Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 258 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I mentioned this in another thread but I see that this guy has relisted the poster. He admits now that it is not original but a reproduction and the price has dropped by $60. He kept the same picture for the listing but the poster's size has changed from 24X41 to 11X17, which when I received the package I did think it way too small to hold the poster but I didn't open it because I was going to return it anyway. The box he mailed it to me was rotting and falling apart. I couldn't even ship it back to him without first putting his box into another box. He gave me a partial refund and was a bit dickish about it but I thought it was fair because I did waste his time. Now I know more about the situation, I don't think he was fair about it at all and I will certainly never buy from him again.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just bought my second extrem hard to find German HC clothbound promo book/notebooks.

Stephen King - Eins für unterwegs

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Riverdriver's Cookbook, signed by Stephen King

I'll let the experts decide if it is real, but seems a strange thing to fake a sig on...then again it is only $7...who sells a SK sig for $7?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

I'll let the experts decide if it is real, but seems a strange thing to fake a sig on...then again it is only $7...who sells a SK sig for $7?
    It sold. Felt pen signatures are very tough, but I would say the signature is legit (my opinion and $7 gets you a Starbucks coffee).

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

It sold. Felt pen signatures are very tough, but I would say the signature is legit (my opinion and $7 gets you a Starbucks coffee).
    I think it looks OK too but.......why?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

For $7, why not?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

For $7, why not?
    I guess my question wasn't the price but more to the point of why someone would get him to sign that particular item when other choices were likely available. IMO, even a beat up paperback copy of Lisey's Story would have been a better choice.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I found this info on the cookbook,

96 pages, recipes supplied by area residents including one from Stephen King for "lunchtime gloop," a bit of Paul Bunyan lore, tree facts, color illustrated card cover with plastic comb binding. is.*Bookseller Inventory # 070905012

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

For $7, why not?
    I guess my question wasn't the price but more to the point of why someone would get him to sign that particular item when other choices were likely available. IMO, even a beat up paperback copy of Lisey's Story would have been a better choice.
    SERIOUSLY?...This COULD be a one of a kind SIGNED item.

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post

For $7, why not?
    SERIOUSLY?...This COULD be a one of a kind SIGNED item.
    It certainly could be. Stu Tinker had them in stock for years at Betts Bookstore. I think he sold them for $5 each. I've had one for years and I suppose all of Stu's regular customers either have or have had one. Other than the wooden Christmas ornament of Maine (with Derry located on it) I would have to say it is among my least favorite King items.

The seller is listed as from Bangor so maybe he saw King in the grocery story and bought one at the checkout counter and got King to sign it. Who knows? I was just saying if you can get King's signature on something that particular item is not what I would personally choose.

"Lunchtime Gloop" is King's go to recipe when he is asked to submit a recipe for a celebrity cookbook (along with "Basic Bread"). Justin Brooks lists 9 appearances. I have 7 different items in my collection that feature "Lunchtime Gloop," including 2 that Brooks does not list. If I was going to get King's signature to go along with "Lunchtime Gloop" I would bring the first appearance which was THE FAMOUS NEW ENGLANDERS COOKBOOK, published in 1984 by Yankee Books. That first appearance also included the now classic King recipes "Basic Bread" and "Egg Puff." These three culinary stalwarts have made their way to dining tables the world over.

That must be why I don't have the Riverdriver's Cookbook (Signed or Unsigned)..... it's not the TRUE FIRST.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Tales from the Darkside movie soundtrack with "cat from hell blue black vinyl"

http://waxworkrecords.com/collection...nt=16582343749

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Carrie Lego minifig back in stock for anyone interested

http://minifigs.me/shop/carrie-limit...om-minifigure/

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I kinda like this, but no way would the wife let it hang in the room I keep my collection in.

Stephen King It Pennywise Clown Float Framed Art Print

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

picked up one of these today. Nothing valuable, but a good knick knack to decorate the shelves for pretty cheap.

Kurt Barlow Salem's Lot Statue Bust

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

<-----------------Scratches head:
    Stephen King painting "It"

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Looks like someone took an old painting and drew in the face, boat and balloon.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Looks like someone took an old painting and drew in the face, boat and balloon.
    That's what I thought. Brilliant minds, etc..
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And you're right, says so in the item description: Original painting "altered with an IT theme". The mind boggles with how far this concept can go... I want to see a red balloon floating innocently behind the Mona Lisa next.

Let us not forget the 1st Pennywise story....
    Spoiler:

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SO much potential here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 258 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast