Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 972 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 24293

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Feliz Dia de Amigos!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

幸せな友人の一日。

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got the new 3 Doors Down at 12:01 last night, I love it
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    What's that? A band?

(You have to pardon my ignorance--I'm old!)

John

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    What's that? A band?

(You have to pardon my ignorance--I'm old!)

John
    I am 46, but music is my love, yes it is a band, rock.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. (I've got you beat by 20 years!)

I just don't keep up with the modern music scene at all.

John

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear! I've always been a fan of 3DD, and I was wondering whether or not to get the CD, or wait a bit. With your suggestion and a iTunes preview, I just might have to get it soon...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

alkanto, also recommend the new Theory of a Deadman, came out last week. If you like 3 Doors Down, then you should like them also
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I liked the latest PS PUBLISHING's newsletter! I didnt think that they would share that early the "working cover" for my upcoming book :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I liked the latest PS PUBLISHING's newsletter! I didnt think that they would share that early the "working cover" for my upcoming book :-)
    It looks great, Jeremy.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't realize that was you! I like the cover.

John

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Shannon's Needful Things Part 2: The Little Shitters Of Eluria

Shannon's Needful Things Part 2:
    The Little Shitters Of Eluria

The object of this game is to produce the absolute WORST item you currently have in your collection.

"WORST" can mean ... tattered, falling apart, stained, shotgunned (lol) ...
    or it can mean ... a horrible story, a crap production, a boring item, a disappointment.

It can mean whatever you want. Every participant only gets ONE entry each. No more, no less. You must currently own the item. Pictures of items past, items not yet in your possession, or items found online do not count.

Each participant must enter a picture/pictures of the item, and each participant gets one vote at the end of the submission deadline.

The submission deadline will be about week from now, Saturday (July 30th) at 11pm Pacific Time Zone.
    The voting deadline will be the Wednesday after (August 3rd) at 11pm Pacific Time Zone.

The winner gets their name in my signature, and a hearty round of applause from everyone else. Good luck.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I cant tell much, but if this project is happening the way i hope it will... it will be BRILLIANT !

And as this project is starting to turn into life, i am finishing writing my second project... related to the french author BERNARD WERBER, whose first book (EMPIRE OF THE ANTS) was published a wee bit more than 20 years ago.
    I am about 95% done... need minor researches and proof-reading it etc... I plan to send it to the author himself in about 2-3 weks as well as sending it to the publisher, in the hope that they'll buy it
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I joined some buddies at a different Twin Peaks Restaurant yesterday... did the car wash thing again... (I like a clean car )

anyway.. I posted several new pics I took from it in my art thread here.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...me-s-art/page4

but, thought I'd share the pic below with ya'll, because the restaurant has decided to use the picture as their face book page picture...which is fun, since it is of my car.
    if you do facebook... here's the link to their page:
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/twinpeakssouthaustin

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Boomme goes the dyn-o-mite! Damn brother, that's a kickass car.

And the chicks are great too.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel a thread merge coming on.

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

Treasure everything in my collection and thanfully the few mags that were not in the best quality could be easily found elsewhere in better condition and with the (almost) same price.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

alkanto, also recommend the new Theory of a Deadman, came out last week. If you like 3 Doors Down, then you should like them also
    ZOMG! I love them!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just saw Capt. America. It was outstanding!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    "WORST" can mean ... tattered, falling apart, stained, shotgunned (lol) ...
    Each participant must enter a picture/pictures of the item...
    Ok, Shannon, see this post for a photo of my entry, it'll be the book on the right.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's mine - a paperback 'Salem's Lot. Read many times and eventually fell to bits.

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

like "I'd be more apathetic if I weren't so lethargic".

Seriously, all talent is wasted talent b/c it doesn't mean anything and will fade regardless. But on the real, I'm a downer right now and letting shit off so yeah
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Stefan King buys several large pubs in Edinburgh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-fife-14293221

If only it was Stephan...

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Boomme goes the dyn-o-mite! Damn brother, that's a kickass car.

And the chicks are great too.
    glad you liked... twas fun taking the pics.

just for you...here's another shot I edited last night:

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

ok, the brunette with her rib cage sticking out is GROSS! Can you feed her a twinkie please??!?!??!??!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 972 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast