Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 690 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 688 689 690 691 692 700 740 790 1190 ... LastLast
Results 17,226 to 17,250 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

That really is awesome! Congrats.
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

AKC just put a "down-payment" on something "really special"..........Stay tuned.....

(yes, its a bit premature to mention it without pics OR actually having it in my possession but I couldn't help myself)........
    Aw man, you should know better than that ... now you've gone and put the hex on it! Never ever do the victory dance before the win!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    36 years after my audition for The Shining, Stephen King signs my appointment letter in Toronto:

Now if I could only get Jack Nicholson and Shelley Duvall.....
    Again...... a reason tippy4 should not to feel too bad about not getting the part;
    http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/718...#axzz2jR1JsrOu

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    AKC just put a "down-payment" on something "really special"..........Stay tuned.....

(yes, its a bit premature to mention it without pics OR actually having it in my possession but I couldn't help myself)........
    Aw man, you should know better than that ... now you've gone and put the hex on it! Never ever do the victory dance before the win!
    PAID IN FULL and will be in my possession within a week....

1 of 5 on the planet!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Now you've got my curiosity going--one of five!

John

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Honestly, it may not appeal to some (most) collectors......but, I think it's pretty cool.

AKC

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

PAID IN FULL and will be in my possession within a week....

1 of 5 on the planet!!!

Honestly, it may not appeal to some (most) collectors......but, I think it's pretty cool.

AKC
    Hey, I just took a dump and the pieces spelled out "Boo". 1 of 1 on the planet! Honestly, it may not appeal to some (most) collectors......but, I think it's pretty cool!

Come on, give another clue!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some Dutch books:

- In the tall gras
    - Throttle
    - Riding the bullet in some special limited edition
    - Dolan's Cadillac

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Arrived today from Booktalk Nation/ Mysterious Galaxy Books for less than cover price.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    But this is what's inside!. I am told that this is actually the publication date.
    Yes, it is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%27Salem%27s_Lot

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Thanks for the confirmation, Pablo 8)
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the Salem's Lot book !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I promised TN that I would post my recent P&J. It's not in a very good state. Previous owner's embossment, bumps to corners and tears on DJ :
    But this is what's inside!. I am told that this is actually the publication date.
    Wow love that! Nice score.
    And as promised here's the posting of the DM proof with Dec 1980 inscription (not a new P&J but made a deal with Fsmdr to post it if she posted Salems Lot...)

reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that DM proof TN, and inscribed to boot ... that one's still on my want list!

Got these two in yesterday; not exactly P & J's but nice to finally get F/F copies to the collection:

Looks like I might finally have to get one of those sewer grate cases!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Love that DM proof TN, and inscribed to boot ... that one's still on my want list!

Got these two in yesterday; not exactly P & J's but nice to finally get F/F copies to the collection:

Looks like I might finally have to get one of those sewer grate cases!
    Congrats, Georgie-boy!!! Those "IT" cases are really sharp. Go for it!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

From Toronto!! Joyland Hardcover Signed

[IMG][/IMG]

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

From Toronto! Doctor Sleep Hardcover UK Signed!
    [IMG][/IMG]

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Those both are thanks to a certain DT person who sold them to me at a very fair deal!
    You know who you are-THANKS!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Nice stuff!. Love the HC Joyland. Beautiful signature and date, TN!.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, TN - that Danse Macabre proof is a true gem.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Nice stuff!. Love the HC Joyland. Beautiful signature and date, TN!.
    Wish I had listened to you and brought a HC Joyland to Toronto with me...
    The sig on your Salems Lot is beautiful too!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love when packages come.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats RF! With the dinged numbered copies, I'm still curious what the buyers of the non-dinged copies received. Was the count increased above 750? Did they get PC copies?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Congrats RF! With the dinged numbered copies, I'm still curious what the buyers of the non-dinged copies received. Was the count increased above 750? Did they get PC copies?
    Mine was #717.
    I don't feel like starting and maintaining one of those "..What # do you have?" threads. But if someone gets a #>750 that would be interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 690 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 688 689 690 691 692 700 740 790 1190 ... LastLast