had the trowel held to her throat.

Apparently, the boat was a sort of trap. The "hEAPSTERS" expected to take the goods from whomever retrieved them. Thereby not risking their own folks to battle the Lake-Walkers. Little thin in the plot line dept IMHO, but straight from Talking Dead to you. Care of the tall leader woman who looks like "Spock-Walker" lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol @ "Spock-Walker"

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

So I binge watched all the episodes I've missed today. I gave up because I was just getting really annoyed with the show and needed a break from it. Some of the things that were annoying me, got a little better. Like doing multiple storylines during an episode. Or maybe it's just because I watched them all one after the other it wasn't as disjointed. Not sure I'm really excited about the show any more, and not sure for how long I'll continue with it, we'll see.

So was the episode where Rosita tries to kill Negan the midseason finale? That whole scene was so ridiculous. I think it's safe to say everyone knows Negan isn't going anywhere yet, so why would they even attempt that in the episode? Maybe if it didn't go to commercial break with the sound of the gun I would have been more accepting of it. Just seemed really silly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    The car/wire scene was fantastic. Woot woot!
    You mean the one where all the Walkers conveniently walked down the median instead of on the highway?
    That scene was so ridiculous it wasn't even exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    My comment was because I fell like a "Debbie Downer" about the show lately. I've been having trouble with suspension of disbelief with the show. I'm not really sure why. Heck I just watched another Jason Bourne movie with no problem. :-)
    It's ok. I feel the same way. I think I just spent this whole post yet again complaining about the show

You're not alone, Ben. TWD was built on characters making logical choices. Sure, it's a fantasy TV show about zombies, but the characters and their choices were grounded in reality. The last few years I see characters doing very stupid things.
    I know I've said this before, but the quality has definitely gone downhill. Even when I didn't like the changes to the story from the comics earlier in the series, it was for the most part well done. But as the seasons have progressed, and most especially the last few, it's gotten so cheesy.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh......I think this show may have just jumped the shark.

The way the "new group" talked ("take him up up up").....give me a break......and the way they circled round and round Rick's group for a full minute when they came out.....I have seen less choreography at a super bowl half time show.

Any why are a bunch of them missing eyebrows....what's with the hoods?
    Look, I didn't want to be the first person to mention this because people think that I hate the show (not true) and that I'm too hard on it (I like to think I'm fair and balanced).

Everything about this new crew is too, I don't even know what the word is, fake? staged? silly? affected?

Here's the best way I can explain it. They seemed like they were Road Warrior wannabes. Here's why it doesn't work for me. In Road Warrior, it took hundreds of years for people to evolve into this group of humans with their own unique look and way of talking. Here, it's been what, barely a year? It just doesn't make sense.

My problem with the show sometimes is they forget that these were all normal people not that long ago. Mothers who took their kids to soccer practice. Women who wore a business suit to work everyday. Men who punched a clock everyday or crunched numbers on a computer. Students who wore backpacks and made out under the bleachers at school. They didn't just spring from the Earth as zombie killing machines. A trash metropolis doesn't just spawn out of thin air.

You don't just see a gal walking on the street and say, "Hey, she's wearing black. I like wearing black. I think I'm going to hang out with her and build a heaping trash society." I think the show has just gotten lazy. I don't think that's an unfair thing to say.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

1. I agree with everything Mike just said.
    2. Did anyone else think that Daryl's "if she gets hit by lightning" was a homage to The Godfather?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v75CFbaajKg

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love this show. I really do.. with all the out there decision they make. One thing I find myself missing though is the threat of Walkers. They are not a threat really anymore.... a nuisance would be the right word. What I LOVED about the first seasons was that they were so prevalent and scary. Now... why even bother with them? It sucks and I really hope they get back to them... in the books (not the comics) a bad dude learns to train them and make them do his bidding (sort of). I really thought that was cool... and be neat to see in the show. I am not sure how many seasons people will keep watching with them going to fight group after group.. of other humans. The show is Walking Dead NOT Walking Humans.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Great point.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I miss the Walkers too. They're really a non factor in the show now unless they're moving in big hordes.

I'm so over the Negan storyline already. Just want that fucker dead already so we can move on to a newer - and hopefully, more interesting - threat.

Country
    Country Flag

Here's the best way I can explain it. They seemed like they were Road Warrior wannabes. Here's why it doesn't work for me. In Road Warrior, it took hundreds of years for people to evolve into this group of humans with their own unique look and way of talking. Here, it's been what, barely a year? It just doesn't make sense.
    That was my thought too! Expect I was thinking more like Thunderdome and kept waiting for Tina Turner to show up. Winslow the armored walker was pretty cool though.

Ya got to love Jerry, though! Every group needs the big jolly happy-go-lucky guy. Of course they'll probably kill him off in some terrible way. Because happiness sucks in Walker World, uh?

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love this show but man is it becoming hilariously bad. The junkyard people make no sense. Why would they choose to make a society in a trash yard? And who enforces their dress code? As pointed out earlier, how in two years did they break down to a mad max lifestyle where no one speaks correctly? And what was the point of throwing Rick into the pit? To test him...that was what the stupid boat thing proved. Obviously he is skilled enough to pass that test!! Why risk the life of someone that can get you weapons and has already proven himself skilled at doing so? Why would Rick be happy to do a deal with these guys.

I guess the show needed a bunch of red shirts for the upcoming fights.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I love this show but man is it becoming hilariously bad. The junkyard people make no sense. Why would they choose to make a society in a trash yard? And who enforces their dress code? As pointed out earlier, how in two years did they break down to a mad max lifestyle where no one speaks correctly? And what was the point of throwing Rick into the pit? To test him...that was what the stupid boat thing proved. Obviously he is skilled enough to pass that test!! Why risk the life of someone that can get you weapons and has already proven himself skilled at doing so? Why would Rick be happy to do a deal with these guys.

I guess the show needed a bunch of red shirts for the upcoming fights.
    Yeppers. Known as NPCs in gaming circles.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are the Trash Man Group in the comics anyone?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 151 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast